Chapter Nineteen - No More Regret

No More Regret
It's had been two week since Taeyeon , Jessica and Yoona being kidnapped and parenthesis.'Unnie , we should get out from here. I can't stand being here anymore.' Yoona whisper to Jessica and Taeyeon. She has to whisper so that no one heard about their conversation.'Yes , you're right Yoona but Jessica can't fight for now and you still not well.' Taeyeon said. Jessica shook her head , not agreed with Taeyeon's words. 'We still can , Taeyeon. My arm is okay now. What about you , Yoona ?' Jessica look at Yoona. Yoona smile.'I'm okay too. It's not pain anymore. We just have to escape from here and go to SAA (short form for Seoul Agents Agency).' Yoona speak. Taeyeon nod and remember something.'Where's the gun that I ask you to hide ?' Yoona went to the corner that full with boxes. She get the gun and show to Taeyeon and Jessica. Jessica startled and ask ,'Where did you got the gun ?' Taeyeon and Yoona smiles.'Actually I always bring the gun everywhere. When we being attack and we being kidnapped , they don't know that I still have one gun with me.' Taeyeon telling the story to Jessica.'But you're not good using a gun , right ?' Jessica . Taeyeon pouting and hit Jessica's shoulder lightly. Yoona chuckle with them.'Yes , because I'm good at fighting like you. That's why I gave the gun to because she's good using a gun.' Taeyeon already blush and shy. Jessica chuckle.'But we need someone to help us.' Taeyeon said. Jessica and Yoona thinking. 'I think Heechul can help us. He and also his friends.' Jessica said.'What do you mean ? Sica unnie , they work with Wooyoung. You know that right ?' Yoona a little angry with Jessica.'But I can see they're still our old friends , Yoona.' Jessica assert it. 'Me too. I don't believe that they will work with Wooyoung if they're not threatened by him.' Taeyeon backing up Jessica. Jessica and Taeyeon know Yoona not easily trust anyone when she being left by Donghae three years ago. 'Submit everything to me. I'll handle it.' Jessica said. Taeyeon nod because she believe with Jessica but not Yoona because she not really confirm and believe with Heechul and his friends.