Chapter 15 – Another Kiss

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

 

                Sooyun remembers opening her eyes to a dimly lit room.  She moves to get her phone to check the time when she feels something heavy on her shoulder.  Groggily, she turns to look to find Shin resting his head on her chest.  Opening her eyes bigger, Sooyun realizes that his arms are wrapped around her like some children’s toy.  A smile touches her lips as she stares into Shin’s peaceful face.

                Randomly, her mind went back to last night…  To her first kiss…  Their first kiss.  her cheeks starts to burn as she tries to shoo away the lingering memory.  Her heart starts to flutter and she could feel butterflies in her stomach.

                Sooyun could feel Shin stir and she quickly closed her eyes.  She could hear him chuckle and then a warm finger traced the outline of her lips, almost making her have a heart attack.  All the sudden she could feel Shin’s lips pressed against hers.  Her eyes shot open to see him pull away from the kiss.

                “Good morning, Sooyun.” Shin smiled, dreamingly.

                Even though she wanted to say something, she couldn’t.  Her voice got caught in from the excitement that Shin is making her feel.  So, instead, she smiles back.  Shin’s smile grew wider as he leans back into her face.  He gives her another soft Eskimo kiss and pulls her into a hug.

                Sooyun takes in a deep breath, along with the wonderful scent of Shin as well.  She wanted to say something to him to make up for the 10 long years that he had waited for her…  She pulls away from the hug.  “I want to live like this forever with you.” she confessed.

                She smiles a huge, bright smile.  “I’m glad.” he laughed.  Before Sooyun could react, he pulls her back in for a kiss on the lips.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

                Hope you guys enjoyed this short update!!  ^^

LOVE,

loveFORyunho