Daddy Knows Everything

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

 

 

            Lu Han stares at the medium sized, well kept green and lush yard as he and everyone approached the house.  He is nervous although he knows that he shouldn’t be….  But, his mind can’t help it.  The nervousness has been building up since Sooyun’s father said that he wanted to meet the group when he found out about SM TOWN LA.

            Lu Han swallows hard as he thought, It’s not like I’m in a relationship with Sooyun….  So, why am I nervous?  I shouldn’t be, right?

            He can feel his stomach flipping as one of their manager knocks on the door.  He swallows hard, again, as they all wait for the door to be answered.  Suddenly, he hears someone chuckle.  He turns to look in the direction of Sehun, who is wearing a sly smile.

            “Hyung, why are you so nervous?” he questions.

            Lu Han feels his eyebrow twitch as he stares back at the maknae.  And, I still can’t believe it was you, he thought.  Why the hell did she kiss this kid again?

            “Hey~~” said the twin towers in the front.

            “Omo, I smell food!!” comments Chanyeol, excitedly.

            “Ah, my mouth is watering.” adds Suho.

            “Then, come in!” laughs Sooyun.

            The sound of her voice sends a strong sensation throughout Lu Han’s body as if he hasn’t heard it in years.  It has only been a few hours since he last saw her and he is amazed at the power she has over him ever since their heated second kiss.  He knew it that he shouldn’t have kissed her, but he couldn’t help it.  He still thinks that it wasn’t fair that she kissed Sehun, of all people.  If she kissed Chen, then it would’ve been fine, but why Sehun?

            Just because he kind of looks like that little boy?, thought Lu Han bitterly.

            “Lu Han, are you OK?” she asks, pulling him out of his thoughts.

            He blushes uncontrollably as he glances down at her skin colored spaghetti strap.  For a moment, he thought that she was .  “H-Huh?” he responds, confused.

            “I think he’s just being emotional, Noona.” laughs Sehun.

            Lu Han is about to defend himself when he notices how Sooyun blushes. Even though he wants to deny his feelings, he can’t help it but feel heartbroken.  He has never seen her act like that before, even if she was only messaging the little boy. 

            “I’m tired.” he answers for her, as he holds up his head.  “I think I might be sick because I have a headache.”

            “Really?” asks Sooyun, alarmed.  “Do you want to lay down for a while?”  Lu Han pouts and nods his head, making sure she will fall for it for sure.  “Poor Lu Han.”

            She is speaking Korean to him and for the first time ever, he notices that she doesn’t call him “Oppa” like the other Korean girls.  He doesn’t know what to feel anymore, besides more bitterness as his heart sinks.

            “OK, guys.  I’m going to take Lu Han to the guest bed room and let him rest.” says Sooyun.

            Chen laughs from the back and shrugs.  “Sure.” he says. 

            Without much warning, she leans forward and grabs his forearm.  She pulls him into the house and down a hallway.  “Why didn’t you tell me that you were feeling sick before we left Korea?” asks Sooyun, rather, mad.

            “I-I didn’t know.” responds Lu Han, as she opens the door to a room.

            She leads him into a small cozy, nicely set up room.  “You should sleep.” laughs Sooyun.

            “Why don’t you sleep with me?” blurts out Lu Han.

            Sooyun looks at him and laughs again.  “That’s an interesting request you want.” she comments.

            Lu Han’s heart starts to race as she walks towards him.  He just stood there, unsure.  “Well, you’re warm and soft.” he answers, without thinking.

            Sooyun laughs again.  “You’re such a bad boy.” she says, as she reaches out to pinch his arm.  “Sure.”

            Lu Han stares at her, in shock, and she continues to laugh again.  She climbed on the bed and lays down on her side.  She pats on the empty space and, automatically, Lu Han steps over.  He quickly slips his arm under her body and pulls her closer to him.  Sooyun quickly slaps his hands away.  Although he isn’t surprised,  he doesn’t say anything as he stares at the ceiling.

            Sooyun places her hand over his eyes and he laughs.  “Go to sleep.” she says.  “I’m sleeping here with you.”

            “I’ll try.” he says.

            “Just do it.” commands Sooyun.

            “No.” he responds.  Before she could say something, he quickly adds something.  “Call me ‘Oppa’, Sooyun.”

            “What?  Why?” she asks.

            “Because you never call me that.” states Lu Han.  She doesn’t even bother to defend herself as silence falls over them.   “You call Joonmyeon ‘Oppa’ all the time along with the others…  So, why don’t you call me that?”

            “I don’t know.” replies Sooyun.  “It just never occurred to me that I never call you that…  Maybe it’s because of your baby face.”

            Lu Han’s blood started to boil.  Of all reasons…  Why?, he thought.  He has never been disgusted by his baby face before.  I guess I should be happy that-

            “Oppa.” whispers Sooyun.  Lu Han feels his eyes widen.  He looks down at her and she laughs out loud.  “Lu Han Oppa.”   He can feel his face blush as she looks away shyly.  “You know how we got drunk 2 weeks ago, right?”

            “Y-Yeah…” he responds weakly, as his thoughts travel back.

            “Did I really kiss Sehun?” asks Sooyun.

            Lu Han swallows hard.  “You remember?”

            “Just answer the question!” she answers.  Lu Han nods his head.  She gasps.  “Really?!  I thought that Jongdae was playing around when he said that!”  She turns to look him in the eyes.  “Lu Han…  D-Did we kiss?”

            “W-Why?” asks Lu Han, nervously.

            She automatically gets off the bed, freaking out.  “Oh my gosh!  Did we have ?” she asks.

            “N-No and we didn’t k-kiss either.” responds Lu Han.  He isn’t sure how Sooyun would react if he told her the truth.  He doesn’t want to see her face scrunch up in disappointment because of a simple kiss and it will happen, knowing Sung Sooyun. 

            She lets out a sigh of relief.  “Well, that’s good to know.” she says.  “That stupid dream seemed so real.”  She pushes her hair out of her face.  “I seriously thought that I was kissing Chenyun and then it got crazy.  Stupid dream.”

            “Hmmm…” agrees Lu Han, softly.  He doesn’t bother looking her way as he continues to lay on his back.  He can feel sadness seep into his soul as his eyelids become heavy.

 

 

            Lu Han wakes up to the sound of snickering.  He quickly jolts up from the bed with his eyes wide open, knowing well who it is.  He, then, realizes that a thin blanket was placed over him while he was sleeping.  “What the hell, Xiumin?” he asks, as he blinks tiredly.  He glances around the room and outside the window.  The sun is already setting.

            Xiumin laughs.  “You were sleeping too well and missing out on the fun.” he replies.

            Lu Han lets out a groan.  “How long have I been sleeping?” he asks.

            “Hmmm.” smiles Xiumin, like a sly cat.  “2 hours.”

            “Really?” asks Lu Han, surprised.  He gets out of bed, quickly.

            “You should hurry before someone eats your share of the food.” comments Xiumin, as Lu Han nearly storms out of the room.

            The deer literally power walks into the living room, as he hears the sound of laughing from the backyard before almost running over someone.  “Oh!  You’re up!” smiles Mr. Sung.

            “Hello.” shyly responds Lu Han as he bows.  “Mr. Sung, I am-”

            “Lu Han.” finishes the older man.

            The younger man couldn’t help it but blush.  I can’t believe he knows who I am, he thought.  Sooyun’s dad knows who I am….

            Mr. Sung laughs at Xiumin as he appears at Lu Han’s side.  “It seems like you were successful in waking Lu Han up.” he comments.

            “I didn’t do much besides whispering in his ear.” says the bun, as he left the two.

            Mr. Sung laughs as he turns to look at Lu Han.  “You must be hungry.  Sooyun saved some food for you.” he says.  He leads Lu Han to the table and quickly goes into the kitchen.  He comes back with a huge plate of food and sets it on the table.  He quickly pulls out a chair for him and motions to it.  “Sit down and eat, son.”

            “Ah, thank you.” bows Lu Han, before taking the seat.  He is starving and almost can’t contain himself as he starts to dig in.

            “No, no.  You don’t need to thank me at all.  You’re a guest in my household after all.” smiles Mr. Sung, as he sits down next to him.  “So, I heard that you like Manchester United as well.”

            Lu Han smiles.  “I do!”           

            They talk about the team with passion.  This is the last thing Lu Han was expecting: he and Sooyun’s dad bonding over a simple hobby such as soccer.  Then, he is even more surprised to find out that she used to play soccer but stopped suddenly.  He knew that she likes soccer since she always happens to pop up out of nowhere when he and the guys watch any of the soccer games.

            After Lu Han is done, he washes up and helps clean the plate.  He ate all the food, but it was amazing so there is nothing to feel guilty about.  He turns to the exit of the kitchen to still find Mr. Sung there.  He is, rather, quiet as Lu Han dries his hands with a towel.

            “I’m sorry to be up front about this….  But, you truly do look like Shin.” comments Mr. Sung.

            Lu Han hesitates on what to say.  No one has ever told him that before besides Moon Shin fans.  Sooyun still has yet to say anything about that to Lu Han or any other that has crossed paths with him before.  It is the first time anyone has said that him so he feels lame, not knowing how to react to it.

            Mr. Sung smiles, softly, calming him down.  “Don’t worry about it.” he says.  “It’s nothing big…  It’s just that he was like a son to me.  That was all.”  The statement makes an unknown emotion wash over his heart as he watches Mr. Sung.  “I’m really glad that Sooyun is able to meet you and I’m sorry if she causes any form of trouble in your life.”

            “No, not all.” he quickly interjects.

            Wow….  He’s glad that his daughter is able to meet and be with me?, he thought, surprised.

            Mr. Sung smiles.  “I hope that she hasn’t called you the wrong name, Lu Han.” he states.

            “She hasn’t…  Yet.” he laughs. 

            She’s bound to call me ‘Shin’ at one point, thought Lu Han.

            Mr. Sung laughs.  “I hope she continues to call you by your real name.”

            Lu Han laughs with him.  “I hope so too.” he says.

            “Has she cried in front of you?” asks the man, cautiously.

            Lu Han doesn’t know what to say in front of the worried father.  He doesn’t want to lie nor does he want to tell the truth.  He is about to say something when Mr. Sung suddenly nods his head.

            “She cried, didn’t she?” he asks.

            Lu Han stares into Mr. Sung’s warm eyes and stumbles over his words.  “S-She did…  But, it was only once.” he explains.  “In addition, she was drunk so I’m not sure if it counts.”

            “I see.” says Mr. Sung, with a heavy sigh.  “As long as she’s not aware about it then I guess it’s good.  She would probably be too embarrassed about it to ever face you again…”  Then, he pauses.  “It seems like you two are doing well together.”

            Lu Han blushes, automatically.  He opens his mouth to say something when she pops in the room.  “Hey!” she smiles excitedly at Lu Han.  “You’re up!”

            “I am.” he responds, smiling back at her.

            “Have you eaten yet?” asks Sooyun.

            “Of course he did.  What kind of host would I be if I wait for you to feed my guests?” asks Mr. Sung. 

            Sooyun laughed.  “Don’t be angry, Dad.” she says, as she pat him on the shoulder.  “It’s just that Lu Han is so lovable!  I can’t stand thinking that he’s starving.”  She quickly turns to the baby faced deer and pinches his cheeks.  His face quickly flames up again as she laughs.  “Lu Han, you’re so so cute!!!  It makes me want to love and care for you forever and ever and ever and-.”

            “You can, if you marry him.” suggests Mr. Sung.

            “Dad!!” yells out Sooyun, in dislike, as she stops touching Lu Han’s face.  “That’s – That’s-”

            “The truth?” laughs Mr. Sung.

            Sooyun lets out a frustrated groan, obviously embarrassed.  “Daddy, stop it!” she says, as she punches him lightly in the chest.  He continues to laugh.  “That’s it!  I’m leaving!”

            She storms out of the kitchen, frustrated and Mr. Sung just laughs.  He glances over at Lu Han after she walks out of ear shot.  “Don’t take it to heart.” he says.  “She’ll come around eventually if you’re patient enough.”

            Lu Han smiles as he nods his head.  Mr. Sung invites him to go out to the backyard and leaves him there when he realizes something.  Wait…  WHAT?!, he thought.  DID SOOYUN’S DAD JUST TOLD ME TO BE PATIENT WITH HER AND I WILL ONE DAY GET A CHANCE TO MARRY HER?!!!!  Lu Han’s face starts to burn again as he tries to contain his feelings.

 

AUTHOR NOTES:

            OMG….  Sooyun’s dad is a freaking troll…….  LOL

            Hope you all enjoyed this little update!!!  ^^

LOVE,

loveFORyunho