CHAPTER 4 – Lu Han

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

 

                It was strange…  The ground was soft and not hard at all.  All Sooyun could hear was the loud sound of a car crashing, her heartbeat, and heavy breathing.  She quickly opened her eyes to find herself staring at a white, cotton shirt.  She was on her side and could feel the hard concrete under her.  She pulled away, unsure.  Sooyun let out a scream, realizing that she was in the arms of a man.

                “Oh my GOD!!  Are you OK?!!” she asked, sitting up from his arms.

                He let out a grunt as he sat up.  They were on the dark side of the road, but even in the darkness, Sooyun could still see his face clearly.  She let out a small gasp as she stared at him.

                “Lu Han?!!” she asked, without thinking.  He sent her a small smile and she let out a fangirl scream.  “Oh my GOD!!!!”  Sooyun stood up and screamed, forgetting the scene in front of her.

                Lu Han stood up with a bright smile and pulled out his phone.  He quickly dialed a number.  He placed his warm, big hand on Sooyun’s shoulder since she was jumping up and down like a fangirl.  That made her stopped on instant and let out an excited squeal.  In an instant, Lu Han placed his soft fingertips on her lips to silence her.

                Sooyun’s eyes widened, going crazy inside her mind.  OH MY GOD!!!!, she thought.  IT’S LU HAN!!!  IT’S REALLY LU HAN~!!!  HE’S STANDING IN FRONT OF ME!!!!

                “Hello.” said the perfectly, angelic young man in front of her.  “There has been a car accident at the Taepyong and Seocho intersection.  The area code is 100-813.  Please send an ambulance as soon as possible because the driver drove the car into a light pole.”

                Sooyun blinked, letting reality sink in.  She quickly took a step away from the guy as embarrassment washed over her.  From the sound of the young man’s voice, he was obviously not Lu Han.  His voice was deeper and manlier, making it completely weird because he has a baby face.  The guy flashed a look as he watched taking another step away from him.

                Sooyun swallowed hard as she turned to look at the car that drove into the light pole.  She felt herself panic since the front of the front of the car was completely totaled.  A wave of guilt washed over Sooyun for being completely oblivious to the horror that happened for mistaking some stranger as her bias.  Not thinking, she quickly ran up to the car that was across the street.

                She could hear her heart beat loudly in her ear as she looked into the car.  There was a girl passed out in the driver’s seat.  The left side of her face was bleeding nonstop because of a huge, fleshy gash.  Sooyun let out a cry as she was about to open the door.

                A warm, manly hand placed itself on top of hers.  Upon the hand to hand contact, Sooyun pulled her hand away in a shy manner.

                “Don’t worry.” he said, softly and calmly.  “Everything will be fine.”

                A blush crept of her cheeks as she tried to avoid his stare.  I can’t look at him.  I can’t look at him, she thought as she stared at the ground.  She closed her eyes tightly, not wanting to look at the Lu Han-look-alike.

                All the sudden, Sooyun felt fingertips tracing the outline of her face.  An electrifying shock went down her spine and her eyes instantly opened at the contact.  She found herself inches away from the Lu Han-look-alike’s face. 

                Under the perfect lighting of the street lights, he looks exactly like him…  An exact mirror image of EXO’s Lu Han.  Sooyun quickly scanned his face, looking for something that was different.  She in a breath when she couldn’t.  Randomly, he smiled and she felt herself floating in the air.

                “I’m glad.” he continued to smile, as he cupped her face with both of his hands.  “You’re perfectly fine.”

                Sooyun’s ability to breath was no longer a natural process as she felt herself blush.  The young man let out a hearty laugh.  “Sooyun, just breath.”

                She let out a gasp right when the ambulance and police arrived at the scene.   I’ve never met you before, she thought.  How do you know my name?