Chapter Sixteen - No More Regret

No More Regret
That night Leeteuk , Heechul , Donghae and also Yesung weird when suddenly they saw Taecyeon. Taecyeon approach them and stand in front of them.'Why are you here ? You should be with Wooyoung now.' Yesung asking.'I should be with him but he suddenly ask me to come here. He want me to guard the girls.' Taecyeon explain. Leeteuk nod.'I need the key and I also need a rope.' All already wonders. Why he want a rope ? 'For what ?' Heechul ask in wonder. 'I should ask you all. Why you didn't sheaf them ? They can easily escape.' Taecyeon tone sound like he is angry. Without saying anything , Leeteuk got a rope for him and he also give the key. Taecyeon went to the room and open it with the key. Jessica and Taeyeon when he is appear. Yoona didn't know about him because she sleep soundly at the time. Maybe because of the pills that she taken. Taecyeon pull out his gun , just to scare the girls actually. He first got Taeyeon and sheaf her hands and then go to Jessica next.'It's hurt.' Jessica angry.'You're so spoil , Jessica. You know it's also hard for me to tie you all with one of my hand is hard to move. So spoil girl.' Taecyeon smirking. Then he went to Yoona. Yoona still didn't know about his appearance. Taecyeon look at Yoona and sheaf Yoona' hand. He amazed with the beauty of the girl. He kneeling down and facing Yoona. Then his hand caress Yoona's cheek.'What are you going to do with Yoona.' Taeyeon scold Taecyeon. Yoona slowly open her eyes and found Taecyeon face just inches from her's. Yoona want to used her hands to push Taecyeon away but her hands already sheaf with the rope.'What are you going to do ? Stay away from me ?' Yoona warn. Taecyeon move to Yoona's ear and whisper something.'You're so beautiful Yoona. You should be mine.' Yoona shocks with his words. Then , Taecyeon kiss Yoona on her lip harshly. Yoona protesting and try to push Taecyeon away from her but she can't. 'TAECYEON , DON'T DO THAT TO MY SISTER , PLEASE !' Jessica pleading to Taecyeon with teary eyes.'TAECYEON , STAY AWAY FROM YOONA.' Taeyeon also shout at Taeyeon but he ignoring them and kiss Yoona harshly. Yoona start crying and still trying to release herself from that situation.'Stay away...' Yoona said but Taeyeon didn't hear her. Taecyeon stop and look at Jessica and Taeyeon.'It's my first revenge for Yunho and for you two.' Taecyeon said. Taeyeon and Jessica shook their heads and crying looking at Yoona in trouble. Yoona is going to be but they can't help Yoona at the time. While Yoona always shouting for a help when Taecyeon hurting and kiss her harshly.