Chapter Forty-five - No More Regret

No More Regret

3 month later.....

It's already 3 month pass , Yoona already recover fully and she already work like usual and she also handling many cases now. The others also handling many cases especially Yunho because he's going to be promote so he must be really excellent at everything he did.

That morning , Jessica enter Yoona's bedroom to wake up her.'Yoona , wake up. It's already eight in the morning.' Jessica sit on the bed and shaking Yoona's body slowly. Yoona stand up slowly and Jessica looking at her in shock.'Why you're so pale ?' Jessica ask.

'I didn't know , unnie. I can't sleep well last night. I kept vomiting and feel very dizzy.'

Jessica touch Yoona's forehead.

'You're not having a fever.' Jessica said after she check on Yoona. Suddenly , Yoona run toward the bathroom. Jessica get her into the bathroom.

Yoona vomiting and keep vomiting. It's make Jessica worry about her sister. Yoona gargle and wash . Jessica help Yoona to her bed and laid Yoona on the bed.'You're not well , Yoona. Let's go and meet the doctor.' Jessica caress Yoona's hairs.

'Unnie , it's too dizzy. I can't see anything.'

Jessica become panic.'It's okay. I'll call Dr Lim and ask him here.' Jessica quickly get outside and calling for their family's doctor , Dr Lim.

About an hour later.....

After the doctor check Yoona , Jessica back to sit beside Yoona on the bed. She hug Yoona and then Yoona lean her head on Jessica's shoulder.'Dr Lim , what's wrong with my sister ?' Jessica ask.

The doctor look at Yoona and he's not looking too good at the time.'Dr Lim , tell me please~' Jessica too worry at the time.

'Yoona-shi , she is...positive pregnant.' as Dr Lim said that , Jessica and Yoona really shocks and for them it's really unbelievable.'H-how ? Month ?' Yoona out of words.

'It's already 2 month and half now.'

Yoona feeling very sad at the time. Jessica ordering one of the maid to the doctor to the outside. Jessica look at Yoona and she already crying at the time.'Is it Donghae's ?' Jessica ask.

'Y-y-yes..Unnie , I didn't expect this anymore.' Yoona starting to crying more hard. Jessica hug her tighten and Yoona crying on her shoulder.'It's okay , Yoona. I'm happy to hear that soon I'm going to be an aunt.' Jessica trying to make Yoona feel a little calm.

JESSICA POV

Yoona now already sleep in her bedroom. Pity my sister , it's already 5 hour and she keep vomiting. Now she already sleeping peacefully and good for her. Yunho oppa and Junho still don't know about this. Before that Donghae must know about this , he is the father for the baby.

Suddenly , Heechul oppa come closer to me.'Hi , why did you call me ? Is there something important ?'

'Oppa , something happened between Yoona and Donghae.'

'What happen ? Donghae seem very happy at the office. Anyway , where's Yoona ?' He ask too many questions at the same time. I didn't know how to arrange my words. I really mess up at the time.'Oppa , Yoona is ... she is pregnant...'

'WHAT !?'

I know he'll shock. I also shock when the first time I heard about it from Dr Lim.'Can you help me and tell this to Donghae ? I need o take care of Yoona. No One is with her now.' Heechul oppa directly nod. I kiss his cheek and say ,'thank you , oppa. I love you.'

'I love you too. I should go now.'

I'm so happy have a boyfriend like him. I'm so lucky and the luckiest girls I think in this world to have him with me. But now I really worry about Yoona.