Chapter Eight - No More Regret

No More Regret
(at somewhere - 10.15 in the morning) - YOONA POV - I slowly open my eyes and awake from my peaceful sleep. I found myself in a strange room. Where am I ? What happening to me ? Where's Jessica unnie , Taeyeon unnie and Yuri ? I felt a very pain at my left side of my stomach. My stomach already been treat and had been wrapped also with the bandage. But why it's still feel very pain. I slowly trying to stand and against my back with the headboard. My throat feel very thirsty at the time. I close my eyes and trying to relax so that I'm not really in pain. I open back my eyes when I heard someone entering the room. When I look at the entrance I saw DONGHAE OPPA !!! My eyes of course widely open and I really shock. I didn't believe that it's him. I thought I was just dream about him because I miss him or what but he really here.'How are you ?' he ask me and sit on the bed beside me. Only one question in my mind now , did he the person that attacked me and the person that have kidnap me ? 'What are you going to do with me ? Why did you kidnap me ? Where's my friends ?' I really want to raise up my tone but unluckily I can't because the pain at my stomach avoid me to do so. He just look at me and speechless.'Yoona , you need to rest now. The doctor advised that you should got some rest.' he changing the topic. I frown and still don't understand what had happened. He took something from the drawer , it's a bottle of pills. What kind of pills he is going to give me ? 'Just tell me what happen to my friends and me ? I need to know ? Answer me , Lee Donghae..' I pull his collar and shout at him. But like usual I still can't raise my voice.'ENOUGH , YOONA ! I CAN'T TELL YOU ANYTHING. I JUST WANT YOU TO BE OKAY NOW ! STOP QUESTIONING ME THOSE STUPID QUESTIONS !' did he just shout back at me. It's the first time he shout to me. We already be together for a long time but this is the first time he shout at me. I release his collar and take a depth breath. 'Take this pills. It's will make you better. It's just to relief the pain.' he put the pills on my right palm and get me a glass of water. Without shouting back or questioning him back I just take the pills and drink the water. Suddenly , I felt someone pull me into a hug. I know it's him. I'm going to break the hug actually but my heart beating so fast and I felt very comfortable when hugging with him. I really miss him but when remembering how he leave me three years ago make me hurt sometime.- DONGHAE POV - I pull her into a hug. I really miss her and I'm going to say it but I can't. My tongue suddenly numb. It's good that she is not trying to break the hug. It's almost 15 minutes since we're hugging together but still there's no one break the hug. So I decided to break the hug. I break the hug but she just froze and when I look at her , she already sleep on my shoulder. It's can be because of the pills she fall asleep. I slowly laying her body on the bed and cover her with the blanket. Hm...she looking so cute and innocent when she's sleeping. I always have different thought about her only after I look at her. That's cheesy I think but I love her , no problem for me. Yoona , I'm so sorry. I can't tell you what kind of job I did now because I've to keep this as a secret. I just want to protect you. Let me protect you and please be healthy again.