Chapter seventeen - No More Regret

No More Regret
- DONGHAE POV - I need to my apartment because I need to take things there. Other than that , I miss my apartment. It's a long time I'm not come back since I stay here to guard the girls with my friends. When I went out from rest room I heard someone shouting and also sound of noises.'UNNIE , HELP ME ! HELP !' when I think back , I know that voice. It's Yoona. But what happen ? I went to the room that not really far and saw Taecyeon doing something bad to Yoona. Jessica and Taeyeon disable to help because they being tied. I really angry with that rude guy and want to punch him. I found a baseball stick. I pick the baseball stick and enter the room. BBAAPP ! I used the baseball stick to hit him on his head. He faint , I don't know whether he already die or just faint. I checking for Yoona and she instantly lean her head on my chest. She looking very scare at the time. I hug her tightly and caress her hair.'I'm scare....so scare..' she said while sobbing. I hug her more tighten.'It's okay , Yoona. He is not going to do anything to you again. I promise you.' she still crying non-stop.'Thank you , Donghae.' Taeyeon and Jessica said , their eyes swollen because crying. They really a true friend and sister for Yoona.'What wrong !' I heard Leeteuk voice. I look at the entrance and there's my friends. They looking very shocks at them time.'Taecyeon tried to Yoona just now.' Jessica explain.'Luckily Donghae come faster and hit Taecyeon.' Taeyeon continuing Jessica's story. 'We need to handle him.' Heechul suggest. I nod , want to break the hug until Yoona speak something.'Don't leave me..' she said , her tone signing that she still scare. I nod and hug her back.'It's okay , Hae. We'll handle him.' Leeteuk wink to me. I nod and understand that's why. Yesung help Leeteuk to move Taecyeon away. I don't know where but I hope he'll never come back. Heechul loosen the rope from Jessica's and Taeyeon's hands. I also loosen the rope from Yoona's hands. I really nervous that something will happen to her. I hope she'll be fine after this. Taecyeon so rude and cruel. I think it's good that Yunho used to shot him because he is too bad. I promise that I'll finish him if he try to do something again with Yoona.