Chapter Forty-two - No More Regret

No More Regret

( HEESICA MOMENT )

HEECHUL POV

It's has been almost a month now. I've got back my job as an agents at SAA and I also now already have a happy life where's my family not in danger condition anymore. I'm really grateful now. Jessica , our realtionship already become more good than before. She always spending time with me because we also involved in the same mission. I don't know this while she is so strong girl and like Wooyoung used to said , she really good at fighting. I shame actually with her because I only know how to use the gun and not really good at fighting. She also has helped me a lot during our mission.

'Oppa , are you okay ?' I heard a voice. It's Jessica. I look at her and she look at me with her weird look.

'I'm okay.' I lied. Actually Sica I'm not okay because I still not confess my feeling toward you. I'm feeling bad sometime because I'm scare to confess to you.'Oppa  let's go for lunch.' she invite me. I quickly nod , I don't want to lose chance to having a lunch with a beautiful girl like her. 

She grabbing my wrist and we walk together. At the time I also didn't notice that we're linking our arms together. I also shock and nervous but she looking calm and act cool. My heart beating so fast at the time. We enter the restaurant that not really far from SAA actually. It's Sushi Restaurant. I know her favourite is sushi and she really like that so much until now. We take a seat at the corner.

'What do you want , oppa ?' she asking me.

'I don't know...erm...can you just order for me ?' I told her. She nod cutely and went to the counter to ordering our meals. DUP ! DUP ! DUP ! Why my heart beating so fast like this ? God , save me ! Then she come back to her seat that is opposite to me.'Woah , I really miss to eat sushi.' she said and looking very beautiful. My eyes keep looking at her and not blinking anymore. She really make me fall in love with her. So beautiful and gorgeous angel in front of me. I need to confess to her now or there's no more chances.'Sica , I need to say something.' I brave myself.

'What is it ? Just tell me. If you have a problem I'll help you as well.'

'I love....I love.....I love....' , I can't said the words.

' I WHAT ? YOU MAKE ME WONDER !' she raise her tone and make me shock.'I LOVE YOU !' I directly cover my mouth with my hands. Because she had make me shock just now , I suddenly confess to her. Her eyes widely open and everyone in the restaurant looking at us.

'There's so sweet !'

'That guy really brave !'

'Sweet moment.'

I look at Jessica and she already blushing. I have confess to her , maybe it's my time to saying the truth to her. I stand up and went beside her. I kneeling down and hold her hands.'JESSICA JUNG , I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ! I LOVE YOU FROM THE FIRST TIME WE MET UNTIL NOW. WOULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND ?' I confess. Everyone including the staff looking at us. Jessica looking confused. I scare and nervous at the time. What if she reject me ?

'Oppa , why did you said it now. Why you don't said it ealier ? You know how long I wait for you ?'

'What do you mean ?'

She smile and give me a hug.'I LOVE YOU TOO , KIM HEECHUL.'

Everyone clapping their hands to us. I'm so happy at the time. This is the best day in my life. It's 12th August so I must remember this date. The date whern I first time confess to her. I'm so happy.'So you want to be my girlfriend ?' I ask again to confirm it. She just nod and I hug her more tighten.

 

( TAETEUK MOMENT )

TAEYEON POV

I have just finished with my work. It's already 3.00 pm now and I need to come back to my apartment and before that I should go to the supermarket. Of course to buy some ingredient for me to cook for the dinner tonight.

'TAEYEON !' When I was about to step out from the SAA building , I heard someone calling my name.

I turn my body to the back and saw Leeteuk oppa.'Oh , oppa ! Wae ?' I ask , maybe he need to say something important.'Are you going home ?' he ask and I just nod.

'Let's go !' he grabbing my wrist and we walk to the outside together.'Wait , oppa ! Where are we going to ?' I ask , I already erid at the time. He release my wrist and look at me.'Taeyeon , can you follow me for a while ? I need to bring you to somewhere.' he said. I thinking first and look at the watch. It's only 3.00pm now and if I follow him I still have time to prepare for dinner.'Okay , I'll follow you but it's just for a while. I need to cook for my dinner.' I said.

He nod and smile. He grab me and enter his car. He driving to the somewhere , I don't have any ideas where he is going to bring me. But I think it's the way to my old mansion but why he is going to bring me there ? There's no one there instead. Maybe not and I just have to wait. About 20 minutes later , we have arrived and he open the door for me.

I look at the scene and I recognise that place. It's the lake that we always spending our time together when we're still in the high school.'What we're doing here ?' I ask with a smile. I'm happy to be here again and it's really make me wanna cry when I look at this lake again. Too many memories. Suddenly , he covering my eyes with a cloth. I already shock with his sudden action.'What are you doing ?' I ask but there's no answer from him.

He lead me to walk and like he become my eyes at the time. Suddenly we stop and he uncover the cloth. I slowly open eyes and something make me attract when I watch the video in front of me. The video show me everything about the moments when I and Leeteuk oppa since in the high school , while we entering the university , become a trainee at SAA for the first time and too many pictures appear in the video clip.

At the end of the video clip , there's a words appear saying that ; KIM TAEYEON , I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ! WILL YOU MARRY ME AND BE MY PARTNER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

Tears falling down my cheeks when I read those words. I look at Leeteuk oppa and he smile to me. Suddenly , he kneeling and pull out something from his pocket.

'KIM TAEYEON , WILL YOU MARRY ME ?' he said and opening the small box , showing me a diamond ring inside it.


The ring is so beautiful and he also really romantic at the time. I know he already waiting for my answer and I need to give my answer now.'OPPA , I WILL !' I said. He stand up and slip the ring on my finger. Then he hug me and it's make me feel very calm and so happy.

'Thank you for being in my life. I LOVE YOU.'

'I LOVE YOU TOO , OPPA !'

 

YulSung and YoonHae moments will come soon. Keep reading...Please comments and subscribe...