Chapter Two - No More Regret

No More Regret
- TAEYEON POV - I was shock when I look at Yoona. Almost half of her body covered with bloods.'Are you okay , Yoona ? Why there's too many bloods ?' I ask. At the time I very panic while figuring her body. When I look at her stomach , there's a wound. It's really bad and maybe that's make her hurt. 'Help me....I'm hurt...' Yoona said weakly. I can't do anything at the time and just crying. I really hurt when saw her in this condition.'I'm sorry , Yoona. I can't do anything. I'm so sorry.' I told her. My hands being tied and I can't do anything. Anyway I also didn't know how to treat the wound , she need a doctor now. I found a glass fragments on the floor. Whether it's far I shove to get it. After I get it , I used that to slicing the rope.'Oouuccch...' I'm not be carefully so that it's scratch my skin and it's very pain. About fifteen minutes , I successfully untied the rope. I quickly get Yoona that already faint.'Yoona , wake up.' I lifting her head and lean it on my right shoulder. I really can't do anything at the time. Suddenly the door is open by someone. Someone switch on the light. It's make me dazzle and I cover my eyes with my hand. I heard a footsteps. Slowly I uncover my eyes and saw LEETEUK OPPA along with HEECHUL , DONGHAE and YESUNG ! 'You...guys...' I stuttering when I saw them. 'Don't you sheaf them ?' Heechul asking to Yesung.'I've but...' Yesung looking weird. Of course he already sheaf me but I've untied myself just now.'Sheaf them again.' Leeteuk oppa ordering him. How could he asked his friend to sheaf me again , didn't he love me anymore ? Aish , what happened here. Yesung oppa approach me with a rope in his hands. He grabbing my wrists but I protest harshly.'Don't be stubborn , Taeyeon.' He said. I still protesting and then I push him away and he fell on the floor. SSSLLLAAAPPP ! I felt my cheek really burning and in pain. Someone had slapped me , I raise my head and saw Leeteuk oppa. Did he just slapped me ? 'YAH , CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO OUR INSTRUCTION AND NOT PROTESTING ! IS IT TOO HARD FOR YOU ?' He scold to me and make me become more wonder and weird with his new attitude.'Why you become like this ? We're all friends before. How could you did this to us.' I shout at him back while tears falling down my cheeks like a heavy rains. 'Tae...yeon...unnie...' Yoona already awake. I instantly went beside her. She keep touch her stomach as it's very pain. I know she's in pain at the time. I crying when I look at her condition like that. As her member and her friend I should help her but I'm not because I can't. Finally , I facing them and kneeling to them.'PLEASE SAVE YOONA. CALL A DOCTOR FOR HER. I'LL SHUT UP AND DO EVERYTHING YOU ORDER BUT PLEASE SAVE YOONA. I AND MY GROUP CAN'T LOST HER.' I begging to them this time. All of them looking at each except for Donghae , his eyes focus on Yoona since they enter the room. Maybe he still love her. No responses from them but they just leaving the room , closed the door and leave me again with Yoona. There are not my friends that I used to know. My friends always care about each other and not like this. It's really make me sad and disappointed with them.