Chapter 20 – “You’re so beautiful, Shin.”

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

 

 

                Sooyun gulps as she gets down on her knees.  Shin smiles at her brightly and crossed his legs.  She just stares at him dumbfounded, forgetting what they were doing for a split second.

                “Aren’t you going to put BB cream on me?” asks Shin, curiously.

                “Your skin is already so beautiful.  Why would I need to do that?” replies Sooyun.

                “Well,” starts Shin.  He blinks, innocently.  “During my photo shoots, the makeup artists always put some kind of dewy, thin foundation on me.”

                Sooyun lets out a sigh.  You’re too perfect, Shin.  And, you don’t even know it, she thinks. 

                “Sorry, I forgot about the fact that my clients won’t put on their own foundation…” says Sooyun. 

                She looks down at her small plastic makeup tool box, with all the expensive brushes and items that she had saved her income for.  Sooyun pulls out her bag of clean makeup brushes.  All of them cost a fortune even though she bought them all separately.  But, considering she bought MAC brushes, they were the best of the best and it will provide the best results.  She gingerly takes out the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream that her instructor had raved about and pumps a little bit onto the back of her hand.  Then, she grabs the foundation brush in her bag and dabs a little bit of the BB cream on the tip of the brush.

                Sooyun looks up to meet Shin’s dark, shiny, deer-like orbs and that quickly made her nervous.  For a moment, she forgot who she was going to put makeup on.  If it was Hana, then she would be fine…  But, it was Shin.  Beautiful, cute, and lovely Shin.  Even though he loves her endlessly, she doesn’t want to disappoint him.

                Sooyun quickly overcomes her nervousness and continues on, then dabs the thin foundation onto Shin’s forehead.  She continues to put foundation on the rest of his face.  When she was done, she quickly grabbed a huge, puffy powder brush and opened a veil of translucent powder.  She dusted the powder on Shin’s face.

                Sooyun takes another deep breath as she sits in front of Shin, looking at her collection of eye shadows…  She doesn’t have a lot of eye shadows though and hopes to make the best of what she owns for now.  She just has 5 basic neutral colors from MAC and a neutral palette from Etude House.  She had gotten the palette before she was able to save enough money for the single eye shadows.

                It’s really simple…, thinks Sooyun, as she picks up an eyelid primer as the base for the eye shadow and puts it on her boyfriend.  If I thicken the eyeliner on the top lid and put a thin line on the bottom lid, it will be good.  But, I should add more of the darkest brown color though.  It will look sultrier and be perfect for a night of clubbing.

                She hasn’t been to clubs before, but knows that people like to glam up for those kinds of things even if it is a weekly event.  The only type of makeup she has done before is a very natural look with every little eye shadow and thin eyeliner.  The landlord’s high school daughter is a fan of SNSD and always pays her to do her makeup before her weekly hangout with her friends.  And, his wife only likes a natural look as well which explains why Sooyun has yet to really experience heavier and ier makeup styles.

                Sooyun lines up her MAC eye shadows accordingly to how she was going to use it: the second lightest color to the darkest brown.  She quickly grabbed a blending eye brush to blend the harsh edges of the medium and dark brown shades on Shin’s lid.  After she was satisfied with the intensity and look of the eye shadows, she quickly lines the eyes with a cream eye liner.  Then, she curled his eyelashes and put mascara on them.

                Sooyun quickly grabs one of her blushes, a matte peach color, and dust it on Shin’s cheekbones with her blush brush.  Then, she put a sheer and shimmery coral lip gloss on his lips.  She smiles at her accomplishment and pulls away from her boyfriend’s face.  Her jaw drops, as she blinks again to take a better look at the person in front of her.

                If he was wearing a wig, he would totally pass as a girl, thinks Sooyun as she sits down in front of him.

                “What?” smiles Shin, beautifully.  A strange wave of jealousy washes over her as she stares blankly at her boyfriend.

                I can NOT believe that I am jealous of my boyfriend for being prettier than me…, says her mind.  My God, Shin.  You are too beautiful for your own good.

                 “Is something wrong?”

                Before Sooyun could stop him, he grabs a compact mirror and looks at himself.  He smiles as he observes himself and the makeup.  He looks at her and laughs.  “It looks beautiful!” he comments.  He continues to smile as he places the mirror down.  He places his big, warm hands on her wrists and pulls her towards his chest.  He wraps her in a warm hug with his long arms and legs.  “You did a good job.  Why did you look so shocked as if it was horrible or something?  Hana Noona will love it.”

                Sooyun shakes her head.  “My reaction wasn’t anything bad…” she replies with a laugh.  “It’s just that you look so beautiful that I became jealous.  You’re so beautiful, Shin.”

                “And, so are you.  You just don’t realize it yet, but when you do…  Please continue to stay at my side.” he says.

                Sooyun shifts up and kisses the tip of Shin’s nose softly.  “You’re the most amazing boyfriend on Earth.  Why would I ever leave you?” she says, looking into his eyes.  “Even if you beg and beat me, I’ll never leave you.”  She smiles and wraps her arms around his neck.  “You’ve got me addicted to you.”

                “So, I’m your drug?” teases Shin, with a mischievous smile.

                Sooyun laughs.  “Loving you should be illegal.” she replies.

                Shin smiles as he leans in between the little space between them and kisses her.  Sooyun is glad that she didn’t use a thick gloss for Shin’s lips or it would have been a sticky mess, but she didn’t mind.  She likes the sound of their lips smacking together.  The temperature quickly rises, but after some time, he pulls away abruptly.  She flashes him with a questioning look.

                Why did he suddenly stop?, she thought.

                “I’ve been thinking about this proposition for a while now…” starts Shin.

                Oh, God.  What have you been thinking about?, questions Sooyun.  Do you not want to kiss anymore?

                “I was wondering if we could…” continues Shin, rather slowly.  “If we could start kissing more passionately.”

                OK…  I was not expecting that, thinks Sooyun.  In the process of thinking, she didn’t realize that she had bitten her lips.  When she did, she notices her boyfriend’s face.  Shin’s facial expression changed from nervous to longing and, even, lusty.  His eyes starts to burn in that same way it did when he had asked if it was OK to kiss her…

                Sooyun suddenly starts to laugh and her boyfriend’s lusty face drops.  His face becomes red and flustered.  “That was one priceless face you had on!” she chuckles.

                “P-Priceless?!” asks Shin, offended.  “Here I am, asking you a rather serious question regarding our intimate interactions, and you just laugh because…  Because-”

                Sooyun rolls her eyes and quickly pulls him into a kiss with boldness.  If he wants to kiss her in that fashion then just initiate it.  She knows well that he respects her so much that he would never want to do anything that could possibly offend or hurt her.  But, she wouldn’t mind because he is her boyfriend after all and she cares for him a lot as well.

                The both of them have needs.  Not just Shin, so does she.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

                Hope you guys enjoyed this update!!!  I feel like there’s so much fluff lately…  Ha ha.  Sorry about that, I can’t help myself.  I want some fluff before the real drama begins.

                Now that I wrote this chapter, it’s actually not hard for me to imagine Lu Han with eye shadow and coral lip gloss anymore…  LOL  T.T  Lu Han is so beautiful that it makes me want to cry as a woman…  T.T

LOVE,

loveFORyunho