Chapter Forty-Four - No More Regret

No More Regret
Both of Donghae and Yoona walking together at the park while holding each other hands. Many people that looking at them saying something about them.

'That couple are mean to be.'

'That couple are match.'

'They're match.'

'Aish , they're so cute.'

Hearing those words make Yoona blushing and quickly remove her hands from Donghae's grip.'Why ?' Donghae ask , he already weird.'It's nothing. It's feel awkward , many people looking at us.' Yoona said.

But at the time , Donghae wrap his arm around her waist and pull her closer. Yoona shock and ask ,'Oppa , what are you doing ?' she like whispering to Donghae. People might heard their conversation if they're speaking loudly.

'Just want to be more romantic with my sweetheart. Hey , want some ice-cream ?' Donghae ask after he saw an ice-cream truck. Yoona just nodding. Then they stop nearest to the bench.'Wait for me here.' Donghae said. Yoona just nod and waiting for Donghae.

It's about 5 minutes Donghae buy the ice-cream. He come back to Yoona with two cone of ice-cream.'This is for you. Your favourite , vanilla favour.' Donghae give it to Yoona.

'Thanks.'

They sitting on the bench by side by side and enjoying their ice-cream together. After Donghae finished with his ice-cream , he look at Yoona that still enjoying her ice-cream.'You're so cute~' Donghae caress Yoona's hairs. Yoona look at him with her weird look.

Slowly , Donghae leaning his head on Yoona's shoulder and his left arm around Yoona's waist.'What's wrong with you , you looking so weird today.' Yoona ask. Worried about her boyfriend's attitude. After Yoona finish with the ice-cream , Donghae take his hands into his grip.'Let's get marry.' Donghae suddenly said. Yoona shock a little.

'What did you said ?'

Donghae look at Yoona and holding her shoulders with his hands. Yoona look in the deep of Donghae's eyes.'I said , let's get marry.' he said once again. Yoona speechless and looking down.'S-s-sorry , oppa. I can't , we can't.' Yoona said.

'But why ?'Donghae really sad.

'Your family really hate me especially your parents. I didn't want to be someone that ruin their son's life.' Yoona said but not even looking at Donghae. Yoona then want to walk away from there. As fast as he can , Donghae grab her wrist and hugging the girl from the back.

'Don't leave again.' Donghae close his eyes. Yoona speechless , not effort to say anything at the time.