Chapter Twenty-eight - No More Regret

No More Regret
After got the news that Yesung being arrested , Heechul quickly run and find Leeteuk. He find his hyung for almost an hour until then he found Leeteuk in the rest room. He thought his hyung went to another destination because at first he couldn't find Leeteuk at there. Heechul quickly get Leeteuk.'Hey , what's wrong with you ?' Leeteuk become panic after he saw Heechul running like that.'Yesung ! Yesung have arrested.' Leeteuk stand up and very shock. 'How ?' Leeteuk wonder. 'Maybe Jessica is true. Wooyoung will ruin us too at last because his work almost....' Heechul couldn't finished his words after he saw someone pushing Donghae into the room. It's weird because Donghae being tied and there's some bruise on his face.'Yes , our job is going to solve. And we'll make sure you paid for lied to us too.' Wooyoung said. Leeteuk was about to grab his gun but Wooyoung move fast and aim his gun to him first.'Get them.' Wooyoung order. Chansung and Junsu getting Heechul and Leeteuk. Suddenly , someone appear and them shocks. It's Taecyeon.'Why ? Weird I'm being here ?' Taecyeon smirking.'For your information , I'm not dead yet. The time Donghae hit me , I just fainted.' Taecyeon told. It's make Leeteuk , Donghae and Heechul knows about the true story.'Throw them into the room as well.' Taecyeon order. Junsu and Chansung brought Leeteuk , Heechul and Donghae aways. As arrived at the room , the same room the girls being parenthesis they push them inside and lock the door as well. Taeyeon , Jessica and Yoona panics and get them.'Are you okay ?' Taeyeon ask Leeteuk. Leeteuk just nod and sit with the help of Taeyeon. He can't sit properly without help because his hand being tied. 'What they did to you ? Are you okay ?' Yoona half cry when saw Donghae.'I'm okay , Yoona. Don't worry about me. It's just a bruises.' Donghae explain. Yoona lean his head on her shoulder and hug Donghae. Between three of them only Donghae being punch by them. Everyone don't know how it's happen.'Are you sure you're okay ?' Jessica ask to Heechul because Heechul look like in pain at the time.'I'm okay. Just my arm scratched a little.' Heechul look at his arm. It's bleeding but not too much. Jessica get her handkerchief from her pocket and bind his arm that injured. Jessica know it's just a small injury but at the time he really worried about Heechul. 'We've told you that at last they will do this. Now , see what happen. Luckily they not kills you anymore.' Taeyeon speak. She is like an ahjumma but her style make anyone happy actually.'Sorry.' Heechul and Leeteuk apologising. 'Hey , you don't need to cry Yoona. I'm okay.' Donghae told Yoona and wipe her tears with his thumbs. Yoona nod and Jessica said something ,'Hae , of course my sister worry about you. She love you.' Donghae nod , agreed with what Jessica said. Now , six of them get some rest in the half dark room. Wooyoung and his gang now are guarding the building and no one can't enter without permission. It's hard for the six of them.