Chapter One - No More Regret

No More Regret
(at Seoul Hospital - 4.56 in the evening) - Yunho , Changmin and Jaejoong hurriedly heading to the hospital after got a phone call from Jessica. As they arrived , Jessica is waiting outside the emergency room. The three guys already panic and wonders what had happened.'What happened ?' Yunho hold Jessica's shoulders and asking her a question. Tears falling down her cheeks slowly.'Oppa , I'm so sorry.' Jessica suddenly said. Yunho , Changmin and Jaejoong already weird. 'Where's Taeyeon , Yuri and Yoona ?' Changmin ask. Jessica sit on the chair.'Yuri inside....we're attack by someone on our way home...' Jessica told the story while sobbing. Jaejoong sit beside her and hold her hands.'Where's Yoona and Taeyeon then ?' Yunho voice become different.'They're....taken...Yoona... Taeyeon...being kidnap...' Jessica trying to finish her words to explaining everything to them but she's not telling them clearly. Yunho steps backward and against the wall. He slowly fell on the floor and looking very shock at the time.'Are you okay ?' Changmin kneeling , facing his friend. Yunho shook his head. 'Yoona...where's she now...where ?' Yunho already mess. Without his own knowledge tears start falling down his cheeks. He is a man and not suppose to cry but she can't avoid the tears. Yoona is his beloved youngest sister and the closest one to him. All of them shocks actually hearing the new and not only Yunho. Changmin tapping his left shoulder twice. Not really long after that a doctor come out from the emergency room.'Doctor , how's my friend ?' Changmin ask directly. 'She is okay now. Anyway , she want to meet with all of you , there's something important she want to inform.' the doctor said. All of them just nod and the doctor allows them to enter the emergency room. As they enter , Yuri is in good condition but only her legs injured. Jessica sit beside Yuri and Yuri hug her. Jessica wipe her tears and hug Yuri back.'What you're going to tell us ?' Jaejoong ask. Yuri and Jessica break the hug. 'It's about Yoona. Guys , we need to save them. Yoona got an injury at the left side of her stomach. She being stabbed when she was about to save me...' Yuri telling them everything from A-Z about what had happen. Hearing Yoona got injured had make Jessica and Yunho already panic and wanna cry. 'I'll call Mr Kim and ask for his help.' Changmin said. All the others just nods. Mr Kim is actually Jaejoong's father but their relationship not going well so they're not in one way and always having fights. At the time when Changmin said he want to get a help from Mr Kim , Jaejoong's looking very uneasy and not interested. (at somewhere - 8.00 in the night) - TAEYEON POV - I was awake and felt my head really hurt. I didn't remember what happened to me ? Wait , where am I ? I couldn't see anything as I'm in a half dark room. And why my hands being tied with a rope. I looking around and found a body laying against the wall. 'Unnie...help...me...unnie...' that voice is really familiar. It's Yoona. I shove as fast as I can to approach Yoona. When I near with her , I was really shocks looking at her condition.