A Scandal

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

 

 

                Sooyun couldn’t believe what she saw, as she sits in front of the TV.  She abruptly turned it off and got off the ground.  Could it be possible that he went home with Shin Sekyung?  She quickly looked at the clock; it’s already 10 AM.  Was that why Shin didn’t come home last night?  Where is he?  All these thoughts poured into her brain as she tries to take a deep breath.  It has never been so hard for her to breathe properly before…  She felt like she is suffocating or, worse, drowning in an ocean with no savior.

                A sudden, strange sound startles her.  And, then, she realizes that it was herself that made the animal-like noise.  Sooyun’s heartbroken cry had startled her...  It sounded so strange and she has never heard herself cry like that before.

                She looks up at the ceiling, trying to hold in her tears.  Don’t cry…  Don’t cry, she thought. 

 

 

                Kyungsoon smiles softly as she watches the news flash Shin and Shin Sekyung’s scandal over and over again.  She knew that the actress had some budding feelings for her man during the photo shoot many months ago.  The young woman was completely flirting with him and, as always, he was uninterested.

                Only because he’s taken, thought Kyungsoon with a slight frown.  Shin is taken by some short, fat girl with a plain face.

                She looks over at him, as the CEO and he talk in a serious conversation.  Another small smile touched her lips.  It won’t be long until she can call him hers and only hers.  Knowing how Sekyung had felt for Shin, Kyungsoon purposely made the girl drink beyond her limit.  Then, she took picturems and the video of her giving him a kiss on the cheek.  Even though Kyungsoon was jealous over the whole ordeal…  She knows that she’ll get the grand prize in the end because she has been patient long enough.

                It’s a good way to shake up that little girlfriend of Shin’s, she thought.  With this scandal all over the place, she’s probably freaking out about everything: his commitment, his trustworthiness, and, most of all, his love.  Knowing the type of girl she is, she’s probably going to break up with him.  And, with him gone all night, she will DEFINITELY break up with him.

                He was with her the whole night, as she forced herself to throw up and make herself vulnerable and loveable in front of him.  In addition, she pretended to accidentally drop his phone in the water, so then his girlfriend wouldn’t be able to contact him.

                It will all go according to plan.

 

 

                Without warning, Shin bolts through the door and comes charging into the apartment.  Sooyun didn’t bother looking up at him as she turned her back to him.  She could hear him close the door with his heavy, ragged breathing.  He slips off his shoes and takes soft, gentle steps towards her.

                Tears were pouring down her face by the time she could feel his warm presence.  She lets out a sob as she brought her hand up to wipe her tears.  Maybe it was meant to be this way even when my father had tried to prevent it, she thought.

                “Let’s break up.” she says, quickly.

                “What?” asks Shin, out of disbelief.  He quickly turns her around to face him, but she refuses.  “Yah, Sooyun…”  His voice was weak.  “How could you possibly say something like that?  Nothing hap-”

                “Because it’ll probably be better that way!” she interrupts, in a tone she didn’t mean to have.  It was harsh and cold.  “It’ll be better that way so then you wouldn’t need to feel burdened by a useless person like me…”

                “Look at me.” demands Shin, with a stronger voice.  Sooyun refuses not to.  “OK, fine.”  Within seconds, his voice has become weak again…  His voice starts to falter as he continues to talk.  “You don’t understand…  And, perhaps you never will…”  His voice cracks and she could hear him let out a soft sob.

                Sooyun looks up, to find herself standing in front of her crying boyfriend.  Her eyes starts to water as she looks into Shin’s big, beautiful, and watery sad eyes.  “All these years, I’ve waited after falling desperately in love with you.  I’ve waited to be the perfect robot with the most human feelings and thoughts, so I could fully understand you.” he continues, barely even able to say anything with a weak voice.  “You have completed my heart and had taught me my first, raw human feeling: love…  It was so intense and it still is.”

                Shin took a moment to take in a deep breath.  And, before Sooyun knew it, he was on his knees.  “I’m sorry if I have hurt you in any form or way…  I want you to know that those actions that had occurred in the news did not happen with any intention.  It’s a misunderstanding.  Nothing happened between-”

                “Stop.” breathes Sooyun.  She lets out a soft cry.  “Stop.”

                “Do you not believe me when I say that I love you?” questions Shin.

                “I do…  I do, every single time you say it.” reply Sooyun, softly.

                “I love you.” say Shin.  Sooyun cries and turns away from him.  “Sooyun.” 

                She could feel his warm, big hands on her hips as he calls out to her.  Wanting to see his face, she turns around to face him again.  She leans down and kisses him on the lips before he could continue on.  The kiss is passionate and full of emotion; neither of the two could pull away until Sooyun couldn’t properly breathe.  She pulls away, breathing hard onto Shin’s face.  He frowns slightly at her crying face again.  And, all the sudden, she smiles.

                “I love you too, Shin.” she said, as she hugs him.  She is on her knees now as she buries her face into his shoulder.  He pulls her closer to him.  “I’m sorry…  I’m sorry for doubting you.

                He laughs into her hair and pulls away from the hug.  “And, I’m sorry for putting you through something like this.” he said.

                Before Sooyun could say anything, he kissed her with even more passion and vigor than before.  Shin lightly pushes her onto her back on the floor and hovers over her.  He breaks the kiss and trails a line of kisses down her jaw to her neck.  Sooyun starts laughing.

                “Shin,” she giggles.  “It tickles.”

                She starts to squirm under him and he quickly went back to her lips.  He could hear the soft, muffled moan that escaped her lips as his hands touched her s.  He is about to pull away from the kiss when she pulls him back in and wraps her legs around his waist, bringing him closer to her.  She lets out another moan, breaking the kiss. 

                “I don’t want to hurt you.” said Shin, as he opens his eyes.

                Sooyun opens her eyes and looks into her boyfriend’s.  She smiles.  “It’s OK.” she said, as her hands cup his face.  “I love you…  And, I won’t regret anything.”

                Shin smiles as he pushes Sooyun’s stray hair away from her face.  He leans back into her and pulls her closer to him.  “I love you too.” he said, before kissing her.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

                O///O  I hope you guys enjoyed that…  He he…  I know, it was crazy.  LOL

LOVE,

loveFORyunho