Chapter Forty-nine - No More Re

No More Regret
About a week later , Yoona allow to come back to her house. Yoona already stay at Donghae's apartment so she come back to there along with Donghae.'We've arrived.' Donghae said and opening the door for Yoona to enter.

Yoona enter the house while holding the beautiful baby. After that , Donghae joining her and they sit on the couch at the living room.'I miss to come back. It's already a week at the hospital.' Yoona said.

Donghae wrap his arm around Yoona's shoulders. Suddenly , the baby is crying. Yoona trying to calming her but she still crying.'Let's me do it.' Donghae said and take the baby from Yoona.'Hey , angel. Please don't cry , you'll look ugly if you're crying. Ssshh~ you're my daughter , my daughter is beautiful and so kind.' after Donghae using his words, the baby stop crying.

'Woah , you're great oppa.'

'So Hana need her father.' Donghae kiss his daughter's lip.'Let's take her to the bedroom. She looking so sleepy.' Yoona suggest. Donghae nod and both of them went inside the bedroom with their baby.

About thirty minutes , their baby already sleeping.'Am I dreaming now ?' Yoona ask while looking at her baby. The baby just laid beside her while Donghae laid behind her.'I didn't know. I also thinking that I'm dreaming now.' Donghae said.

Yoona turn to Donghae and lean her head on Donghae's chest. Donghae hug her and kiss her forehead.'Can we be happy like what we want ?' Yoona suddenly ask a weird question to Donghae.'Of course we can. I have you and Hana. We're family now.' Donghae explain. Yoona nodding.'I love you , oppa.' Yoona said.

'I love you , Jung Yoona. Until forever.' they looking at each other and then their lips suddenly crash. They're kissing passionately , ignoring the baby for a while as she still sleeping soundly.'Hey , wanna be with me this quick.' Donghae teasing.'Oppa , I was just gave birth for your daughter. I just can give this for you now. Otherwise , we're not marry yet.' Donghae and Yoona smiling and they still kissing each other again. This time it's become more passionate. Donghae of course missing how to kiss her girlfriend after a long time.

Suddenly , it's unpredictable when their baby suddenly crying. They stop kissing each other and chuckles.'Well , it's our responsibility as parents.' Donghae said. Yoona nod and come back to look at her baby.'Oohh~ why , Hana ? Why did you crying ?' Yoona said to her baby and the baby stop crying directly and smiling.

'Is that a smile ?'

'Yes.' Both of them really happy when they saw their baby smiling and she looking so adorable at the time. Whether there's a few challenges in their life , they'll always being together to each other.

~ THE END ~

__________________________

Hi , everyone ! This story is until here for now. Maybe tomorrow I'll put the link for sequel of 'No More Regret'. Keep reading and please wait patiently for the sequel. I promise you it's should be the best one.