Being too Ticklish

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

 

 

            Sooyun smiles, thrilled, as she takes the things that Hyoyeon bought for her.  Her talk with Hyunkyun was good.  He just went over Exo M’s schedule again and that they were going to have dinner with Hyoyeon and her team.  She hasn’t had so much inspiration to do make up in so long that it is exciting to do it.  For the last few years, the only makeup tutorial she has done was on other people: the people she worked for and with.  It’s about time that she starts doing some tutorials on herself.  Many subscribers have asked before, but she just didn’t feel like it.  Now, she does.

            Sooyun quickly turns on the camera after finding good lighting in the room.  She smiles into the camera.  “Hi everyone!  This is SY.” she greets.  “I’m so sorry that I’ve been away for so long…”

 

 

            She is editing her video when her phone alarm goes off, signaling that it’s 3 hours before the interview time.  She quickly saves her edited video and turns off her computer when Tao and Kris knock on the door, with the rest following behind them along with the hairdresser and stylist.  The hairdresser quickly sets up the tools he needs on the desk as the stylist places the outfits the guys were going to wear on the bed. 

            Sooyun quickly put concealer, BB cream, and some eyeliner on them.  Since Xiumin has monolids, she always likes to give him a smoky eye and that takes a few extra minutes compared to the others.  But, besides that, her job is quite easy when it comes to being their makeup artist.  It literally took her about an hour to finish all of them.  The hairdresser is already done styling Kris’ hair by the time she is done with Xiumin, who she always likes to do last.

            “Sooyun, you’re wearing makeup.” notices Xiumin, with a smile as she looks over his makeup to see if it was perfect to her.

            She smiles.  “It’s because I wanted to try out the things Hyoyeon bought for me.” she explains, which is true.

            “You look pretty.” he comments.  Xiumin laughs when she starts blushing.

            “Jie jie, do you want some chocolate?” asks Tao, grabbing her attention. 

            She turns to look at him and he is smiling brightly at her as he passes chocolates out to the others.  Before she could reach out to Tao, Kris quickly interferes as he places an unwrapped truffle at her eye level.

            “You can take it.” he suggests.  “I don’t feel like eating chocolate right now.”

            Sooyun smiles at him and she could’ve sworn he looks away, with red cheeks.  But, I didn’t put blush on him, she thought.  “Thank you, Gege.” she says.

            “Hm.” Kris grunts, as she accepts the melting chocolate in between his thumb and index finger.

            “You guys look really cute together.” comments a voice, making Sooyun want to roll her eyes.  She quickly looks at Chen and he is wearing a huge broad smile.

            The stylist laughs.  “I love how cute Sooyun looks next to Kris.” she adds.

            “Jiejie, you should marry a tall man.  I think you and your husband will look really cute when you’re shopping, walking down the street, and everything else.” smiles Tao.

            “But, short guys are cute too.” points out Sooyun.  “So, why should it matter?”

            “You don’t like me then, Sooyun?” asks Kris, pretending to be offended.

            “No, I do like you.” she counters, as she turns to face him.

            “Oh~  You like Kris?” teases Chen, making everyone laugh. 

            “What?  I didn’t know that!” chimes in Lay, cluelessly.  “I thought that you liked me!”  The laughter howls even louder.

            “Jongdae, stop playing around.  You’re making Sooyun and Kris embarrassed.” points out Lu Han.

            “Yeah, stop it.  Stop it.” she says as she pokes his stomach. 

            Chen quickly pokes back and Sooyun lets out a yelp.  He smiles evilly as she takes steps away from him.  “So, you’re ticklish?” he asks.  Sooyun laughs, not answering the question.  Suddenly, someone tickles her stomach from behind and she laughs out loud.

            “You’re so ticklish.” laughs Xiumin, not stopping as Chen attacks her neck with his fingers.

            “You guys, stop!” laughs Sooyun breathlessly, as she tries to push their hands away.

            Suddenly, Xiumin stops.  But, Chen continues to tickle her as Lu Han tries to make him stop by pushing his hands away.  The deer’s attempt to stop the younger guy is fruitless as everyone continues to laugh.  One of Chen’s hands slips past Lu Han’s to tickle her stomach when he accidentally grabs one of her s instead, making him stop and everyone more rowdy.  Lu Han playfully pushes Chen away as he stares at his hand.

            “What the hell, Jongdae?” asks Sooyun, as she uses Lu Han as a human shield.  “That was ual harassment.”

            “No, it wasn’t!” replies Chen, with a smile.

            “Then, why are you smiling?!” asks everyone, as Sooyun steps out from behind her shield.

            “Because your future husband will be a very happy man with-with” he states.  Then, he stares at the hand that accidentally d her. 

            Sooyun’s jaw drops and her face starts to burn as all the eyes in the room falls on one of her assets.  “Yah!  Stop staring!” says Lu Han, as he pulls her back behind him to cover her body with his.  

            “It was so squishy.” laughs Chen, as he pretends to grab a in midair.

            “You’re such a ert, Jongdae!” she yells, getting red.

            Instead of saying anything back, like he usually does, he just laughs out loud completely enjoying everything that happened.

 

 

            Sooyun had already finished editing her video from earlier and is now working on a new video with EXO M.  After the ual harassment that Chen and Xiumin put her through, everyone was able to calm down and she filmed a few things before they went to their interview.  She plans to film more behind the scenes moments at the concert tomorrow to make it a nice treat for the fans.  She hears someone knock at the door and then hesitates to open it.  She lets out a long sigh when she did.  Chen is wearing a huge grin as she steps to the side to let him.  She quickly closes the door and locked it.

            “Why did you have to tell Hyoyeon that I met with Lu Han last night?” asks Sooyun, frustrated as she walks toward him.

            Chen laughs before turning to face her.  “I didn’t say that you went to meet Lu Han, I just said that you went to meet a friend last night because she was asking why you’re so different.” he explains.  “Besides, I didn’t expect her to say that!” 

            Sooyun rolls her eyes as she went back to the desk as Chen laughs.  “If your friend is a guy, you should marry him!” he repeats Hyoyeon’s words, trying to mimic her voice.  Then, he laughs out loud and lays down on her bed, irritating Sooyun again. 

            Hyoyeon said that in the middle of dinner and Sooyun almost died from choking.  Meanwhile Lu Han was quiet the whole time as Hyoyeon tried to resuscitate her back to life by hitting her back.  She hasn’t told the unnie about her and Lu Han’s friendship yet.  She feels like Hyoyeon will start to make assumptions that the only reason why she is close to him is because of her dead fiancé.

            “Oh, wow.  I didn’t expect Sunbae to be so good with her words.” laughs Chen.

            “Shut up, Jongdae!” yells Sooyun, as she throws a piece of crumpled up paper at him.

            He stops laughing and then stares at her from head to toe.  “Well, you’re well covered up.” he comments, about her thin long sleeve shirt and sweat pants.

            Sooyun lets out a groan of frustration, making Chen laugh even more.  She gets up from the desk and climbs on the bed.  She hits his chest, softly.  “Well, you’re a freaking ert!” she explains.  “I should’ve called Lu Han before opening the door for you.”

            “So then he can protect you?” asks Chen, as his laughing became a giggling fit.  She didn’t reply and he glances up at her.  Their eyes met and then Chen raises his eyebrows.  “What happened between you and Lu Han, Sooyun?”

            “Nothing.” she replies.  “He just told me who Lulu really was this whole time.”

            She doesn’t feel right about talking about how Lu Han had apologized and cried over Shin’s death.  It isn’t her place to talk about it when it wasn’t her who cried and felt responsible about the whole thing.  It was Lu Han.  If he wanted to tell his band members about the whole ordeal then he can when he feels comfortable about it.

            “Really?” asks Chen, taking in what she said.  “So, you guys are on good terms now?”

            Sooyun laughs.  “Well, we weren’t on bad terms before so I don’t really know what you were talking about.” she answers.

            “What I mean is that you guys seem much closer than before.” clarifies Chen.

            “We’re closer because I finally found out the truth.” says Sooyun.  “And, it honestly doesn’t matter if Lulu really is Lu Han because everything is still the same.  Our conversations and how connected we are to each other is still very much the same, as if we had never stopped talking in the last 4 years.”  Then, Sooyun smiles to herself and looks down at her lap.  “I’m really glad that I’ve always had a friend all along.”

            “I’m glad that he finally told you the truth.” smiles Chen. 

            “So, you knew the whole time?” asks Sooyun, looking at him.  He nods his head.  “While we were coming back home, I was tell him about how I used to be a really big fan of his and that I was literally in love with him….  Then, he tells me that he used to like me.  Is that true?”

            “Yeah, he did.  He actually liked you a lot.” nods Chen.  “How does it feel to have someone that you really cared about return those feelings?”

            “I-I don’t know.” replies Sooyun, frustrated at how she is blushing.  “It’s just so weird.  I don’t understand why he would.”

            “I would!” smiles Chen, making her turn to face him.  “You’re an awesome girl with a very sweet personality.  Of course any guy would like you.”

            “Stop it!” she says, as she gives him another punch and he laughs out loud.  “Why don’t we film a special intro to the video I’m going to put of you guys soon?”

            Chen raises an eyebrow.  “Is that a safe thing to do?” he asks.

            “Oh come on!  We’re the same age, Chen!” says Sooyun.  “It’s OK because most of my viewers are American anyways and I do have the occasional viewer from other countries as well.”

            He laughs.  “OK, OK.” he agrees.  “I’ll do an intro with you.”

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            Hope you guys enjoyed this!!!  I know, I know….  Lu Han + Sooyun moments = cutness overload...  LOL

 

            OK….  I’m so sorry for going off topic, but…  I couldn’t help it with this gif.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ccd626cbf058486928d4916318525eb8/tumblr_mo2evyIVOe1rto225o1_500.gif

            If this really is the way Lu Han picks up a girl, I will cry a river of blood.  OMG.  Why do I love you so much?  WHY?!  T_T

LOVE,

loveFORyunho