Chapter Twenty - No More Regret

No More Regret
(at Jung's mansion - 11.56 o'clock in the midnight) - Yunho went home sent by Changmin , his bestfriend. 'You want something to drink ?' Yunho ask to Changmin. 'No need , bro !' Yunho back to his seat beside Changmin. Then he saw a picture on the table. It's his picture with his family , about a few years ago. He take the picture and admiring it. Changmin look at his friend. He know Yunho really miss his sisters.'Trust me that they'll back with us soon. We already searching for Lee Junho now. Mr Kim will inform us soon. And soon , Yuri will come back to Korea with Nichkhun.' Changmin taps his shoulders. Yunho nod.'I have a secret to tell you. It's a really big secret.' Yunho said. Changmin focus.'What is it ? I'll hear your story and keep it as a secret.' Changmin is really good guy. 'Jessica is not really my sister actually.' Changmin really shock with what he had heard just now.'My family took her from the orphanage when she just 3 years old. At the time my parents don't have a daughter so they take Jessica. Jessica like a lucky girl for them , my family business almost bankrupt but when Jessica appear all become stable like usual. After two years Yoona was born. But still my parents loves Jessica more than Yoona. They think Jessica are their daughter and not Yoona. Since Yoona is a baby I take care of her and that's why I'm so closed to her. Yoona never got a love from our parents. My parents always spoiled Jessica. When they're dead , you know what they said to me...' Yunho pause for a while and his eyes so teary at the time. 'They asked me to take care of Jessica. They also mentioned to take care of Yoona too but it seem they worried about Jessica more than Yoona. Then , they told me about Jessica's family. Jessica still have a brother , her twin. But they're separated. I used to hate Jessica because of her Yoona being abandoned by our parents but then I know that she really loves Yoona and also me. I regret until now that I've hate her. She always love me and Yoona. I hate her before because I always think she is going to ruin my sister life after she tried to stole Donghae from my sister. But I was wrong. When Yoona kidnapped , she is the most worry about Yoona. After that , I start to love her as my sister.' Changmin touch with Yunho story. He never know that Yunho used to hate Jessica before and one more because Jessica is not his biological sister. 'Calm down. I hope you'll be okay after this.' Changmin advise.'Yea , if they come back I'll make sure I'm being a good brother to Jessica too after this.' Yunho closed his eyes and take a depth breath.