Chatting Away

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

 

                Lu Han is finally alone now after his quick shower.  He’s in the bed room by himself and sitting on his bed, comfortably.  Lay will be practicing late and he will go back to the company to pick him up later.  He stares at the Moon Shin fan website again.  It has been a while since he has talked to his “little friend” (the nickname that Chen has given her).  The last time he had talked to her was 4 days ago before the scandal had happened.  He wonders if she is doing well. 

 

username: luye90

password: trouble041990

 

                He had logged out when he found out that Chen was still with him earlier.  It was a good thing he didn’t bother checking his inbox.  He quickly went into his inbox.  The last message he got from Admin SY was regarding their last conversation.  He quickly typed his message.

 

Are you OK?  I mean about the news and all about Shin having a girlfriend.

-luye90

 

                Lu Han, then, checked if she was on.  Her username was flashing red, which indicates that she’s on.  He hopes that she will reply soon, but tries to busy himself with a Chinese magazine a fan had given him at the airport.  And, then, repeatedly refreshes his profile page.

 

I’m fine.  I don’t really care because I have a boyfriend already, but people don’t know that…  (You’re the only one that knows that.  ^^  I will eventually tell the others.  LOL)  I just mainly worry about the others.  How about you?

-Admin SY

 

                Lu Han could a sense of closeness between him and this admin.  They are like good friends and each conversation would always lead to something nice and warm.

 

I’m OK too.  LOL  It’s nothing much considering a lot of celebrities have been revealing that they have secret relationships lately.  Really?  Am I really the only one that knows that you’re in a relationship?

-luye90

 

Yes!  ^^  You’re the only one that knows…  You’re the first user to get an account on the site, but I don’t think you know that because there was a huge influx of people after you singed up.  And, you’re really sweet and talkative.  I’m glad that you’re the first person to sign on.  It makes me happy.

-Admin SY

                Lu Han could feel himself blush.  The main reason he had really signed onto the fan café was to get updated on Shin without having to research so hard about the new things he’s doing.  Yeah, sure, he felt like a stalker…  But, he has his reasons.  And, he didn’t expect to really interact with the people on there.  They are, after all, fangirls.  He has dealt enough with his own fangirls and he did not want to deal with Shin’s fangirls even if they were the same people. 

                He knew that the admin was nice and enthusiastic when she greeted and thanked him for joining the fan café.  She has done a great job at up keeping the site and fixing things that were off at times.  Even though he isn’t Shin, he was touched to find out that she had decided to take an extra class on web design for the benefits and future of the fan café.  He thought of his own fans doing the same thing and it almost brought him to tears that people that he and Shin hardly knew would work so hard just for them.

 

Don’t say that!  I’m sure there are a lot of other nice users too.  :)

-luye90

 

LOL  There are…  But, you’re my FIRST user.  You’re SPECIAL, luye90.  I really enjoy conversating with you, Unnie.  It’s deep and fun, regardless of the topic. 

-Admin SY

 

                Lu Han laughs softly, feeling his face turn hot again and his heart rate going up.  Unnie, huh?, he thought.  I’m not a girl…  But, if you insist.  Then, I will be one for you.

 

That’s really kind of you to say so.  STOP FLATTERING ME!  What did your boyfriend say about Shin getting a girlfriend?  And, are you excited about the music award shows that are going to be coming up soon?

-luye90

 

I’m not flattering you!  It’s true!  You’re super COOL!  ke ke   My boyfriend didn’t really care…  In fact, he’s glad.  LOL  I am excited!  But, I am more excited about starting my makeup artistry training soon!  ^^  I know…  I’m selfish.  :P

-Admin SY

 

                Lu Han feel proud of her, for being able to get into the makeup artistry school that she had been wanting to go to ever since summer.  As a boy, he never knew that you actually had to get training done to be a makeup artist.  He had thought that Exo’s makeup artists had just simply learned the tricks of the trade and became one out of their love for it…  Admin SY had helped him see and respect his makeup artists much more.

 

Perhaps your boyfriend was glad that Shin got a girlfriend because he will get all of your attention now.  Ha ha!  YAY!  I’m proud of you, my lovely dongsaeng!!  I hope that this new year will bring you many opportunities and much success!!

-luye90

 

Ha ha!  My boyfriend has nothing to worry about!  He’s just glad that the guy doesn’t have to suffer through lies and deceit.  I hope that this new year will bring a lot of luck too!  ^^  luye90 Unnie, I missed you a lot….  :P  We haven’t been able to talk in a while.

-Admin SY

 

                Lu Han isn’t sure what to say…  Like she said, they could talk endlessly about any topic with depth and entertainment.  He did refresh his profile page on his iPad constantly when they were talking…  And, Lay did start questioning what Lu Han keeps on doing on his iPad whenever they had a break from their schedule.  But, he could only talk to her when he was in Korea since the fan café couldn’t be accessed in China.  He assumed that it was probably the server that the site is running on.

                Yes, he did miss her when he couldn’t talk to her…  Is right to tell her that when she already has a boyfriend though? 

                But, doesn’t she think that I’m a girl?, Lu Han thought.  If she thinks that I’m a girl then it would be OK, right?  He hesitates to write what he thought about writing.

 

Why do you miss me?

-luye90

 

What you mean by “Why do you miss me?”  Because you’re a good FRIEND!  LOL  My best friend isn’t into idol bands anymore because she’s 29 and feels that everyone is too young for her…  Even if it is true, there’s a lot of noona fans!!  ^^  Besides spazzing about KPOP, you’re an awesome companion!

T.T  You must not miss me…  That’s why you said that. 

-Admin SY

 

                Lu Han lets out a long breath, as he thought about to write.  He starts to feel uneasy.  Over the internet, he is a girl to this person.  But, in real life, face to face…  He is a guy.  If she was to know that, would she not feel uneasy?  And, wouldn’t her boyfriend be mad if he found out that some random guy had said this to her?  He swallows hard and types away.

 

I miss you too.  ^^  I’m here when I can be…  I’m pretty busy since I travel back and forth between China and Korea.

-luye90

 

I’m sorry.  I forgot about your job...  I keep on forgetting because I get so excited when I see your messages.  Sorry about that!  What is your address in China?  I would like to send you a care package from Korea every once in a while!  ^^

-Admin SY

 

                Lu Han felt touched.  Even though he, himself, doesn’t miss Korean cuisine as much while being in China, he knows that Xiumin and Chen do.  They’re not completely homesick because they’re always distracted by the constant, busy schedules they have in China…  But, they do miss home at times.

                Lu Han in a breath as he stares at the message.  She is too nice, he thought.  She doesn’t need to send a care package at all…

 

When are you going back?  I can start preparing a care package now, so then you don’t have to care a luggage of food back!  ^^  Also, so then you’ll get the package a few days after you arrive back in China.

-Admin SY

 

                Lu Han swallows hard, thinking of what to write.  Then, he takes in a deep breath of air.

 

Have you heard of Weixin?  It’s like Kakao Talk, but Chinese…  LOL  If you would like to talk (even when I’m in China), I think this is the best way to go…  I have one and we can talk when you create one.  ^^

-luye90

 

                When she didn’t reply for a while, he starts to worry.  Did I do something wrong?, he asked.  Was I too upfront and creepy about instant messaging her from China?  Should I send a message to her that I’m not a freak and has presented myself in the most truthful way possible?

 

I made one!!  ^^  I had look up a tutorial…  Sorry about taking so long.

-Admin SY

 

            Lu Han went under the alias name of Lulu, but used one of his favorite fantaken pictures.  He found her: Sooyun.  A blush crept over his face as he sends out a friend request.

 

Sooyun: Lu Han!

 

            He could feel his heart drop, thinking that he had been caught…  But, he realized that she was talking about his display picture.

 

Lulu: Yeah, it’s Lu Han.  ^^ 

 

Sooyun: Lulu Unnie~

 

            He stares at the message and then…  At her display picture: her dimple, eye smile, and smile.  It is quite simple: she’s-

 

Lulu: You’re cute.

 

            He admits it…  Admin SY is cute.  He blushes.  I need to remember that she has a boyfriend, he reminds himself, with a nod.  I am not going to go through this again!  The last time he had liked a girl, many years ago, it was the similar situation.  She was single and Lu Han had fallen head over heels for her…  Then, nothing happened to his disappointment because she didn’t feel the same and got with her boyfriend not long after Lu Han had confessed.  He continued to have feelings for her even after she had rejected him up until he got into SME and became a trainee.  When he officially got into the company, he decided to let the girl go.  It was no use to hold onto things like that anymore when he will become a singer…  There are more fishes in the sea.

 

Sooyun: Unnie!  You’re too nice!  I’m…  OK…  ke ke

 

            Lu Han hesitates to write again…  Unsure if it was a safe thing to do.

 

Lulu: No, you are cute…  Really cute.  Your boyfriend must be happy.  :)

 

Sooyun:  Stop it!  You’re making me blush!  My boyfriend likes to say the same thing…

 

Lulu: Because it’s true.  A lot of boys must chase after you.

 

Sooyun: No, they don’t.  My boyfriend has been the only one that ever actually considered.  Ha ha.

 

            Lu Han smiles at her reply.  If he really did know her, he wonders if he would fall for her.

 

Sooyun: Have you ever dated before?

 

Lulu: Twice…  And, then, liked someone for too long…  Longer than necessary.

 

Sooyun: You fell head over heels for someone?  Omo!  What happened?  Tell me more!

 

            Lu Han laughed.  She is like the girls that he knows back home…  His lady friends…  They were always so gossipy, but in a good healthy way.  Not in a talking-behind-your-back kind of way.  They just want to know because they want to take care of you.

 

Lulu:  It was a high school crush…  And, I liked the person because he was really nice, soft spoken, caring, and good looking?  Yeah, it seems like it.

 

            Lu Han has to be careful…  Writing out he and him instead of she or her…  If he does slip, he hopes that she might mistake it to be a typo instead.

 

Sooyun: Wow…  He sounds dreamy~

 

Lulu: What about your boyfriend?  You’ve never told me about him.

 

Sooyun: Him?  Aha ha!  I’m blushing as I write this!  He’s like the guy that you explained about…  And, is quite playful when he wants to be.  We’re also the same age…  He understands me well and always worries about me.  He always wants the best for me all the time.

 

            Lu Han stares at the message, with a soft smile.  Your boyfriend sounds dreamy, he thought. 

 

Lulu: It sounds like he loves you a lot.

 

Sooyun: He does.  ^^  But, I don’t meant to be boastful about it…  Please talk more about yourself!

 

Lulu:  There’s not much in the love field for me.  :P  It’s boring…  LOL  Yours sound better!  Please write more…  You sound like a girl in love.

 

            She does.  She sounds like a girl that’s on her tip toes with happiness.  Lu Han could feel himself become jealous of her and her boyfriend…  If only it would be him instead.  Then, he shook his head.  Well, he didn’t actually mean himself as her boyfriend.  He is thinking of himself in a relationship.

 

Sooyun: I am.  ^^

 

Lulu: I’m glad for you!

 

Sooyun: Thank you!  Hey, darling~  It’s late now, so I’m going to go sleep.

 

            Lu Han looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand.  It was already midnight.

 

Lulu: I’m sorry!  Go ahead and sleep!

 

Sooyun: You too!  Good night, Unnie!  Sweet dreams!

 

Lulu: Goodnight!

 

            “What are you doing?” asked Lay, scaring the crap out of Lu Han.

            “Oh, shi- What are you doing?!” responded Lu Han, as he jumped in his bed.  He stares at his roommate, surprised.

            “I decided to come home early.” replies Lay, as he dropped his backpack at the end of his bed.  “Well, you…  Look busy.”

            “He has a girlfriend.” replied Chen.  Out of nowhere, he was in the doorway to their room.

            “You do?!” asks Lay, surprised.

            “No I don’t!” defends Lu Han, quickly.  “She has a boyfriend already!”

            Lay stares at him.  “Be careful, man~” he cautions.

            Chen smiles.  “I don’t know about that.” he teases.  “Lu Han Ge has been messaging her this whole time.”

            “How do you know?” asks Lu Han, slightly irritated.

            “Well, you were smiling like you’ve seen a pretty girl…” replies Chen.

            “Is she cute?” asks Lay, with a smile.

            “W-Well…  S-She-” starts Lu Han, but fumbles with his words.

            “She’s totally cute then.” nods Chen at Lay.

            Lay laughs.  “Just be careful.” he said.  “I’m sure her boyfriend will keep you at bay.”

            Lu Han rolls his eyes.  “I do not like her.” he admits.  “Yeah, sure…  She’s cute and all, but she has a boyfriend.”

            “Oh, so are you saying that if she didn’t have a boyfriend…  Then, you’ll chase after her?” questions Chen, with a teasing voice.

            Lay laughed as Lu Han’s face turns red.  “NO!!!  I’m not saying that!” he defends himself.

            “You did.” teases Lay.  “You said that ‘she’s cute and all,’ but got a boyfriend.”

            Lu Han becomes flabbergasted as he stares at his band mates.  “What the hell?!” he counters.  “Just because I said that does not mean-”

            “You’re completely contradicting yourself.” interrupts Chen.

            Lu Han closes his eyes and massages his nose bridge, out of frustration.  “Just…  Be quiet.” he said, as he lies down. 

            He could hear Lay chuckling softly.  “Jongdae, stop trolling around.” he said.  “Lu Han Ge is pissed.  And, you don’t ever make him mad…”

            “Yeah, I’m going to leave before I see anything ugly.” replies Jongdae, as he darts down the hall.

            Lu Han could hear Lay closing the door and shifting around the room.  The older boy turns his back towards Lay, still with his eyes closed.

            “So, would you mind telling me about the girl when I’m done with my shower?” asked Lay, taking off his clothes.

            “It’s nothing.  Don’t worry about it.” replies Lu Han, with a muffled voice.

            “You sure, Ge Ge?” questions Lay, unsure. 

            “Of course.” he answers.  “If it’s anything, you know that you’d be the first to know.”

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            He he…  Lu Han and “Admin SY” are now contacting each other…  Oh, the wonders of the internet.  LOL  Sooyun and Lu Han would freak if they who they were REALLY talking to.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho