Chapter Forty - No More Regret

No More Regret
At Seoul City Hospital

Yoona has been taken to the hospital. Jaejoong also taken to there. Jessica and Junho got a treatments while the others still waiting at the outside. Donghae , Yuri , Taeyeon and also Leeteuk waiting for Yoona at the emergency room while Yunho , Heechul , and others visiting Jessica.

'Are you okay now , Sica ?' Yunho ask.

'I'm okay now. Oppa , how's Yoona ?' Jessica ask back.

Yunho look down and no answer from him as he still don't know about Yoona's condition at the time. Suddenly , Mr Kim and Mrs Kim enter the room. It's Jaejoong's parents. All already shocks at th time. Jessica stand on the bed with the help from Hyoyeon.

Mrs Kim approach Jessica and instantly slap her.

'BECAUSE OF YOU MY SON DIE ! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT !' Mrs Kim shouting at Jessica. Jessica touch her cheek and tears falling down her cheek.'I'VE TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY SON. LOOK WHAT HAD HAPPENED NOW ! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU'RE SUCH A BAD DREAM IN OUR LIFE.' Mrs Kim continuing her words. It's really hurting Jessica with her words and at the same time Jessica also shock when she heard that Jaejoong already died.

'Mrs Kim , sorry to say but this is hospital.' Eunhyuk said and looking at Mr Kim. Mr Kim hold his wife and bring her to the outside. Yunho approach Jessica and hug his sister.

'Oppa , Jae oppa already gone. Is that true ?' Jessica still startled.

'Sorry , sis ! He already gone.' Yunho said.

Jessica crying more harder and Yunho hug her tightly. Heechul , Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk pity with Jessica. At the time Heechul already confused with his feeling. At the same time he jealous because Jessica worry about Jaejoong but at same time he felt alone when Jaejoong not here and keep remember about what Jaejoong told him.

Meanwhile.....

At the emergency room , the doctor already come out from the room with a nurse beside her. Donghae and others directly stand up and asking to the doctor.'How's Yoona ?' Donghae ask.

'She is stable now but she still unconscious.'

'When she will ?' Yuri ask.

'We can predict about that. Because of the wound , the drug and she also drown in water , we can promise anything. The wound is about to heal but when she took the drug , it's make it more worst.' the doctor explain.

'But she will be okay , right ?' Donghae ask , he already worry. The doctor nod and smile.'When she awake , I'll check on her again but if she still unconscious we can't do anything. And you can visit her once we have change her to the ward.' the doctor said.

The doctor walk away and leaving the area.

__________________________________________

It's already four day but Yoona still unconscious. Everyday her friends especially Donghae will visit her. It's 10 o'clock in the night , Jessica waiting for Yoona that night because someone need to take care of her. Then , she heard someone opening the door.

Jessica shock at the time.

'Hey , it's me Donghae. Don't scare.' so it's Donghae. Jessica stand up and look at Donghae.'What are you doing here ? You should just rest at your apartment.' Jessica said. She know that Donghae is busy with his work recently because Heechul's schedule just same with Donghae. They in the same group.

'It's okay , Sica. You can go home. I will take care of Yoona. I know you take care of her for the whole day today. You must be tired.' Donghae said.

'Are you sure ?'

'Yes , I'm sure. Beside that , I can't rest too because I keep thinking about Yoona.' Jessica nod and smile. Before she leave , she kiss Yoona's forehead and said something ,'Yoona , please wake up as soon as possible. I'll leave now.'

Then Jessica leave the room. Donghae take a sit on the chair beside the bed. He look at Yoona that sleeping soundly. He took Yoona's hand and kiss it.'I'm so tired today. Being with you like this make me calm.' Donghae said. Suddenly , Donghae fall asleep. Maybe he is too tired and so sleepy at the time.