A Rising Model

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

 

                Lu Han stares at the talking boy on his iPhone.  He was smiling as he looked at the Strong Heart MCs.  His hair was short and black now, completely different from Lu Han’s golden blonde bowl cut.  The fohawk hair style the model was sporting on the show had made him look much manlier and more mature than the usual boyish charms that they both usually have.               

                “Today, we have a rising model named Moon Shin on set today.” smiled MC Dongwook, into the camera.  Loud fangirl screams could be heard in the background as the model smiled.  MC Dongwook laughed.  “Shin-sshi, your story for today is called ‘Constant Mistaken Identity.’  Please help elaborate on that.”

                “Of course.” replied the young man, with a laugh.  The whole audience swooned and MC Shin Dongyup made a face as the cameraman caught him.  “I’ve only recently became a model this April, but I have received a lot of love and support from my fans.  And, through this constant love and support, I have been offered many modeling jobs not just in Korea, but overseas as well.”

                There were a few captions and pictures explaining that Moon Shin had modeled for Japanese and foreign luxury brands.  In addition, one of the captions mentioned that Shin had just finished a runway shows for Dolce & Gabbana, Calvin Klein, and Gucci.

                Shin laughed, mid-sentence as he stumbled over his words, and the crowd started to scream.  “Well, even though, I have taken up a lot of modeling jobs in Korea…  The Korean population still ceases to know who I am, except for the very few.” he continues.  “But, even then, the fans that I do encounter mistaken me for someone else.  They think that I am SM Entertainment’s new boy band, EXO’s, Chinese member, Lu Han, instead.”

                A debut picture of Lu Han popped out on the side, to compare their faces.  They look exactly a like.

                The MCs started to laugh as they turned to Super Junior’s Eunhyuk.  “Eunhyuk-sshi, is this true?” asked MC Dongyup.  “Does Shin-sshi look like your company’s EXO’s Lu Han?”

                “Of course!” replied  Eunhyuk with a nod.  Then the caption popped up: ‘He didn’t even bother looking Shin’s way….’

                The audience and participants laughed.  “Eunhyuk-sshi, you agree but you didn’t bother looking at Shin-sshi.” said MC Dongwook, as he pointed it out.

                Eunhyuk looked down at Shin, who was sitting in the front row and at the bottom, just as he looked up.  And, Eunhyuk nodded his head as he looked up.  “It’s OK.  I only need to look at him once to know that he looks like my dongsaeng.  They look so much alike that I almost went up to Shin-sshi and asked him, “Lu Han-ah, I didn’t know that you were going to be on Strong Heart today.  Why didn’t you tell your hyung?  I would help you prepare for the show.”  And, then, the PD yelled out Shin-sshi’s name and he responded…  So, I realized that I was wrong.”

                The audience laughed along with the MCs and participants.  “Shin-sshi, do you get mistaken a lot as EXO’s Lu Han?” asked MC Dongwook.

                Shin laughed, loud and clear.  “Yes, I do.” he responded.  “I look so much like Lu Han-sshi that I make fans go crazy.  Some fans have called me his long lost identical twin brother, but I’m not.  We’re both born in different years.”

                “What year where you born in?” asked MC Dongyup, quickly and making everyone laugh.

                “1992.” replied Shin, with a nod.  “And, Lu Han-sshi was born in 1990.  We are 2 years apart.”

                “So, if you were to-” started MC Dongwook.

                “Lu Han!!” calls out Lay.

                “H-Huh?!” asked Lu Han, as he quickly turns off his phone as if he was caught watching .  He was pretending to sleep under his covers as his band members wake up.

                “Lu Han!” he calls, as he pushes the closed bedroom door open.  “Lu Han.”

                “What?” he asks, as he sits up in bed.  Lay smirks and Lu Han blinks in return.  “What is it, Yixing?”

                “This is the first time you’ve ever woken up by yourself.” he comments.  “Get up, get dressed, get some breakfast, and try to watch some of the news, while you’re at it.”

                “What happened?!” asks Lu Han, horrified.

                Lay shrugs his shoulders.  “Let’s just say that it indirectly involves you.” he responds.

                Lu Han quickly got out of bed and slips past Lay, into the living room.  He stares at the TV as the weather girl discusses about why there will be rainfall soon in Seoul.  He caught Tao and Chen’s stares from the kitchen table.  Kris and Xiumin were nowhere in sight.

                “Today will be a cloudy day, with a few showers around-” the weather girl states, until Lu Han cut her off.

                “What the hell, Yixing?!” yelled Lu Han, as he walked into the kitchen.  “You scared-”

                “We have breaking news that Shin Sekyung was caught giving a drunk, sloppy kiss to the rising Korean model, Moon Shin, as he helped her into a taxi last night.” said a female newscaster.  This causes Lu Han’s eyes to go wide as he stepped out of the kitchen.  “It has been reported that the two was attending an after-party for the Rubia runway fashion show that happened yesterday.  Shin Sekyung had modeled the main piece of Rubia’s women’s spring/summer collection and is the female face of the brand.”

                Then a clear video played.  Shin Sekyung, the small female standing next to the tall baby faced model, pulled him down and planted a wet kiss on his cheek.  Lu Han could clearly see her tongue the guy’s cheekbone. 

                “Moon Shin is the new, rising model that has modeled for many foreign brands like Gucci and Calvin Klein before.  He debuted through an internet shopping site, but quickly rose to fame through his striking, identical looks to SM Entertainment’s EXO M’s Lu Han.” states the male newscaster.  “Due to his overseas work in America and Japan, Rubia had hoped that by making him the male face of the clothing brand will bring in international interests.” 

                “The two agencies that Moon Shin and Shin Sekyung are under have stated that their relationship is only a sunbae-hoobae relationship when asked to comment about this ordeal.” added the female newscaster.

                “And, that is how you’re indirectly on the news.” says Lay, who is standing at Lu Han’s side.

                “I’m just glad I’m not him right now.” states Lu Han, feeling bad for the guy.

                “Yeah…  And, now, our manager has a tighter grip on us.” nods Lay.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

                Hope you guys enjoyed this update!

                I know I for doing this, but I couldn’t help myself…

LOVE,

loveFORyunho