Chapter Twenty-seven - No More Regret

No More Regret
(at Hope Orphanage)- JUNHO POV - I now have arrived at Hope Orphanage. Hope Orphanage is where the place I was raised. At they also I separated with my twins. Today , Mrs Oh will show or tell me about my sister. I can't wait to know where's she ? How is she ? How did she look like ? 'Where's Mrs Oh ?' I ask to one of the kid.'I saw her at the backyard.' that kid told me.'Thanks.' I quickly run to backyard. That kid is true , Mrs Oh there. 'Hi , Mrs Oh !' I greet her happily.'Oh , Junho. You arrived earlier. I thought you'll come tonight because you also busy.' Mrs Oh stand up and approach me. We together take a sit on the bench. 'Is it true that you've found my sister.' I ask directly. Mrs Oh nod happily. It's make me nervous. She took something from her pocket. It's like a photo.'This is your sister. Her name is Jessica Jung.' Mrs Oh give me the photo. I look at the photo and shock , really shock. The person Mrs Oh mentioned as my sister is Jessica , the person that I've kidnapped (just imagine Jessica and Junho in same age).'Is it true ?' I ask for confirmation again. 'Yes , she is your sister. I met with his adopted brother by myself.' Mrs Oh said. She confident with what she said , maybe sh saying the truth. If Jessica is my twins , that's mean...OMG...I should save her. Wooyoung really angry with them and planning to kill them tonight because they've lied about Nichkhun. I need to save my sister. I don't want to lose her again. Never !