The Girlfriend

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

 

                Shin wakes up and opens his eyes slowly.  The sun was setting and he could see bits of the orange sunrays from the corners of the drain curtains.  He looks at Sooyun to expect her sleeping, but she flashes a smile instead.  Shin smiles back, pulling her body towards him.

                “Hey…” he whispers, softly.  His hand comes up and touches Sooyun’s cheek.  “When did you wake up?”

                “Hmmm…  I think 30 minutes ago.” she hums into his chest.

                Shin laughs.  “Why didn’t you wake me up?” he asked.

                “I wanted to watch you sleep.” replies Sooyun, with a giggle.  “You’re so adorable.”

                “I know, right?” teased Shin and they both laughed.  After the laughing died down, Shin let out a sigh.  “I didn’t hurt you too much earlier, right?  Or did I?”

                Sooyun laughs.  “Of course it hurted…  It’s my first time.” she responds, with a red face.  The room was too dark for Shin to detect it.  “But, you were very gentle…  So, thank you for that.”

                Shin rests his head on her covered chest and pulls her close to him.  “Of course.” he smiles.  “You’re so beautiful, Sung Sooyun.”

                “Shin.” she whines, with a blushing face.  “Don’t say that…”

                He laughs, softly.  “It’s true.” he defends.  “But, that’s not why I love you.”

                “Then, why do you love me?” asked Sooyun.

                Shin kisses her collar bone, making her giggle under him.  “I don’t think you know how much I love you because you’re simply yourself.” he replies.  “Why do you love me, Sooyun?”

                Her eyes start to water.  “For the same reason and for all that we’ve been through together.” she answers, with a sniff.

                “Baby, don’t cry.” coos Shin, as he wiped away her tears for her.

                Sooyun laughs, as she holds onto his hand.  “I won’t cry ever again when I’m with you.” she said.  “And, I won’t ever doubt you ever again because I know that you love me, endlessly.”

                In the dark, she could make out the bright smile Shin smiles.  “Forever and ever.” he confirms.  He quickly turns on the lamp on the night stand, bringing light into their room.  “Sorry about not coming home earlier…  I was at the company and everyone was giving me a lecture.”

                “I’m sorry about giving you a hard time.” frowns Sooyun, as she looked up at him.

                Shin smiles and cups her face.  He rests his forehead on hers and inhaled a deep breath.  “It’s OK.” he replies, as he shook his head.  “I found out what I needed to find out and left the modeling agency.”

                “You did what?!” ask Sooyun, horrified.  She pulls away from him, looking for an answer.  “Why?”

                Shin looks at her and sighed.  “It’s quite complicated…  But, I had to do what I had to do to get out of Manager Kyungsoon’s grasp…” he responds.

                “Why?” asked Sooyun, confused.  “Did she like you or something?”  Shin nods his head stiffly.  “Really?”  He nods again.  “I’m not surprised because she seemed really mad when she met me and kept on talking to you instead…”

                “She’s the one that took everything and then released it to the press.” replied Shin.  “I accidentally saw the texts that she sent her friend when I asked to use her phone to call you, to explain to you…  And, I can’t believe that I was with her the whole night too because she wouldn’t let me leave.  She kept on hanging onto me and wouldn’t let me leave.  She almost ripped my shirt…  It was horrible.”

                “I’m so sorry, Shin.” apologizes Sooyun.  “I put you through so much too.”

                He shook his head.  “No, it’s my fault.  I knew how she was and didn’t request for a new manager or switched agencies.” he said.  “Since I had only signed a 6 month contract with them, I’m not going to renew the contract with them.  And, I’ll find a new one.”

                Sooyun listened.  “When did it ended?” she asks.

                “Today, actually.” replies Shin.  “And, the company was about to call the reporters regarding the situation before I left…”

                “So, it’s probably all over the news now.” said Sooyun.

                Shin shrugs.  “Let’s forget about these things for tonight.” he suggests.  “And, we should eat something.  You must be starving.”

                Sooyun laughed.  “Are you worried that you worked me too hard?” she asked, referring to their love making 2 hours ago.  Shin blushes and she laughs again, excited.  “Oh my God!  Are you blushing?”

                “L-Let’s wash the bed sheets before the blood stains.” he suggests.

                “Of course, sweetie.” replies Sooyun and then gives him a peck on the lips.

                “Oh, before I forget...” said Shin.

                “What?” asked Sooyun.

                “I don’t know how you’ll feel about this, but…” he starts, slowly.  “I kind of told the modeling agency that I have been with you long before Shin Sekyung was in the picture so then they will get off my back.  I didn’t release your name or anything, just that you’re still a college student.  And, I don’t think they really care because I won’t be their problem anymore or would they want to report it because they will have to deal with it…  I just wanted them to know the truth before they make any more assumptions.”

                Sooyun smiles.  She quickly hugs him tightly.  “Tell them what you must.” she says.  “The fan café will go crazy over this, but it’s OK.”

                Shin laughs, hugging her back.  “So, how do you feel about being with your favorite model, Ms. Admin-of-my-fan-café?” he asks.

                Meanwhile Shin was gone in New York, the amount of fans he has had increased.  So, Sooyun had decided to create a fan café for him and became the admin on the site.  She hasn’t checked the page yet.  All of his fans must have bombarded the site with hate towards Shin Sekyung or were sobbing their eyes out…  But, like what her boyfriend said, they should forget about those crazy things for the night.

                “It feels like Heaven on Earth.” responds Sooyun, as she smiled on the skin of his shoulder.

 

 

           Article: Rising Model Moon Shin Signs with YG Entertainment

          Source: Daum

          The new and popular model among many youngsters, Moon Shin, has made much headlines lately for his scandal with actress, Shin Sekyung.  Although he has caused much of a stir recently, his 6 month contract with AE Modeling Agency had ended.  According to the company, Shin had asked to not renew his contract.  The reasons to why he had decided to leave the company is still unclear, but many netizens have assumed that it was because of the scandal.

          On his fan café, he had admitted that he had received a love call from YG Entertainment and was in talks about his contract with them.  Now, it has been confirmed by a YG representative that Moon Shin is the newest addition to the YG family.

          Shin, himself, had also posted up a message on his fan café that he had indeed accepted YG Entertainment’s contract.  In addition, he had also admitted that he has been in a romantic relationship with a close friend for 7 months now.  Many fans and netizens are happy and surprised about these two ordeals.

 

 


 

 

                “Wow, Shin is in YG Entertainment now?” asked Chen, surprised.

                “What?” asked Lu Han, as he pokes his head into the living room.  Chen was in the living room when Lu Han came in from his dance practice with Lay, but his sudden outburst has caught his attention.

                “Yeah!” laughs Chen, as he points his iPad.  “He is!”

                “Are you serious?” ask Lu Han, surprised.  “Is he going to debut in an idol group or something now?”

                Chen looks up from the electronic device.  “No.” he replied.  “I don’t think so.  I think he will continue as a model and go into acting eventually.”  Lu Han reaches out for the iPad and the younger male hand it to him.  “What are you doing, Lu Ge?”

                Lu Han didn’t bother answering as he quickly went to Moon Shin’s fan café.  He entered his username and password as fast as a lightning bolt.  He quickly scans the whole page and the chat room on the side was going off like crazy.  He quickly went into it as an anon and read the things they were posting.

 

lulu285: OMG!  I can’t believe that it’s TRUE!!  Shin really does have a girlfriend now!!!

 

SHINNIE00: I KNOW!!  

 

anon902: Well, he did say that she’s a close friend and they’ve known each other long before he was discovered in Myeondong.

 

lulu285: Wow…  She’s so freaking lucky to have him as a boyfriend.

 

                Lu Han stared at the posts, shocked.  What?, he thought.  That guy has a girlfriend?!  He quickly sits down and typed away as anon903.

 

anon903: What?  Shin has a girlfriend?!

 

SHINNIE00: Yeah, he does!  He admitted it today after he confirmed that he had joined the YG Family!

 

lulu285: anon903, are you crying?  Don’t cry! 

 

anon902: Yes!!  Don’t cry!  It seems like he’s happy with this unknown girl!  Admin SY didn’t say much, but we told her that as long as he was happy…  Then, it is good enough for all of us!

 

                Lu Han stares at the comments, knowing that deep in their hearts…  They were jealous to some degree, but it was a beautiful thing to see them support the guy.  It made Lu Han wondering if his fans will ever be the same with him…  Supporting him and his secret romantic relationship he will have with his future girlfriend.

 

anon903: I’m not crying…  I just don’t really know what to feel.

 

                It was true…  He didn’t know what to feel for Moon Shin even if he would be happy that he found someone.  But, in the back of Lu Han’s mind, he could feel jealously slowly bubbling inside him…  Jealous of the fact that he could be with someone that he likes and that she is returning those same feelings.  It isn’t fair…

 

lulu285: He’s in love with her.  Like REALLY, REALLY in love with this girl…  I’m amazed.  The scandal probably prompted him to do this.

 

anon902: He even wrote that he loves her himself, right here in THIS chatroom…  Admin SY didn’t say anything for a while.  I think she was sad, but still happy for him.

 

SHINNIE00: You totally missed it, anon903.  He was in the chat room until 30 minutes ago.  Maybe his gf was sad and crying…  That’s why he told us the truth first before the news reporters got to it.  He trusts us, anon903.  He cares about us, that’s why he did what he did.  Please don’t feel bad.

 

anon903: I’ll be back.  I’m going to go check on his blog posts.

 

                The fan café had given Moon Shin his own username and password.  Apparently, he once did a live video chat and answered many questions that the fans put up to prove that his account was really being used by him.  He constantly uses it as a form of communication between him and his fans instead of social networks like me2day, Twitter, or Facebook.  Although Admin SY has confirmed that a fanpage is being made and will be put up soon.

                Lu Han took a deep breath, as he looked up the user Mr.Shin.  And, clicked on the username when it popped up.  He quickly read the blog posts that he made.  So, it was true that he had joined YG and has a girlfriend…

                To my dear fans…  I love her, this young woman that I had known for a while now.  I’m sorry that I have to put you through so many horrible things like this: scandals, contracts ending, signing into/joining a new company/family, and now this…  Your love and support will always be filled with so much passion, vigor, and beautiful raw emotions beyond anything I will ever encounter in this life time.  And, I thank you every single day until the day I die for it.  I will forever be sorry that I cannot love you all because I can only give my heart to one person…  And, this person is my best friend and the one girl that I love the most.

                I’m truly sorry and I love you all.  Thank you so much for all you have given me.

                Lu Han looks up from the iPad, amazed.  This kid is really good with his words, he thought.

                “Seems like you really know how to navigate through Moon Shin’s fan café, huh?” comments Chen, sitting at Lu Han’s side.  “You even have an account on there…  Wow.”

                Startled, Lu Han looked at him.  “I-I thought you left!” he defends, feeling embarassed.

                “Lu Ge, does that kid bother you that much?” asked Chen.

                He didn’t answer for a bit.  “Yes.” he replied.  “I don’t know why…  But, I feel like I’m connected to him somehow.”

                “Well, you two aren’t brothers.” shrugs Chen.  “Maybe you’re over thinking about it…  It’s really just your faces that look alike.  Besides that, you two live completely different lives.”  Lu Han listens and absorbs what his band mate was trying to get at.  “He grew up in an orphanage from nowhere and was relatively poor and you grew up with a family with money and class…”

                Lu Han sighed.  “I guess I am over thinking it…” he said, with a nod.

                “But, I have to admit though.” said Chen, with a laugh.  “I’m jealous of the guy because he gets to have a girlfriend and his fans support him.”

                “Manager said that fans tend to leave the fandom in situations like this.” reminded Lu Han.

                Chen shrugs.  “They probably joined ours because of you then.” he joked.  “Who’s Admin SY?”

                “The creator of the fan café.” replied Lu Han.  “She’s your age and goes to college…  And, seems to really like Shin and…  Me, to some degree.  She likes Shin more though.”

                “Oh?” asked Chen.  “Wow.  She must really, really like Shin to create and be so dedicated to the fan café because it seems like the fans like her too.  Sorry Lu Ge, but she probably doesn’t like you enough to create a fan café for you.”

                “Well, she said that there were too many Korean fan cafés for me anyways…  So, she decided to create one for Shin and she was the first one to create a Korean one.  I made an account the moment I found out because I get lazy having to look all over the search engines to be updated on what that guy is doing.” states Lu Han.  “She’s a nice girl.  I talked to her many times before about Shin, sometimes me, and a lot of other KPOP male idols.  Oh!  And, her boyfriend.”

                “She has a boyfriend?!” asks Chen, surprised.  “Are you serious?!”

                Lu Han smiles.  “I know!  I thought that she was playing around too!  And, she talks to me about him from time to time.  He seems nice but she said that he gets upset sometimes…. So, I’m assuming that she does most of the site’s up keeping when he’s not around or at night because they live together.” he laughs.

                “Seems like you’ve made a friend there.” teases Chen, with a smile.

                “Yah!  It’s not what you think!” defends Lu Han.  “Besides, she probably thinks that I’m a girl because she always talks about her guy biases to me…  And, 99.9% of the users on the fan café are girls.  I didn’t bother correcting her when she asked if I had a boyfriend.”

                Chen starts laughing so hard that he had to hold onto his stomach.  “Wow…” he laughs.  “That is really, really good.  I should troll on my own fansites.  What did you say”

                Lu Han laughed.  “Like you would understand how to read simplified Chinese!” he retorts.  “And, then, you’ll write everything in pin yin…  They will totally know that it’s you.  Of course I replied NO!!  What do you think?  I’m not gay.”

                “Pssh!  What happened to Sehun?” asked Chen, laughing.  Lu Han sent him a glare, being well informed of the wrong interpretations fans have of their friendship.  “I’m kidding, I’m kidding!  Please don’t kill me, Lu Ge!”

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

                I hope you guys enjoyed the update!!  :)

                Ha ha…  Lu Han and the chat room.  LOL  I wish I get to talk to him and thought that he was an anon…  LOL

                Yay!!!  There has always been some Lu Han+Sooyun action!! 

                I honestly wasn’t expecting this twist…  O.O  Well, it’s a good one I think…  LOL

LOVE,

loveFORyunho