Chapter Thirty-Seven - No More Regret

No More Regret

It's already hours since Yunho got the letter from wooyoung. About 8.00 o'clock in the night , Yunho and others quickly got to the SAA after got a new that Nichkhun was there and Nichkhun also want to tell something. Everyone have arrived but after 15 minutes , Yunho just arrive. It's because his mansion is the most far from the other's.

'Khun , where's the drug ?' Yunho directly ask.

Nichkhun pointing to the black suitcase on the table. Eunhyuk that sit nearest get the suitcase and open it to shows everyone the contents.'Woah , it's the drugs. This drugs is expensive , right ? Maybe about 1 millions.' Yesung said. Everyone looking at him.'Did you know what type of drugs it is ?' Nichkhun ask. He actually didn't know about it as well. Yesung nod. Leeteuk help and open the suitcase for everyone to see.

'I don't know what it's name for this drug but the effect is really for bad someone that never use this.' Yesung said. Everyone frowns.'What will happen to the user ?' Donghae ask.

'The person who take this drug usually for the person that addicted with . For someone that don't know anything and never take this before they'll feel really hot and it's like them being hypnotized to make a . It's also helps person to release their tense but they'll act like a beast one.' Yesung explaining everything that he know about the effect of the drugs. Yesung actually like to study about everything when he was in high school and when he become a trainee at SAA as well.

'No matter it's expensive !' Yuri , Hyoyeon and Taeyeon said the same sentences at the same time. But for them no time to smile at the time. Suddenly , Yunho's handphone ringing. It's unknown number. Yunho a signal to s to keep quiet. He answer the call and open the loud speaker so that anyone can heard.

'Jung Yunho , it's me Wooyoung ! Still remember my voice ?' it's a phone call from Wooyoung. All the eyes widen open and still kept quiet.'What do you want ? Where's my sisters ?' Yunho ask. 'Hahahahahahaha....' hearing Wooyoung and his friends laughing make Yunho feel very annoying with them.

'WHERE'S MY SISTERS ! I ASK YOU !'

Yunho shout and make everyone in the room shocks.

'Wow , calm down ! It's hard for me to say but Jessica and Yoona looking very weak this moment. I'm pity with them. Oops , I forget that Chansung was just gave them some medicine.' Wooyoung said and make Yunho become really annoying and worry at the same time.'What are you doing to them ? Yah , don't you dare to give them any medicine.' Yunho already angry and can't anymore talking with Wooyoung. He lose his temper but Changmin tap his shoulder to calm down.

'Don't worry. I just give them a DRUG !'

'WHAT ? D-R-U-G ! A-ARE YOU CRAZY ?' Yunho really shock and feeling very sad. Everyone also already shocks and panic. Yuri , Hyoyeon and Taeyeon already sobbing silently without anyone know. It's their two bestfriends in danger. Hyoyeon care about Yoona because she closed to Yoona. Yuri and Taeyeon worries about both of them.'Yes , I'm crazy ! My friends also crazy because they suggesting me that.'

For awhile it's become silence and no words from Yunho.'But don't worry , I just give them a light drug. It's just to make sure they're weak and can't do anything. It's like I make them freeze. Jessica is good at fighting and Yoona will just shoot us but I don't want it happen in the future so I have to do it. So sorry !' Wooyoung break the silence.

'JANG WOOYOUNG ! IT'S ME KHUN !' Nichkhun suddenly speak.

'It's you , Nichkhun Horvejkul. Nice to heard your voice. How are you , chingu ?' Wooyoung act like care about Nichkhun this time.

' Stop it , Wooyoung. Now tell me , where I should bring the 'thing'. I know you need it.' Nichkhun straight to the point because he don't want to waste time.'You know what I want. But I also want someone with you ?'

'Who ?'

'I want Jung Yunho , Kwon Yuri and Kim Taeyeon.' everyone in the room looking at Yunho , Yuri and Taeyeon that already worries what will happen next. Nichkhun look at Yunho and Yunho nod.

'Okay , I'll bring them along. Where are you ? When ?' Nichkhun ask for more details. Yuri already take the pen and a piece of paper.'Meet me at ****** Factory at 9.00 pm , tomorrow night. Remember , NO POLICE NO FRIENDS AND ONLY FOUR OF YOU !' Wooyoung told and got to warn them and then he end the phone call. Nichkhun look at Yuri and Yuri nod because she got to copy the address and also the timing.

'What they have done to Sica ?' Jaejoong really angry and punch the wall. It's make his hand bleeding but he didn't care. Heechul just looking at him and thinking about many thing. Is he really love Jessica ? Who Jessica for Jaejoong actually ?

__________________________________________

Meanwhile....

Junho , Jessica and Yoona still being parenthesis in the room but they looking very weak especially Jessica.'Are you okay , Sica ?' Junho asking to his twin. Jessica shaking her head and lean her head on Junho's shoulder.

'Unnie , you're sweating hard. Stay strong for us.' Yoona told and leaning her body against the wall. Junho looking at Jessica and then Yoona.'Yoona , what about you ? You look in pain too ?' Junho also worry about Yoona.

'I'm okay...AAAAHHHHH !!' Yoona scream while touching her left side of stomach. Jessica and Junho look at Yoona in concern.'Are you still pain , Yoona ?' Jessica her hair.'The drug they give us make my wound become bad again. It's hurt but I'm okay.' Yoona said and closing her eyes slowly.

Junho sympathise with Yoona.

'I'm sorry. I was stabbed you. I'm really sorry.' Junho ask for forgiveness. Yoona shook her head and look at Junho.'It's okay , not your fault.' Yoona said and smile.

Junho move to the middle and sit between Yoona and Jessica.'Both of you can borrow my shoulders. Just rest.' Junho told.

'Thank you.'

'Thank you.'

Yoona and Jessica resting while resting their heads on Junho's shoulders. Junho also got the drug from Chansung but he still can survive because he also have used with the drug. That's not meaning he take it but sometimes Wooyoung and his friends asked him to get it.

Junho look around the room and there's many people guarding them. He still didn't know how many at the outside.

__________________________________________

For the whole night Yunho , Changmin , Jaejoong , Leeteuk , Heechul , Eunhyuk , Yesung , Donghae , Nichkhun , Yuri , Taeyeon and also Hyoyeon starting to setting their plan together. This time something new already happen when all of them cooperate together nicely and no more bad feeling towards each other.

'The plan is ready !' everyone cheer happily.

Yunho smile.'Thanks , guys ! For being with me when I'm down and can't thinking anything. I hope our plan will be success and my sisters will save.' Yunho said.

'We're all here just for our own team. We're team from the start and now we have combined again after a long time.' Taeyeon said. Yuri and also Hyoyeon give her a hug. All of them all looking very serious and happy at the time.