While in Changsha

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

 

 

            Xiao Xue doesn’t usually like to look at fancams, but because of the recent news that is circulating she has to look at.  She hesitates to click on it, but she quickly did so anyways.  What had happened had caused so buzz that even the Beijing news station had reported it.

            ‘Please let go of Lu Han’s hand.’ said Sooyun loudly, as the fancam starts to roll. 

            The camera was literally in front of her face.  It shook from time to time as other fans kept on pushing.  They were screaming, but you could hear Sooyun clearly.  According to fanaccounts and the news station, a fangirl was hanging onto Lu Han’s hand tightly and wouldn’t let go in the middle of a mob in the Changsha airport.  The girl had hung onto Lu Han and started pulling him back, letting the mob completely cutting him off from his group.  Sooyun was trying to help out the situation by staying behind as the gap between the two of them and the rest grew wider and wider.  Manager Hyunkyun didn’t even realize that Lu Han and Sooyun were gone. 

            ‘Don’t do this.  Not only is it embarrassing to you, but to Lu Han as well.  Please let him go.’ stated Sooyun.

            The fancam moved to the fan.  Her face was covered with a mask, so no one knew how her face looked like.  She continued to shake her head, not letting go.  ‘Please don’t do this.’ begged Lu Han.  ‘I don’t want you to get in trouble.’  Xiao Xue winces, seeing how white his knuckles became.  Even in his pain, he didn’t once try to pull his hand away from his fan’s grip making Xiao Xue’s heart ache.

            ‘I beg you.’ continued Sooyun, with a firm voice.  Even though she is shorter than the fan by many centimeters, Xiao Xue can sense how strong and tough she is.  ‘Please let him go.’

            ‘No!’ she replied.  ‘I won’t let Lu Han go ever!’

            ‘I don’t want to hit you, so please.’ said Sooyun, as she placed her hands over her grip.  ‘Let him go.’

            ‘No.’ said the fan, not moving.  She pulls Lu Han towards her and Sooyun quickly stops him from moving any forward by moving slightly in between the fan and him.

            ‘Stop it, please.’ said Sooyun, partially in front of her.  ‘You are not only hurting Lu Han’s feelings, but everyone in your fandom.  Everyone loves and cares for him just as greatly as you do.  So, you must treat and take care of him well.’  In the fancam, Xiao Xue can see Sooyun loosening the fangirl’s grip off of Lu Han’s hands.  After she did that, she quickly bowed a 90 degree bow being the Korean person she is as the fangirl hung her head and all the screaming became dead silent.  ‘Thank you for all the love and support you give to Lu Han and EXO M.  Your act of kindness and compliance will never be forgotten.’

            Then, Sooyun stood up straight and Lu Han took his turn to bow as she did as well.  ‘I’m sorry.’ he said.

            Without hesitation, he grabbed Sooyun’s forearm and pulled her out of the mass of fangirls and leading the way to the exit.  The fancam followed them closely as the fans did.  At some point, Lu Han’s hand obviously slipped down to her wrist as they slowly made their way through.  The video ended when Manager Hyunkyun frantically tried to make his way through to the both of them.  He quickly asked something in Korean and Sooyun pulled her wrist out of Lu Han’s grasp, explain the situation in a calm manner. 

            Xiao Xue stares into space for a few seconds.  When her boyfriend was away she had nothing to do, but once he’s back she has photo shoots.  It isn’t fair how their schedule never corresponds to each other.  She quickly runs her hands through her 2 day old hair and then grabs her things, after making a decision.

 

 

            After parking her car in the visitor’s parking lot in the garage, Xiao Xue quickly rides the elevator upstairs.  She has been nervous since she left home because she is going to go to Exo M’s dorm unannounced and it has never happened before.  She doesn’t want Lu Han to be upset or intrude on their life…  But, she really wants to see and be with him since it has been so long.

            The door opens and there stood Kris, with a mouth of food.  He stares at her, confused, and then swallowed his food, smiling.  “Come in.” he says, as he steps to the side.  After closing the door, he yells, “Lu Han, your girlfriend is here!”

            “Oh!” he replies from the kitchen, making her smile.  She enters it and realizes that it is dinner time for the boys and Sooyun.  “Xiao Xue~” 

            He smiles at her as he gets up from his seat and offers it to her.  There was a wad of food on both sides of his cheeks, like a hamster making him even cuter than usual.  She takes it as he left to get another chair for himself.  He pulls it up to the table with a ton of food as Kris sits down.

            “Xiao Xue, have you had dinner yet?” asks Sooyun and she nods.

            “It’s OK.  Sorry for coming unannounced.” she responds. 

            Lu Han smiles.  “Because you wanted to see me?” he questions, already knowing the answer.

            Xiao Xue becomes flustered and he laughs.  She quickly throws a punch into his shoulder, making him laugh louder.  He swallows his food too fast and starts coughing.  “Lu Han, are you OK?” she asks, worried. 

            But, his coughing quickly subsides as Sooyun hands in a glass of water from across the table and he drinks it.  After drinking it and finally being able to breath, everyone takes the chance to laugh in his face.  Xiao Xue catches Lu Han’s strange and soulful stare at Sooyun before he starts to defend himself, making her surprised.  He has never looked at Xiao Xue in that same way before.

            “What?” asks Lu Han, with a big grin as he looks around.  “You guys know that Sooyun’s cooking is good!  So, I’m trying to get all the food before you all finish it.”  Before he could react, the guys quickly take the remaining food.  “Hey!!!”

            “Jiejie, you made all of these?” asks Xiao Xue.

            “Yup!” smiles Sooyun, making her shocked.  Lu Han told her that this person never smiles, but why is she now?  It is a bright and happy smile, to Xiao Xue’s utter surprise.  She swallows hard, tearing her eyes away from the woman.  “Yixing Ge’s mom showed me how to make these dishes.”

            “What?” asked Xiao Xue, confused as she looks around the table.  All the dishes were definitely from Hunan.  “What do you mean?”

            “I spent some time with Yixing’s mom because I wanted to tour Changsha while they were busy with a few radio shows.” explains Sooyun, with a smile.  “And, she showed me how to make Hunan dishes.”

            “It’s so good.” comments Lay.  “It tastes just like my mom’s!”

            “Jiejie, may I please take you home?” quickly asks Tao, with a big grin.

            “No!” answers Kris.  “I’m taking her home first!”

            “But, your family is in China!” laughs Tao.  “Qingdao isn’t a Pacific Ocean away, Gege!  It’ll take 2 days or so.  Besides, my mom will very happy that I brought home an older woman that knows how to take care and love me well~”

            Xiumin snorts.  “OK, here’s the deals you guys!  Whoever’s family is closer gets to take Sooyun home first!” he decides for them.

            “WHAT?!” she laughs, in disbelief.

            “ME!” replies Tao, happily.

            “No!  Lu Han’s family is closer!” reminds Chen, bursting the younger guy’s bubble.

            Xiao Xue didn’t know what to say.  Over their 2 years of dating, Lu Han had only briefly talked about his parents and how they still don’t like the career he chose.  He was never on good terms with them when she entered his life so she never got a chance to be introduced to them.  She turns to Lu Han, unsure if the guys knew if she had never met his parents.  He is smiling.

            “It’s OK.” he says.  “Sooyun doesn’t need to learn any of my mom’s best dishes.  She’s already makes good food without effort.”

            “Yay!” cheers Tao.  “Jiejie, why don’t you come home with me when I go visit?”

            “But, fans would know Tao.” reminds Sooyun, with a smile.  “Besides, it’s not like I’m your girlfriend or anything!”

            His smile grew wider if possible.  “Oh, Jiejie.  My parents wouldn’t want you as my girlfriend, they would want you as my wife.” he laughs.  “So, will you marry me?”

            “No.” she laughs, making Tao’s smile drop.

            “What about Chen?” he quickly asks, as the other guys and Xiao Xue starts to snicker.  She shakes her head.  “How about Xiumin and Kris Ge?”  She shook her head.  “What about Yixing Ge?”  She stops and blinks into space.

            “Maybe.” she replies and she turns to look at Lay.  He quickly looks away from her with a small smile and blushing face.

            Xiao Xue smiles as the guys laugh, knowing that Sooyun was just really teasing Lay instead.  If she wanted to date him, she would have pursued him already…  But, she did spend some, rather, quality time with Mother Zhang and she probably learned how to make Lay’s favorite dish.  Xiao Xue turns to Lu Han and smiles, but he isn’t looking at her.  He is staring at Sooyun and Lay intently, making her wonder why.  She turns back to the pair.  Well, thought Xiao Xue.  They might as well be together.

            “Yixing Ge, what does your mom think of Sooyun?” she asks.

            “What does she think of me?” asks the other woman.

            “M-My mom likes you.” replies the guy being eyeballed by everyone with a nod.  “She thinks that you’re very nice, caring, and is very down to earth.”

            Xiao Xue laughs.  “Gege, I bet your mom told you to marry someone like her.” she comments, making Lay turn bright red and everyone starts to laugh.

            “But, I’m going to take her home first to my mom!” butts in Tao, making the others laugh.  “Jiejie, please go home with me!  Pretty, pretty please!!!”

            “He really wants you to meet his parents.” nods Kris.  “I think he’s serious about making you his wife.” 

            His statement makes all of them laugh and Xiao Xue could faintly hear Lu Han’s chuckle.  She looks at him again and their eyes meet.  He smiles softly at her and then quickly looks away, making her feel strange and, almost, unwelcomed.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            Hello, hello…  I’ve been REALLY, REALLY busy lately since I started to work…  >_<  Ugh, it’s very time and energy consuming.  Regardless, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!  ^^  Ignore the grammatically errors, I’m so freaking tired right now.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho