Chapter Five - No More Regret

No More Regret
- DONGHAE POV - The doctor have come and now she is treating Yoona. I'm very scare if anything happen to her , I can't lose her.'Hae , stop walking around. She will be okay.' Yesung told me. I realised now that I'm back and forth since just now. Maybe it's just because I'm too worry about Yoona. Not really long after that the doctor come out from the room. Wait , she not looking good. Is there something happen to Yoona. 'How is she ?' I ask. 'She in need of bloods. Because of the wound she lose many bloods. She need bloods now or I can't promise you that she will survive.' the words from the doctor make me hopeless and sad.'What type of blood ?' Leeteuk ask. 'It's B.' We all looking at each other.'Hae , your type of blood is B right ?' Heechul ask me. I shook my head and nod. I also didn't know actually my type of blood.'That's right. When you involved in accident two years ago the doctor also need B type of blood.' Leeteuk remind me. I smile finally because now I know that I can give my bloods for Yoona. 'Take mine.' I told the doctor. - YESUNG POV - Woah , I'm proud that Donghae is my friend. He willing to donor his bloods for someone that he love so much. I felt very disappointed with myself. I love a girl but I can't do anything to her when she need me and at the time I just leave her alone. I'm a bad guy and I'm sure she will hate me all her life.