Chapter Twenty-Nine - No More Regret

No More Regret
(at Seoul Police Station - 12.00 o'clock in the midnight)- Yesung had been brought to the police station by Jaejoong , Changmin and Yuri. For the investigation , they pass this job to Kim Hyoyeon and Lee Eunhyuk that officially a cops at Seoul Police Station. Yuri and Yunho also coming with them because they also can involve in the case. But for the moment , Yunho and Yuri must wait at another room that allows them to heard and saw everything happen in investigation room but no one knows they're at the room. -YESUNG POV- I still wonder why and how police or an agents can know about that. Did someone told them ? Could it be Wooyoung ? Maybe not because he had promise to us that they'll not doing anything if we still followed their instruction.'Anyway , I'm Lee Eunhyuk and this is my partner , Kim Hyoyeon. I think you already know that why you brought here right.' The guy named Eunhyuk told me.'I need you to answer all our questions. We really hope that you can cooperate with us.' now the girl named Yuri said. 'Kim Yesung , can you tell us where you're hiding Yoona , Taeyeon and Jessica.' Eunhyuk ask. I don't know what to say , my friends also in danger if they knows. What I'm going to do ? Here many people will involves including my family. If Wooyoung knows that I told them , he'll hurting my family.'I don't know where.' I answer shortly. It's about an hour they answering me many questions but they were wrong because I never told anything to them. It's not I'm beside Wooyoung but I need to save my friends as well.-AUTHOR POV- Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon went to the outside and meet with Yuri and also Yunho.'He wasn't told us any important things. We have scold him but he refused to tell us. Aarrgghh , he is stubborn.' Eunhyuk hit the wall with his fist. Hyoyeon tapping his shoulder , signing him to calm down. Yuri look down and thinking something.'Let me do this. I'll get an information for you.' Yuri told and enter the room to meet with Yesung. Yesung shock when he saw Yuri. 'Oppa , we need to settle all of this.' Yuri suddenly said. Yesung frown , he didn't know what's Yuri's mean.'Settle what ?' Yesung ask , confused. 'Listen , if you tell us everything that we want it's not possible that we can release you if you're not totally involve. But why you don't want to cooperate with us.' Yuri scold at Yesung. 'And why did you so care if I can be release or not ?' the question from Yesung make Yuri froze. She suddenly speechless and no words come out after that. Yesung just look at her but she look at another direction.'...Because ..I.. love you.' Yuri said slowly.'Sorry , what did you said ?' Yesung ask Yuri.'Nothing.' Yuri went outside. Yesung smile , he actually heard clearly what Yuri said. She said that she love him.