Chapter Forty- One - No More Regret

No More Regret
YOONA POV

I slowly open my eyes and found myself in a strange room. I don't remember what had happened. The last thing I remember , Taecyeon filling the glass case with the water and then I forget anything. I look at the window and maybe it's morning now.

I feel someone holding my hand.

I look at my left side and saw Donghae sleeping soundly while holding my hand. I wonder how long I've been here ? Maybe I shouldn't think about it. I look back at Donghae. I his hair. He must be really tired or sleepy until I touch him , he didn't notice. I don't want to disturbing him but suddenly he awake.

'Good morning.' I said and smile to me.

'Yoona , are you awake.' he looking very happy and instantly give me a hug. Of course I hug her back. Then he broke the hug. Actually I want him to hug me again and for a long time. 'I'll call the doctor.' he said. He was about to leave but I grab his wrist.'I don't need a doctor. I just need you.' I told as he looking at me.

He smile and back to sit beside me.

'Okay , I'll be here with you.' he said. I smile and we looking at each other. I felt very happy that the first person I saw when I was awake is him.'How long I've been here ?' I asking because that question still playing in my mind.'It's five day including today.' he said.

I shock and my eyes widely open. How can I just sleeping for almost four day and now I was awake ? It's really surprising me as well.'You're so cute.' he said. I already blush.'You always said those words when my eyes widely open.' I pout.

'That's because you're so cute when you did it ?' he pinch my cheeks.

'It's hurt...can you do anything except for pinch my cheeks.' I'm a little angry with him. Suddenly , he peck a kiss on my cheek.'Sorry , this is for the repay.' he said. I already blush. I feel very happy that day because it's like the first date for us after a long time we not being so sweet like this. He is with me until it's already afternoon.

'It's already afternoon. You have to work , right ?'

'Yes but I think I'm going to be here with you for the whole day. I don't want to leave you.' his words make me feel so happy and my heart beating so fast.'Here , I'll feed you.' he offer. I nod and he feed me the fruit that already been cut.

'You need to eat too. I'll feed you.' I take the fruit and feed him too. But suddenly , his face change.'Why ?'

'The fruit...is sour.' he said.

'Sorry , I don't know.' I said. He look at me and smile.'It's okay. It's suddenly become sweet because you feed me with your love.' he said sweetly. I giggle and we hold each other hand. Then he stand up and sit on the bed beside me. His arm wrapping around my shoulder and he kiss my forehead.'I love you , Jung Yoona.' he said. I look at him and say ,'I love you too , oppa.' he smile when I calling him 'oppa'. It's already a long time to we're not meeting and I also miss to called him 'oppa' like usual.

Suddenly , I feel my lip burning and I notice that our lips crash to each other. He caress my cheek and kiss me on my lip. I kiss him back and not avoiding it as I also miss how he kiss me.

'SURPRISE !'

We quickly broke the kiss as we heard a voices. We look at the door and saw our friends and my brother also there.'Yah , what are you doing with our Yoona ? She still not recover.' Yuri place her hands on her hip and pretend angry at Donghae.

The others already chuckles.

'So how is my Yoong ? I miss you.' Yunho oppa said and hug me. He give me a kiss on my forehead. Woah , I got many kiss today but the most special of course from Donghae.'I'm okay , oppa.' after we break the hug Yuri , Taeyeon unnie , Jessica unnie and Hyoyeon approaches me and hug me one by one.

'Hyoyeon unnie , I miss you. When did you come back from Europe ? i thought you still at Europe.' I ask , weird to see Hyoyeon unnie is here.

'About 2 month already. Sorry for not visiting you. I miss you , Yoona !' she hug me one more time. Then Leeteuk oppa , Heechul and Yesung greets me. I don't see another two important people here. Where's Changmin oppa and Jae oppa ?

'Sorry for being late !' I heard a voice and it's Changmin oppa. He enter the my room and approach me.'Hey , cutie !' he hug me and kiss me on my cheek. I look that Donghae already jealous beside me. Every guys except for Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa just greet me and hug me. Maybe he is jealous.'This is for you.' Changmin oppa give me a bar of chocolate. My favourite !

'Thanks , oppa. Oppa , where's Jae oppa ?' I ask.

Everyone speechless and it's so silence suddenly.'Wae ?' I already wonder.

'Jae...he is...died..' Changmin oppa said.

I was really shock. How can someone that kind like him can died so fast. I still remember how kind he was toward me and he also always comforting me when I sad. He is like my brother already. I really miss my brother , Jae oppa now.