Chapter Forty-three - No More Regret

No More Regret
><(YEYUL MOMENT)

It's 11.00 o'clock in the night , Yuri is on her way to her apartment. Like usual that she'll always waiting for the bus at the bus stop that is nearest to SAA.

'Aish , it's too tiring today. Changmin is cruel toward me today. He want to investigate anything about the case tonight.' Yuri said to herself. She touch her right ankle and rub it. Maybe her leg is hurt because she kept wearing a heel during she is working. Well since Yesung left her , she already change a little from a tomboyish to a lady slowly.

'Kwon Yuri , wanna me to accompany you ?'

Yuri look in front of her , someone standing. When she raise her head , she saw Yesung.'Yesung oppa !?' Yuri about to stand up but suddenly she almost fall because of her hurt ankle.

Luckily , Yesung got her and suddenly hug her. It's make Yuri shock but at the same time she's happy and calm when he was with the guy that hugging with her now. It's about 10 minutes later they break the hug.

'Are you okay ?' Yesung's eyes full with concern.

'Yes , I'm....Ouch !!!' Yuri bent down and look at her ankle. Yesung bent down and check on her ankle.'You're not okay , Yuri.' Yesung said. Yuri take a sit again and Yesung sit beside her.

Yuri heard that Yesung giggling beside her. Yuri frown and look at Yesung that still giggling.'Wae ?' Yuri ask. Yesung shook his head but Yuri know he is lying.'Oppa , what's wrong ? Tell me...I can't understand if you being like this way.' Yuri said. Yesung stop his action and look at Yuri.

'You , Kwon yuri ! You've change now. Did you just wear a high heels ?' so that's why Yesung giggling. Yuri about to angry but she suddenly chuckle along with Yesung.'I'm also weird with myself.' Yuri said.

'But I expect the old Yuri.'

'That one. That tomboyish girl ?'

'Not tomboyish but cute and innocent girl.' Yesung said. Yuri already blushing. Then , Yesung hold Yuri's hands. Yuri shock and directly looking at Yesung.'Yuri-ah , will you be my girlfriend ?'

Yuri eyes and open widely. Yuri cover with her palm and look at another direction.'But you used to told me you like someone else.' Yuri already confused.

'The girl is actually you.'

Yuri look back at Yesung.

'So , will you be mine until forever ?'

Yuri smile and slowly nod. Yesung smile back and he immediately kiss Yuri that make Yuri shock. Yuri shock just for a while but then she reply back the kiss. Woah , they kissing at the bus stop. What a weird couple but for them it's the best memories or can be said as moment.

>< (YOONHAE MOMENT)

Yoona POV

It's already a month now. Donghae oppa is really busy with his job. It's a month so that's mean it's already a month he's not calling me and we only met about three time this month.

'Yoona , let's having a dinner.' it's Jessica unnie voice. I walk downstairs and heading to the dinner table. Yunho oppa , Junho oppa and also Jessica unnie already take their seats. I look on the table. The meals all looking very delicious and tasty. I take a sit and enjoy the meals.

My handphone vibrate and it's a phone call from Donghae oppa. I'm very angry at this time so I decide not to pick up the phone call.'Why you didn't answer the phone call ?' Yunho oppa asking me.'It's no one important. This number calls me many times today.' I lied.

'You should report about it , Yoona. It's same like disturbing your mental.' Junho oppa said.

'It's okay , oppa. I'll handle about it as soon as possible. Anyway , can I take a break tomorrow ?'

'Yoona , we have an important....'

'Oppa , just let her take a rest. Yoona still not recover fully. I'll help you with the works. Other than that Junho oppa also will help us.'

'That's true.'

'Okay !'

Lastly , Yunho oppa agree. Thanks to Jessica unnie and also Junho oppa.

(the next day)

I wake up and feeling very happy that morning...wait , it's still morning or it's already afternoon. With my half eyes open , I want to grab my handphone but I realise that someone is hugging me from the back. I turn to my left side and saw....

'OPPA , WHAT ARE DOING HERE ?'

It's Donghae oppa. He open his eyes and smiling to me.'Good afternoon , sweetheart.' I frown and grab my handphone. It's already 1.00 o'clock. I was really shock at the time and want to stand up but my wrist being grab.

'Stay with me for a while.'

'Why should I ?' I still angry with him actually. I still wondering , how can he get inside my bedroom ? Since when he's here ?'Ah !' I feel someone pull me and I laying back on the bed. He is beside me , our eyes met and my heart beating really fast.

'I'm so sorry , sweetheart. I know I didn't spend many time with you. I'm so sorry.' he caress my cheek and then he pull me into a hug.

You should angry with him , Yoona but why I suddenly melt he hug me.

'No , don't break the hug.'

I told him as I heard he's about to break the hug. He nod and hug me more tighten.'You didn't have any work today ?'

'No , I told Yunho hyung that I want to spend my time with you.' he said.'Why did you sleep for a long time , sweetheart. I'm waiting for you to wake up.' he continue.

'Really. Who allowed you to enter this house actually ?' I break the hug and look at him. He smile and peck a kiss on my lip before he say something.'Yunho hyung ! I just come and he allowed me to be with you.'

Yunho oppa allowed Donghae oppa to enter my bedroom. Slowly , he went to the top of me and my eyes widely open. What he's going to do ? I'm scare now if he might do something toward me.'Yoona , let's go for a date.'

I frown.'Date ?'

'Yes , a date.'

He is waiting for my answer. Maybe I should act like I didn't want to.'Oh , date. I really want it but sorry , oppa. I've many work to solve.'

He pout and back to his position. Pity my boyfriend.

I went to beside him , leaning my head on his chest and wrap my arm around his waist.'I'm just testing you , oppa. Let's go for a date.' I said.

'Yah , why you're so cruel Jung Yoona ? Didn't you pity with your boyfriend.' he ask.'Of course I'm pity with you but it's good make you sulking with me sometime.' I told him.

'I'll take a shower first.' I stand up and get a towel from the closet.'Can I come along ?'why he is too naughty now.'No , oppa.' he suddenly come closer to me and I just step backwards. He grab my wrist and kiss me on....HUH , IT'S JUST MY FORHEAD. I already scare if he kiss me on my lip.

'Hurry , can't wait for a date with you.' He said and I nod. I quickly heading to my bathroom and get a shower.