You + 소주

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

 

           

            Sooyun lets out a long sigh as she knocks softly on the door.  She feels bad about coming to their dorms so late at night, but she feels like she needs to talk to him about how she feels.  It has been on her chest for a long while now and if she keeps it in any longer, she might burst.  She would love to tell Hana, but she doesn’t want to burden the bride with her simple love problems.

            “Hey.” smiles Lu Han, as he opens the door.

            Sooyun smiles as she quickly steps in.  “Hey.” she says.  She stares up at him, worryingly.  “Is it OK for me to be here?”

            Lu Han laughs, as he closes the door.  He pats her on the shoulder.  “Of course.” he says.

            “I feel like I’m intruding.” admits Sooyun.  Then, she pauses.  “Actually, I should go home.  We can talk another time, Lu Han.”  She quickly motions to the door and he stops her by grabbing her arm.

            “Hey…” he says, softly.  “It’s OK.”  He smiles brightly at her.  “I can hang out with the guys another time.  Besides, it’s not like I don’t ever see them.  It’ll be OK.  You can just tell me how you feel and go home.  It’s not like they don’t know you.”

            “B-But-” starts Sooyun.

            Before she can say anything more, Lu Han quickly grabs her hand and pull her into the living room, towards the room he shares with Chen.  All 11 heads whip over to her as she walks past by them.  Some of their expressions were unreadable, others were in shock, and others were just smiling.

            “Hey, y lady!” whoops Tao, making Sooyun blush.  She is wearing a mini dress that hugs almost every curve of her body and is so short that she worries about sitting down in front of Lu Han.  The only reason why she decided to wear something like that is because Hana wants to go all out for her bachelorette party for fun.  “May I have your phone number and-”

            “Shut up, Tao.” states Lu Han, with a serious tone.

            Before Tao could say anything back, the baby-faced man already got to the bedroom and pulls Sooyun into it.  She lets out a laugh when she sees the 2 bottles of soju and shot glasses on the nightstand by his bed.  Lu Han flashes a smile as he looks over his shoulder.  He quickly opens one and pours the clear liquid into the 2 cups.

            “Are you trying to get me drunk or what?” asks Sooyun.

            “Not really.” replies Lu Han, as he hands her one of the cups.  “I just want you to loosen up.”

            “I’ve had enough drinks to loosen up already, Lu Han.” states Sooyun, as she shakes her head.  “I had to get a cab to come here, OK?”

            “C’mon, Sooyun…” he coos.  “Just a few more drinks.  You can sleep over and none of the guys will mind  Besides, you’re not completely loosen up if you’re worried about ‘intruding’ tonight.  Stop being so uptight.”

            He holds the drink up to her eyelevel.  Then, she lets out a frustrated groan.  She grabs the drink from his hand and downed the drink.  Lu Han let out a hearty laugh.  “I didn’t know that you had that side to you.” he commented, as he drinks his.

            Sooyun shoots him a glare.  “It’s not like you haven’t been drinking either.” she accuses.  “I smell tequila on you.”

            Lu Han laughs out loud.  “That was over 2 hours ago.” he says.  “Don’t worry.  I’m sober enough to comprehend all of your problems.”

            After downing a whole bottle of the alcohol, the two sat down on his bed.  She already pulled the covers over her legs so then he doesn’t get a peek at the thong she is wearing.  The guys suddenly scream from the living room, startling her.  According to Lu Han, they are watching a horror movie and she has never been so glad that she isn’t watching it with them.

            He lets out a small chuckle, causing her to look at him.  “It’s OK.” he says.  “You’re with me now.  I’ll protect you.”

            Sooyun lets out a snort.  “Ghosts are ghosts, Lu Han.” she frowns.  “Humans can’t do anything to protect themselves from them.”

            He shrugs.  “It is what it is.” he comments.  Then, he pauses.  “So…  What brings you here?  You sounded you were about to cry.”  He turns to look into her eyes and tucks in the hair that was framing her face behind her ears.  “Did that little boy make you cry?”

            Sooyun smiles softly as she shakes her head.  “Actually,” she starts.  “My friend is getting married and tonight was her bachelorette party.  Thinking about attending her wedding next week reminds me about how I was planning-”  She lets out a breath.  “Planning my wedding with Shin.”

            All the sudden, she can feel Lu Han’s hand in hers and a strong wave of emotions washed over.  She can’t pinpoint how she is feeling and made her confused, as she tried to get her thoughts together. 

            “I-I-” she stutters before pausing.  She lets out a breath and Lu Han squeezed her hand, making things worse.  Another wave of emotions washes over her.  She takes her time, to calm herself down before continuing.  “I miss him a lot, but I know that I should move on…  Do you think I’m making the right decision by feeling these childish feelings for-”

            “That little boy?” quickly interrupted Lu Han.

            “Yes, that little boy.” she responds.  She can feel the alcohol hitting her system suddenly, making her head spin.  She quickly rests her head on the palm of her hand, as she glances over at Lu Han.  “Will you please stop calling him that?  He’s not even that much younger than me!  It’s only 4 years!”  He smiles, half-heartedly, and shakes his head.  Sooyun rolls her eyes.  “Anways, as I was saying: I have these feelings for Chenyun, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t ever stop thinking about Shin at the back of my mind.”  Her voice starts to tremble and she quickly stops talking.  She turns away from Lu Han, unable to look into his eyes.  “I’m still holding onto him.”

            “Why?” asks Lu Han, softly from her side.

            “I don’t know.” cries Sooyun, as her eyes starts to water.  “All I know is that I still love him a lot, but I’m starting to have feelings for Chenyun too.”

            “Do you like him?” he asks, as he cups her face and makes her look at him.  For some reason, he looks worried and she isn’t sure why.

            Sooyun sniffs, through her tears.  “YES!” she says.  “But…  I’m scared, Lu Han.”

            “About what?” he asks.

            “Everything.” replies Sooyun, with another small cry.  “I’m scared that he doesn’t like me, that I don’t know how to kiss properly anymore, and more!”

            In the distance, the pair can hear the guys screaming loudly from the living room.  Lu Han smiles down at her as he inches his face closer to her.  “You can still kiss, even if it’s been years since your lips have touched another’s.” he whispers onto her lips.

            His breath ranks of soju and that almost makes her want to kiss him.  Lu Han thumbs her lips with his right hand and leans in closer.  He breathes hotly on her lips, sending a strong, exciting shock of electricity throughout her body and making her head spin.  Without realizing it, her lips were lightly brushing up against his as her eye lids became heavy.  Knowing well that it is getting dangerous, Sooyun distances away from him.  Her thoughts linger to the young man from her past.  Then, it wonders on to the new person that is making her blush without any reasons.

            You are still in love with Moon Shin, she hears herself think.  Yet, you’re falling for Chenyun.

            “I-I should go home.” she slurs as she tries to get off of Lu Han’s bed.  Her head is still spinning as she slips off.  “Where’s my phone?  I need to call a cab.”

            “W-What?” he questions, almost dumbfounded.

            Sooyun doesn’t reply as she grabs her wallet off of his desk.  She quickly went to the door, with Lu Han trailing right behind her.

            “Sooyun, you can’t go home!” he says. 

            “I need to go home.” she mumbles, as she opens the door to see a familiar face there.  Without control, she lets out a laugh.  “You.” she says, as she points her finger at him.  “You’re so hot.”

            “Uh….  Thank-” he manages to say, before being interrupted.

            “I think you already know this, but I LIKE YOU A LOT!!”  she hears herself blurt out, loudly as the alcohol takes over.  Before he can respond, she grabs his face and kisses him.

            Suddenly, a strong pull tugs her away from him before the kiss could deepen.  A pair of new, warm lips brushes itself against hers.  He is hungry for her as he passionately explores with his hot tongue.  He pulls away from without warning.  Although she is disappointed, the world around her starts to spin again as two people started to talk.  She held onto him by putting her arms around his waist as he talked.  She places her ear against his chest, listening to the tone of his soothing voice.  She likes the way his voice vibrated throughout her body.

            The sound of the door closing brought her attention back to him.  His lips crash against hers again.  Before she knew it, they were on the bed and his hands starts to explore all over her body.  Then, they started to travel to her inner thighs and she let out soft giggles as one of his hands cup her womanhood. 

            “I’m tired.  Maybe not tonight.” she whispers against his lips.

            “What if we don’t get another night to be together like this?” he asks, as her eye lids became heavy.

            “We can have another night, Lu Han.” she waves off, as she closes her eyes.  “Lu Han…”

            “Hm?” he responds.  She turns towards the sound of her voice as she feel his arm under her back.  She can feel her body inch towards him, the source of her warmth.

            Lu Han, she thought as her mind starts to slip into a slumber.  Lu Han…  

 

AUTHOR’S NOTES:

            Well……  There goes a drunk Sooyun for you all!!!!  Who did she kiss?!!

            I hope you guys will excuse my lack of updates…….  I’m so freaking busy…..  >_<  So, this may mean that I may not be able to update as frequently anymore.  T_T  Just because there aren’t that many updates, I’m still constantly thinking about this fanfic!  The problem is that I don’t have time to actually write it.  :(

LOVE,

loveFORyunho