Chapter Four - No More Regret

No More Regret
(at the midnight - 12.45 in the morning) - LEETEUK POV - I felt very guilty when I slapped Taeyeon this evening. It's not my attention but she is too stubborn. Well it's also my fault because I can't control my emotion. We need to be cold with them because now we're not their friends but the person who had kidnapped them , we're kidnappers. 'Hae , are you okay ?' Heechul asking to Donghae beside me. I look at Donghae and slowly his eyes teary. It's the first time I saw he want to cry.'Guys , I can't stand anymore when she's in pain like that. She suffer now.' Donghae said. I still didn't know he mentioning to whom.'Is it Yoona ?' I ask for my knowledge. 'Of course it's about Yoona , hyung. Yoona is his first love. You're so slow , hyung.' Yesung explain behalf to Donghae. Heechul chuckle and make me blush. Yes , I know that I'm a little slow but I still their leader. 'Hyung , can't we just call the doctor ?' Donghae looking me. He looking very serious at the time. I speechless and didn't know how I'm going to answer the question.'Hae , if Wooyoung know that we're helping them he will kill us. I don't want all of become a victims. They most cruel than us.' I remind all my friends. We worked with Wooyoung just because we have something to settle with him before our agreement end. Let's kept it as a secret first because I'm also mess when thinking about that.'Hyung , Wooyoung is not here for a week. We still can help Yoona.' Heechul told. I felt very dizzy now with them , they're too kind and not thinking about their own safety.'Yes , we can help her.' Yesung and Donghae said together , at the same time. 'But what if they know Yoona got an injury already. We're not the person who had kidnapped them at the first , they're Wooyoung and his friends.' I exclaim. All of them now also looking very mess like I was now. - DONGHAE POV - Leeteuk hyung already told us that we can't help Yoona. I felt very sad and hurt when I remembering her condition now. I hope she still alive and not leaving me. Yesung tapping my shoulder and smile to make me felt better. 'Heechul , help me find a doctor for Yoona. Hae , get Yoona and bring her to the next room , it's because we can't make the doctor suspecting us.' Leeteuk hyung suddenly change his mind. All eyes looking at him and he smile. I approach him and give a friend hug.'Thank , hyung.' I felt very happy.'No need to thanked me. Go and get her.' We break the hug and I nod. I and Yesung heading to the room that we parenthesis Yoona and Taeyeon. Yesung enter the door and we enter. As we enter , Taeyeon looking very panic and clueless.'What happen ?' I ask Taeyeon and then look at Yoona.'Yoona...she lose many blood...and...she is...fever now...' Taeyeon looking very panic. Yesung calming Taeyeon while I checking for Yoona. Blood keep falling down from her wound and she looking very pale. I touch her hands and it's so cold. One my hand touch her forehead , it's so hot.'We'll take care of her.' I told Taeyeon. Taeyeon nod and cry. I remove my jacket and wear it to Yoona. Slowly and carefully I carry her with my arms. I walk out from the room and take her to the rest room mentioned by Leeteuk hyung. There's an empty bed at the corner. I laying her on the bed but when I was about to move away ,our necklace lodge. I take a look at the necklace and it's still the same necklace that I gave to her. She still wear it. Without wasting time , I fix it and release my necklace from her's. 'Hae...oppa..you...' she awake suddenly. 'Ssshh , you need some rest.' I placed my index finger on her lip.'wh...y did...you...leave..me...' she ask again. I can't answer her question at all. She cough suddenly and blood falling down from . I'm very panic with her condition. What had happen to her ? Will she survive or not ?