Chapter 13 – “Who is he?”

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

 

 

                Blog: Lulu’s Lover’s Cyworld

                Adorable Lu Han of SM’s newest boy band, EXO M, was spotted in Myeongdong recently!  There seems to be no fancam of him shopping, but a fan was able to catch him before he boarded the subway!  Here is the link and enjoy the cute pictures!!

 

                Kris looks over at Lu Han and blinks.  “When the hell did you went to Myeongdong?” he asked.  “And, with that hair too!  It’s so noticeable!  Why didn’t you at least try to put on a cap?”

                Lu Han flashes him an annoyed look.  “Kris, that person is not me!” he said to the leader.  “I don’t even have clothes like that!  My fashion isn’t even close to that!”

                Kris looks back at the photos and 15 second video.  Regardless, it looks like Lu Han to him.  “Sorry, man.  But, it looks like it’s you.” he stated.

                Lu Han has an urge to want to roll his eyes.  There is no way it was him.

                “Lu Han Ge would never step outside the dorms in flip flops now that we debutted.” stated Lay.  The younger man looks over at him.  “Besides, he’s a really needy person.  He’ll never shop alone.  If it really was Lu Han, then where is Sehun?”

                Ah…  Oh Sehun, Lu Han’s Korean best friend.  They are inseparable whenever they get the chance to be together.  Lu Han would never go anywhere in Korea without him.  He looked at Kris, as he made a face.  The leader finally came to the conclusion that the person that was spotted in Myeondong is not him.

                Thank you, Yixing, thought Lu Han.

                “Then,” started Kris, as he scrolled through the pictures again.  “Who is he?”

                There is no need to deny when it is so obvious.  Whoever this guy is, he looks exactly like Lu Han.  Kris, who has known him personally for almost 2 years, had mistaken this person as him.  Even Sehun had thought that it was him too.  It was him who sent the blog post Lu Han, asking “Hyung, why didn’t you let me go shopping with you that day?”

                Kris played the short fancam again.  The video started just as the look alike looked to his side, straight into the camera, and was oblivious to the fact that he was being recorded.  He stared into the camera for a good 5 seconds and smiled.  The fangirl and he was sitting down in the subway, obviously waiting.  He politely bowed for an unknown reason.  Then, returned to back to how he was sitting earlier, showing his side profile to the camera.  The fan let out a giggle, but he seemed to be unaffected by the action.  Kris could tell that his mind was deep in thought as he waited.  And, the video came to a sudden stop.

                “I don’t know.” replied Lu Han, sounding disturbed.  “Whoever he is, I don’t know.”

                Kris looks up at him.  They look exactly the same…  Nothing less, nothing more, and exactly the same, he thought.  How strange…

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

                Hello everyone!  Hope you guys enjoy this short update!

                And, yes…  Lu Han and EXO are aware of Shin now

                Hmmm....  I've been using a lot of the W Live SM Fashionistas gifs of Lu Han.  LOL  I can't help it.  Those videos were the first I saw of him and fell in love with him then. 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho