Teasing

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

 

 

            Lu Han smiles as he hears Sooyun’s voice being the first one to walk through the door.  He and the guys had been practicing all day and just barely got home.  A mouthwatering scent of Chinese dishes takes over his nostrils as he hears Kris and Xiumin groan. 

            “I am so hungry.” mutters Kris.

            “Me too.” mumbles Xiumin.

            “I’m so glad we live with a woman.” states Tao.  “She loves and takes care of us so well.”

            Lu Han laughs at his statement as he looks around for her.  She isn’t in the kitchen, even though the pot of soup is boiling, but he could still hear her voice in a distance.  He quickly checked the living room.  She is on the phone, but quickly turns to face him as he catches her attention from the corner of the room.  She flashes him a small smile and gets up to go to the bedroom, as the other guys make their ways to their rooms.

            Lu Han frowns, feeling a bit rejected from the immediate attention he is seeking from her.  He quickly goes into his room and him and Lay changes out of their clothes.  By the time he steps out, Sooyun is back in the kitchen.  He quickly approaches it to see Chen with his arm lazily slung over her shoulders as they stand by the stove.  He couldn’t really hear what the younger guy is staying to her, but she is laughing.

            “Jongdae, stop it.” she says, as she tries to push him away.  Instead, Chen lets out a hearty laugh and is still hanging onto her.

            Lu Han fights the urge to roll his eyes as he watches them.  He wants to pull Manager Hyunkyun into the kitchen, as he glances over at the man sitting in the living room with Tao as they watched a Chinese drama.  But, he decides not to.  He approaches them instead.

            “Maybe you should give the lady some room, you troll.” smiles Lu Han.

            Chen turns to him, laughs, and steps away with his hands up, as if he’s been caught red handed.  “Of course, Master Lu.” he says.  “I won’t bother Madame Lu anymore.”

            Before Lu Han can say anything, Sooyun laughs out loud.  “What in the world are you saying?” she asks, as she leans over and turns off the stove.  “Madame Lu?  Don’t act like I’m going marry Lu Han!”

            Chen laughs again.  “OK, OK.  Fine.  You can be the mistress.” he suggests, making Sooyun’s jaw drop.

            “Chen, stop it!” she and Lu Han both say in unison.

            “OK!” he smiles.  “I’ll stop.” 

            He quickly kisses Sooyun on the cheek.  Enraged, Lu Han pushes him away from her, pulls her behind him, and uses his body to protect her.  Chen lets out a hearty laugh as he shakes his head.  “Why am I not surprised?” he asks, out loud.

            Lu Han’s face starts to burn as Chen continues to smile.  Kris casually walks into the kitchen with a facial sheet mask on, missing all the action as they turn to him.  He flashes them a look. 

            “What?” he asks.  “Did I miss something?”

            “No,” replies Lu Han, getting slightly irritated at how Chen is yanking his chain.  “Nothing happened.”

            Kris blinks slowly.  Then, he looks over at Chen.  “What happened?” he asked.

            Lu Han rolls his eyes, in disbelief.  All the sudden he can feel her small hands on his forearm, making him look down at her as Chen starts to say something.  He smiles at her, not really understanding why he is doing so.  She returns the gesture and let go of his arm, leaving his body aflame where she touched him and light headed.

            What is wrong with me?, he thought.

 

 

            After dinner, Lu Han hesitates to hang out with Sooyun.  He didn’t even sit next to her during the meal because he knew that Manager Hyunkyun has a little crush on her.  But, he knew that if he didn’t spend some time with her before he sleeps then he’ll stay up late, regretting it.  At least Chen didn’t bother to hang out with them too or he would’ve just gone straight to bed.

            Lu Han run his hands through his wet hair as he glances over at her.  She just got out of the shower and the scent of baby lotion is overwhelming his nostrils, but he likes it.  He’s always have because it’s different from other girls. 

            “Are you and Jongdae dating?” he boldly asks, out of the blue.

            Sooyun laughs.  “Why would you even question that?” she responds.  “You know the answer yourself!”

            Lu Han smiles.  He just wants to make sure that they were or weren’t dating.  Although he knows that Sooyun favors Lay the most out of all of them, she hasn’t made a move on him and he’s too shy whenever she gets physically close to him.  They would make a cute couple though if anything happens, unlike her and Chen.  Their friendship is great, but Lu Han doesn’t like the fact that she’s with a man like him.  Chen isn’t bad….  It’s just that he’d rather see her with another guy.

            “When are you going to start dating again?” he asks, regretting that he even brought up the topic.

            Sooyun doesn’t say anything when he glances over at her.  She is staring intently at her bed sheets as it seems like she is thinking about his question.  “Maybe never.” she replies, making Lu Han’s heart sink.  “I just don’t feel comfortable courting another man even if it’s been a long time.”

            “You should try to find a nice and gentle man to spend the rest of your life with.” suggests Lu Han.  “Even if you don’t want to, it will be more rewarding in the end.”

            Sooyun smiles softly.  “I know.” she says.  “My dad says the same thing.  He told me to find a nice Chinese guy here and take him home.”

            Lu Han laughs.  “Why?  Wouldn’t he want a Korean son-in-law?” he asks, curious.

            Sooyun shrugs.  “I guess he thinks that Korean men and I don’t work out or something.” she answers.  She turns to him and looks into his eyes.  “Sorry about earlier.  I was talking to my dad when you guys came in.”

            “No, it’s OK.” Lu Han says, shaking his head.

            “You looked like you had something to say and seemed pretty sad when I went off to my room.” notes Sooyun.

            Lu Han continues to shake his head.  “It’s nothing.” he explains.  “I just wanted to see you before I went and changed.”

            “Oh.” nods Sooyun.  They were silent for a bit and she turns back to him.  “I don’t know how you feel about this, but I think that you should distance yourself away from me.”

            “What do you mean?” asks Lu Han, hurt.

            “I just think that we shouldn’t be so comfortable with each other because people and Xiao Xue can take it the wrong way because you’re so overprotective.” she clarifies.  “Like earlier when Jongdae was playing around by kissing me, I think that you shouldn't react so seriously to it.”

            “Are you telling me not to protect you when someone violates you?” questions Lu Han, offended.

            “No!” replies Sooyun.  “Just don’t take Jongdae’s stupid teasing so seriously.  He likes to joke around and you know that.  It’s OK if he touches me a little bit here and there.”

            Lu Han doesn’t say anything for a while.  “Do you like it when he touches you or something?” he asks.

            “No, Lu Han.” replies Sooyun, getting irritated.  “Would you like it if I touch you too?”  Instantly, she touches his chest quickly then moves to his arms and down to his hands.  He laughs.  No, he doesn’t mind it at all actually.  He likes it a lot.  She quickly hits him on the arm after letting go of the hand.  “Stop laughing!” she says.  “You’re totally ruining what I’m trying to prove!”

            “OK!  I get it that you have a thing for Jongdae.” teases Lu Han, with a laugh.

            Sooyun rolls her eyes.  “Yeah, yeah…  Believe whatever you want to.” she says.

            Lu Han continues to laugh.  “I won’t bother you two love birds ever again.” he sings, softly as he gets up.  Sooyun doesn’t say anything but shoos him away.  “Good night.”

            “Sweet dreams” she mumbles, as he opens the door.

            He takes one last look at her as she gets under the covers and smiles.  He turns off the lights after she got herself comfortable and closes the door behind him.  He goes into his room and Lay is still up, just getting ready to go to bed as well.

            “You’re happy.” smiles the younger male, with a dimpled smile.

            Lu Han shakes his head with his broad grin as he turns out the lights and makes his way to his bed, in the darkness.  After getting himself comfortable, he clears his throat.  “Am I too protective over Sooyun?” he whispers, not wanting the young woman to hear in case the walls might be too thin.

            “Over protective?” questions Lay, himself.  He doesn’t answer for a while.  “Well, yeah.  It’s like no one can be with her if you’re around or something.  And, you always overreact when Jongdae trolls which makes him have even more fun than the usual.”

            Lu Han takes in what he said.  “OK...” he responds.

            “Do you like Sooyun?” asks Lay, rather, boldly.

            “What?” asks Lu Han, sitting up in his bed alarmed.

            “Do you like her?” repeated the roommate, tired.

            “No.” responds Lu Han, as he gets himself comfortable again.

            “OK, well it seems like it some…  Times...” says Lay, trailing off. 

            Lu Han can tell that his band member wants to sleep now, but what he had just asked him isn’t helping him sleep.

            No, I don’t like her, he thought.  It’s a misunderstanding.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            Sorry if this is a bunch of babbling….  I couldn’t really think of anything for Lu Han.  >_<  So, I hope that this chapter is OK.  ^^

LOVE,

loveFORyunho