An Accusing Girlfriend

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

 

 

            Sooyun quickly glances over the living room to see Chen and Lu Han playing video games with each other.  Xiao Xue is sitting next to her boyfriend, obviously bored.  Sooyun almost doesn’t want to greet them, but knew that it would be rude and the guys will know that something is very wrong.  She doesn’t want them to know that there has been some recent tension with her relationship with Xiao Xue.

            “Hi, everyone.” Sooyun smiles.

            The guys automatically turn to face her and smiled brightly.  “Sooyun!” laughs Tao.

            “Where were you?” asks Lu Han, rather, worried.

            Ugh….  Lu Han, do NOT be like this right now!, she thought.  “I went to a spa in by the Summer Palace.”

            “Really?” asks Lu Han.  “Why didn’t you tell me?  I could’ve shown you around Haidian.”

            She smiles, never forgetting that he was born and grew up there.  “It’s OK.” she responds, as she glances at Xiao Xue.  The younger woman flashes a look of disgust.  “I wanted to have some time alone anyways.  Besides, we’ll get in trouble if we get caught.”

            Lu Han tries to hide his sad face, but fails completely.  “Yeah.” he softly replies.

            “Jiejie, was it a good place?” asks Tao. 

            “Yeah, it is!” smiles Sooyun, ignoring Lu Han.

            Tao returns the smile and says, “I’d love to go there and relax, even if it’s just for a day.”

            “I think you’ll like it a lot.” she says.

            “Jiejie, let me help you make dinner tonight!” suggests Tao, as he throws the gaming console controller aside.

            Sooyun laughs.  “Sure.” she says.

            “Why don’t I help instead?” suggests Xiao Xue, flashing a smile.

            Tao turns to her.  “But…  You don’t cook.” he states, automatically.

            “Tao!  That’s mean!” says Sooyun, getting mad at him.  “Sure, Xiao Xue.  You can help, but let me go change first.”

            Sooyun isn’t really excited about cooking with Xiao Xue.  It’s not that she is worried about the younger woman’s lack of culinary skills, it is something else.  Xiao Xue contacted her weeks ago regarding Lu Han: she said that she doesn’t like how her boyfriend is hanging around her and accused her of trying to seduce him, which she thought was stupid.  Sure, Lu Han is quite attached for whatever reason it is, but Sooyun assured the young woman that they truly are friends.  Xiao Xue doesn’t believe her though and still continues to believe what she believes.  In addition, every time they meet each other, the girl always gives her a b*tch face no matter what.

            After changing out of the street clothes into more comfortable clothes, the two women start making dinner.  Sooyun tells her what to do and watches over her, not wanting her to cut herself.  Then, she quickly made a few dishes with the cut up pieces of vegetables and meat.

            “I’m so hungry!” yells Lu Han, standing next to her as she stirs the dish in the pan. 

            She jumps and he laughs.  “What the hell, Lu Han?!!” she screams.

            He continues to laugh, as he leans over her shoulder to get a better view of the stir fry.  “You should marry me so then you can never leave us.” he smiles.

            Sooyun makes a face as she glances over at Xiao Xue.  She was glaring at the two and Sooyun quickly elbows him and he gasps, in pain.  The girlfriend quickly goes to his side, with an obvious fake laugh.

            “Lu Han, you should stop playing around with Jiejie like that.” she said.  “It’s not really nice.”

            He is still able to laugh, to both of their surprise.  “But she’s so adorable when she gets mad.” he explains, making Sooyun roll her eyes.

            She can hear his girlfriend pout.  “But, Lu Han…” she whines.  “If Jiejie is your wife, then who am I to you?”  She could tell that the younger woman was obviously upset, but trying to mask it.

            Lu Han laughs, still being as stupid as ever.  “Well, you can be the concubine.” he replies.

            “What?” asks Xiao Xue, offended.  “I’m not your wife?!”

            Sooyun quickly turns off the stove, sensing a lightning storm coming.  She quickly places the wooden stirring spoon down when Lu Han replied.  “Why should that matter?” he asks.  “You’re still a part of my life, right?  Why should it really matter whether or not you’re my concubine?  Besides, I was just playing around.”

            Xiao Xue lets out a scoff, angry.  “I don’t care if you were just playing around!” she says, loudly.  “I care about how you don’t see me as your wife, but someone else instead!”  Before Sooyun could leave, Xiao Xue quickly reaches out for her and grabs her wrist.  “Why is it that you care so much about her and not me?!”

            “Xiao Xue, let her go!!” yells Lu Han, as he tries to help Sooyun get out of her grasp.  “What are you doing?!”

            “You b*tch, what did you do to my boyfriend?!” she asks, out loud as Sooyun broke free.

            She quickly walks into the living room just as Tao approaches her.  Before the younger male could ask about the commotion, Xiao Xue grabs Sooyun and turns her around.  “You!” she screams, holding tight onto her shoulders and shakes her.  “Why are you trying to go after my boyfriend, huh?!  If you really want your dead fiancé then why don’t you just kill yourself, you little b*tch!  Why do you have to go after my man?!!  Maybe it was for the best that he died because you were never supposed to be loved!!  He probably deserved to die because he was with someone like you, who just used him for his rising fame!  He needed to die because-”

            “Xiao Xue, stop it!!!” yells Lu Han, obviously angry.  He pries her long finger on Sooyun and pulls her back, away from her.  “Why are you acting like this?”

            “Stop denying it, Lu Han!” screams Xiao Xue, still angry.  “I know that she has you wrapped around her finger!”

            Tao quickly steps in the space between the couple and her, as the other guys come of their rooms with worried voices.  “Jiejie, are you OK?” he asks her, but she doesn’t answer.  “Are you hurt?”

            She lightly moves Tao aside so she can get a better view of Xiao Xue.  The younger woman becomes quiet and stops trying to break out of Lu Han’s arms as Sooyun approaches her.  She doesn’t say anything as tears rims her eyes.  Lu Han lets go of Xiao Xue and takes a step back.

            “You think that Shin deserved to die all because he was with me?” she asks, with a shaky voice. 

            Her body starts to shake as tears trickle down her cheeks.  Without warning, Sooyun slaps Xiao Xue across the face.  The slap was so hard that it made the girl lost balance and fell.  Before Lu Han could go to her side, Sooyun quickly climbs onto her and grabs her by her collar as she continues to shed tears.

            “Who the hell are you to say that he deserved to die, you ing little b*tch?!” she yells into her face.  The girlfriend responds with a whimper as she holds onto her face and cries in silence.  “No one deserves to die the way he did.”

            Sooyun quickly gets off of her after shoving her against the floor and quickly went into her room.  She grabs a jacket and her keys.  She quickly turns toward her door, at the scene.   Lu Han was by Xiao Xue’s side.  It seems like he whispered something to her and she just answers with a cry.   Sooyun rolls her eyes as she makes her way pass the guys and the stupid girl after slipping on her running shoes.  She quickly makes her way to the front door through the kitchen when someone comes and interrupts her.

            “Sooyun.” calls out Chen, making her stop in her tracks.

            “Where are you going?” says Lay, making his presence known. 

            She knows well that the both of them are worried about her, but she really needs to get away.  Although she has no regrets over giving what Xiao Xue was asking for, she knows that it’s not a great way to resolve problems like that.  She wants to get away, not just to reflect about her actions, but mostly to cry somewhere they can’t hear.

            “Somewhere by myself.” she replies, as tears starts to fall again.  She doesn’t wait for the guys to respond as she left.

 

 

            Sooyun frowns as she thinks about Shin.  Her lips tremble thinking about what Xiao Xue said.  Perhaps it is true that he died because she was never meant to be loved.  She lets out a cry as she buries her face into her hands. 

            Shin, I’m sorry, she thought.  I’m sorry Shin for doing that to you.  If clock can turn back, I wouldn’t even let us come back to Korea to keep you safe.  I wish I can go back…  I don’t want you to go.  I never did.

 

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            Here is a quick update….  >_<  I’m so tired right now….  So, excuse me if there’s any grammatical errors.  LOL  I’ll update again, when possible.  That will also be another short update too.  Sorry.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho