Chapter Twenty-Two - No More Regret

No More Regret
Yunho , Changmin , Jaejoong and also Yeonhee got a visitor when they're having a great lunch. Without wasting time , they quickly heading to the meeting room in SAA.'Oh , Mr Kim !' Changmin said , in shock when he saw Mr Kim. Mr Kim is the head of the Seoul Police Station and anything happen people will find him. Yunho look at Jaejoong. Jaejoong looking very unsatisfied and not in happy mood. They take a seats.'I'm glad you're here Mr Kim. Is there any progress you want to inform us ?' Yunho ask. Mr Kim nod.'I don't know how to explain about the progress. Because of that I bring my two great officer , Miss Kim and Mr Lee.' Mr Kim introducing them to the girl and a guy beside him. They don't noticed them actually. 'Hi , I'm Kim Hyoyeon.' the girl introducing herself.'And me , Lee Eunhyuk.' the guy continue introducing himself after the girl finished with her words. They all shaking their hands together.'I'm so sorry but I really busy at this time. I have to settle about the murder case at Busan so I'll prefer them for you. They will helps you all with this case.' Mr Kim explain. All nods and smiles except for Jaejoong. Only he looking not interested. -JAEJOONG POV- Luckily the meeting just take a short time. I can't stand any longer if I have to face my dad.'Jaejoong !' I heard someone calling me. I turn to the back and saw my dad , Mr Kim.'What ?' I ask. He come closer to me and tapping my shoulder.'I know your girlfriend also being kidnap , right ? I'm pity with her and you. But Jaejoong , don't forget that you must marry with my choice. I don't like you being with an agent. You have a long future and not suitable for the girl named Jessica.' only that he trying to said to me. He always remind me to forget about Sica. I know my parents doesn't like Jessica but at least they shouldn't have to remind me many time because I'm not deaf. I still can hear well.'I've told you about it , dad. Don't interfere in my life. I'll not marry th girl you choose for me. Because I only love Jessica in my life.' I emphasize about that to my dad. He looking angry at me. Then he walk away and he leave the area. I'm so stress when I met him. Everyone happy have a parents but I'm not because my parents always insisted me to do something I didn't like. What a mess and stupid life I ever had ????