Chapter Three - No More Regret

No More Regret
(at Jung's mansion - 11.00 in the midnight) - JESSICA POV - I felt very lonely without Yoona with me here. Yes , I always arguing with her because we don't have same thinking and habits. It's already 6 hour since she lost and not with me but I've miss her so much. I felt very regret that I can't protect my sister and always blaming her. This time remembering me to the incident two weeks ago. --- (flashback) ---- I was about to entered the meeting room until then I saw Yoona with Jaejoong oppa. They're make me jealous at the time because they're to closed and sweet. I hide myself and looked at them. Suddenly , Jaejoong oppa hugged Yoona and make me felt more angry and jealous. Did she tried to stole Jaejoong oppa from me ? She know that I dating with Jaejoong oppa , is this the reason she flirting Jaejoong oppa now ? I thought and still looking at them. I lost my temper looked at them. I approached them and broke the hug.'Sica unnie !' Yoona called my name. Instantly I slapped her on her face and make her fell on the floor.'Sica , what are you doing ?' Jaejoong oppa helped her to stand up but she refused.'WHY DID YOU HUG HER ? DID YOU LIKE HER ?' I shouted at Jaejoong oppa. He tried to touched me but pushed him away.'Unnie , it's not like what you think...Jae oppa just comfort me...' Yoona replied while sobbed. She stand up while touched her cheek that I've slapped.'THEN WHAT HAPPEN JUST NOW ! YOONA , ARE YOU TRYING TO FLIRTING WITH MY BOYFRIEND ?' I continued shouted at her. Jaejoong oppa held my wrists tightly and pushed me against the wall.'I'm just comforting her because she miss Donghae. Just that.' I smirked.'Donghae , are you sure it's about Donghae or you like my sister ?' he clueless now. I looked at Yoona and she is cried hardly at the time.'UNNIE , WHY CAN'T YOU BELIEVE ME ? I'M YOUR SISTER. I'M NOT FLIRTING WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND ANYWAY. HOW COULD YOU TOLD ME LIKE THAT.DON'T YOU REMEMBER THAT DONGHAE LEAVE BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU'VE MAKE HIM BEING FIRED AND LEAVE ME.' Yoona shouted back at me. She totally make me froze with her words. --- (end of flashback) --- Ah...Remembering that day , I felt very guilty that I accused my sister want to stole my boyfriend. She was right that I'm the reason she separated with Donghae. It's all my fault from the start. I hate myself. Yoona , forgive you stupid sister.'Hey , what are you thinking about here ?' Yunho oppa sit beside me on the chair. 'I miss Yoona.' I said. He looking at me , weird.'I know you're weird but I miss her now. I really regret that I always fighting with her and blaming her. I'm a bad sister.' Yunho oppa patting my head.'You're not. Sica , Yoona is our sister. She will come back with us again.' I nod because I always believe with his words. - YUNHO POV - It's good that now Sica already realise her fault. I really hoping that Yoona will be okay and she'll come back with us again. I really miss her like how Sica miss her now. Sica and Yoona are my only one sister that I have. My parents gave me this responsibility to take care of them. 'Did you get any new about Yoona ?' Sica asking me. I shook my head. We keep silence and thinking all the time.