To Like and To be Jealous

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

 

 

            “What?!” they asked, knowing who he was referring to.  They have been teasing about Admin SY ever since Chen told everyone about it.

            “How?!”

            “Did she get a signature?”

            “Was she cute?”

            “Or pretty?!”

            Lu Han smiles and opens the shirt that was given to him.  “She was the one that gave me this shirt.” he said.  “She was the one that got through the bodyguards earlier.”

            “The one with the love letter?!” asked Tao, surprised.

            Lu Han swallows hard, about to explain the situation.  “Woah, you’re in luck!” smiles Kris.  “She likes you back~”

            “And she doesn’t even know that you’re Lu Han too!” chimes in Xiumin with a smile.  “She’d freak out!”

            “She was cute~” blushes Lay, with a smile.  “Good job, Lu Han Ge!”  He flashes him a thumbs up, with a bright smile.

            “W-What?” questions Lu Han, shocked.  “Why are you guys congratulating me?!”  At first, he was in shock but he slowly becomes angry.  “H-How can you say that?!  She has a boyfriend!”

            “So?” asked Tao, casually. 

            “It’s not like you like her.” added Kris, with a shrug.

            “Right?” asked Chen, sensing something fishy is going on.

            Lu Han swallows hard and the boys watch his Adam’s apple bob up and down.

            “Yah…  Lu Han you don’t like her, right?” repeated Xiumin, with a small laugh.

            “I-I” he stutters.  “I like her.”

            “WHAT?!!!!” yelled the guys.

            “B-But, you said that you didn’t like her!” said Yixing, as he stands up.

            “So, you were lying this whole time?” asked Chen, with wide eyes.

            “Forget about her!  She’s taken!” voiced Kris.

            “What?  Lu Han-”

            Lu Han is about to make the loud commotion stop, when a loud voice stopped him and the others.  “I’m not surprised at all!” said Tao.

            Lu Han stares at him.  “W-Why?” he asked.  “Why aren’t you surprised?”

            Tao shrugs.  “You talked about her a lot.” he responded.  “You always chat with her when you have time, no matter how tired you are…  And, then, smile to yourself after hours of chatting.  Earlier when you left, I knew it that it was her who you were talking to…  So, was it?”  Lu Han nods his head.  “What did she say to you?”

            “She told me that she was the one that gave me the present…” Lu Han replies.  “And…  That the present was originally supposed to be for her boyfriend, not me.”

            “Then, why did she gave it to you?” asked Kris, confused.

            “Because it was a spur of the moment!” replied Lu Han, upset.  He doesn’t understand why he was suddenly so mad.  “She didn’t plan on meeting us or giving me a present.  So we crossed paths, she just handed the gift to me with a love note she had written for her boyfriend.”

            “Why are you angry?” asked Lay, cautiously.  “Is it because it’s supposed to be for her boyfriend not you?”

            “I-I…” started Lu Han, slowly.  “I just want her boyfriend to be me…”  The guys stare at him.  From their sympathetic glaze, he could tell that they felt bad for him because of the fact that he likes a girl that will never be his.  Lu Han let out a soft sigh.  “I just want to be the man that she’s in love with.”

            “But, Hyung…” started Chen, slowly.  “She does love you.  She loves you as a fan.”

            Lu Han didn’t answer for a few seconds.  All the sudden, he let out forced laugh as he stares at the ceiling.  He nods his head, slowly.  “Yeah…  That’s better than nothing, right?” he asks.  “Loving me as a fan is better than recieving none at all, right?”

            The boys nod their heads at his question.  Lu Han nods his head as he turns back to the room.  At least she loves me as a fan…  That’s good enough, he thought.  Forget about Admin SY, forget about her…  Just let go, Lu Han.  There will be more fishes in the sea.

 

 


 

 

            Shin blinks slowly as he stares down at his girlfriend.  Jealousy engulfs him as he watches her smile brightly.  It bothers him that she would act that way towards the guy that he has been modeled after.  It have been months since he last seen his girlfriend and the moment he comes back, all she talks about is about Lu Han and how she met him at the mall after EXO M’s fansign.  And all of this is over dinner too.  He couldn’t help it but feel like he has been abandoned by the woman he loves the most.

            Is Shin really not good enough?  Is he not human enough for her?  Is there something he’s lacking?  Lu Han is a good guy after all…  Shin had researched about him many times before and he’s a really humble guy from fanaccounts, articles regarding him, and more.  He’s down to earth, kind, caring, and has a huge heart.  In the future that Shin was from, Lu Han would send things to Mr. Sung for Sooyun’s birthday yearly.  Even though she was long dead then, he would still celebrate it and Lu Han would be kind enough to send the best birthday cake for the celebration and fruits and joss sticks for her alter every year up to the day that Shin left. 

            Knowing how excited Sooyun is reacting because of her 30 second meething with this Lu Han, it bothered Shin.  It never bothered him before whenever Lu Han would send nice things to Mr. Sung randomly or those expensive cakes, fruits, and joss sticks until now.  Shin suddenly becomes angry thinking back, as he zooms out of Sooyun’s encounter with the man.  He never began to question Lu Han’s actions until meeting Sooyun in real life.  Well, why?  Why did he have to send all those things and did what he did?  Did he really felt bad that he was the reason why a young woman died because all she wanted was to see him perform?

            If he really felt that bad, then he should have killed himself and joined her in the afterlife to be her husband, he thought, enraged.

            Shin takes in a sharp breath, realizing what he had just thought.  It was evil…  He should have never thought of such immoral things.  It isn’t right to think of such things of Lu Han.  He had never done anything wrong except for achieving his dreams of becoming a singer.  The only fault is the fact that Sooyun likes him.

            Shin swallows hard.  He had never felt such strong emotions of jealousy towards any person before he came to the present.  Could it be that I hadn’t completely developed all of my human feelings then?, he thought.  Is that why I didn’t care what Lu Han would buy for Sooyun’s birthday?  Is that why I wasn’t jealous when Dad told me to go to my room whenever Lu Han stopped by to celebrate her birthday?  I wanted to celebrate with them too, but was nonchalant about it every single time when Dad told me so…

            About 6 years out of the 10 years that Shin was in the future, Lu Han had kindly came to celebrate Sooyun’s birthday with Mr. Sung and Shin would be excused upstairs for a few hours.  Shin, of course, would never go upstairs to his room and disobeyed Mr. Sung every time when Lu Han came.  In secrecy, he observed the man that Sooyun had given her heart to.  He wanted to be similar to him in almost every single way so then she would love him in return.  Well that was then.  This is now.  Meeting Sooyun in person had changed everything.  His love for her has grown evermore and the last thing he wants is to lose her.    

            Lu Han was once the ideal person that Shin had wanted to become and he would have been excited to meet him, if given the chance.  Things have changed.  Shin is a completely different person from Lu Han.  They are two different people.  Shin no longer wants to meet Lu Han face to face.  That will only mean that the chances of Sooyun and Lu Han befriending will only become higher…  And the chances of Sooyun leaving him for Lu Han will only become higher.

            Lu Han is the man Shin had been modeled after all.  He was the last man Sooyun was fond over before her untimely death, thought Shin, feeling sad.  I know that if she was given the chance, she’ll probably go for him instead of me.

            “And, then, Lu Han grabbed the present.” continues Sooyun, oblivious to Shin spacing out.  “OMG!!  Our hands accidentally touched!!!”

            Shin’s jaw dropped, tuning back in to her story.  “What?!” he thought out loud.  “He touched you?!”

            “W-Well, yeah.” replied Sooyun.  “I had to give him the present somehow.”

            Shin flashes a look of disapproval.  “That’s just wrong.” he said.  “He shouldn’t have done that!”

            Sooyun smiled, innocently.  “It was an accident, Shin!” she said.  “It wasn’t like he was groping me!!!”

            “Why?” he asked, getting angry.  “Would you rather that?”

            “Shin!  NO!!” replied Sooyun, frustrated.  “The only person I would want to me is you!  Why would you ask something like that?”

            Shin breathes heavily, still angry.  “Because it’s obvious that you care about Lu Han much more than me.” he said.

            Sooyun’s lower lips tremble.  “Shin, that’s not true.” she said, as her eyes became glassy with tears.  “That’s not true at all.”

            “Then, why did you give him my present?” asked Shin.

            “Because I didn’t know that EXO M was there and wanted to give him something because it would have been my only chance.” replied Minah, with a weak voice.  Shin nodded his head slowly, letting the silence settle in.  “Why are you mad, Shin?”

            He closes his eyes, slowly.  “Why wouldn’t I be mad, Sooyun?” he asked.  “You make it seem like I haven’t heard about you meeting Lu Han!  I read it on the fan site, OK?  All the users were talking about it when you spazzed about it a month ago!  So, it’s not necessary for you to tell me about it now when I already know everything about it.”

            He could hear Sooyun sniff.  “I just wanted to tell you about my experience face to face…” she stated.  “If you’re that mad that I met Lu Han, then fine!  Fine, I won’t say anything about him at all!!!”

            “Then, don’t say anything!”

            Sooyun starts to cry.  “Why are you so jealous?!  What did I do to make you question my faith to you?!  All I did was accidentally gave him your present and our hands accidentally touched!  That was all!!  It wasn’t like I kissed him!!”

            “But you were probably thinking about it.”

            Sooyun rolls her eyes through her tears.  “FOR GOD’S SAKE, SHIN!!  You two look alike!!  The only person that I would’ve thought of kissing when I looked into his face would have been you!!”

            “Oh, so you’re saying that every time you kiss me, you think of him?”

            “I never said that, Shin!!  I don’t know where you got that from, but I never said that!!”  Sooyun yelled, through her cries.  “Yes, I met Lu Han…  But, that was all.  The whole time I was thinking about you!!  As I watched him walk away, I thought about you, who were thousands of miles away from me!  I cried as he walked away because it hurt to be reminded how it looked like to watch you walk away, OK?!!!”

            Shin blinks slowly as he stares at the dinner in front of him.  Sooyun had probably spent the whole day making all the dishes that he liked and missed.  He looked at her as her hand covered her eyes as she cried.  Her shoulders starts to shake and she stands up before Shin could reach over to comfort her.  He could hear her swallow hard.

            “I’m going to go sleep.” she said, as she quickly walks pass him.

            Shin quickly stands up and grabs her forearm.  “I’m sorry!  Please don’t go.” he said.  “You know that I’m easily jealous of Lu Han…”

            Sooyun turned to face him.  “But, why?!  I’m your girlfriend, Shin!”

            “And I hope that you’ll become my wife.” added Shin.

            “Hope?  W-Why would you-”

            “Because I don’t want to lose you!”

            Sooyun stares at him, surprised.  “Why would you say that?” she asked, softly.

            Shin takes in a deep breath.  “I don’t want to lose you to Lu Han.” he said.

            “I don’t even know him, Shin.” Sooyun counters.  “Besides, even if I did knew him I would never go for him.  I love you and it will continue to be like that until the day I die.”

            Shin lets go of Sooyun’s arm.  “Well, I’m not even r-real.” he said, almost in a whisper.  “I’m only artificial…  I was built by your father, a genius-engineer.  And, then, I can’t even properly give you children!  Why wouldn’t you leave me for someone that could provide-”

            Before Shin could finish his sentence, Sooyun pulls him to a passionate kiss.  He could tell that she is eager and full of lust as she slips her hands under his shirt, feeling his chocolate abs.  Her action quickly initiates her desire for something more intimate between them.  After stripping each other down to their undergarments, Sooyun pulls away from his lips with a heavy breathing.  She smiled at him as she kissed the tip of his nose softly.

            “I would never leave you for those stupid reasons, Shin.” she smiles, making him smile in return.  She kisses him softly on the lips, as he pulls her closer to him.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            Yay!  Another update!!  The couple finally got into argument and Lu Han is indirectly involved…  Oh, Shin.  If only you knew who Lulu really is… 

            LOL  They’re jealous of each other too.  The world is very small.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho