Chapter Twenty-Five - No More Regret

No More Regret
- DONGHAE POV - Yoona and I already okay now. I'll never did anything that can hurting her after this. I hop Yunho hyung will accept our relationship back. I'm really hoping now. I also wonder , when Wooyoung want to let go of Yoona , Taeyeon and Jessica from being parenthesis. Pity them all. I saw Junho and he looking very happy. I wonder why he is so happy. Before this he looking very sad and not in mood.'Did your girlfriend saying anything to you ?' I ask him. He look at me and chuckle.'It's not like that. You know , I've found my sister. I want to investigate about now.' Junho said , he's very happy at the time. I smile and also happy for him. Don't know why but I start to like him , maybe he is a nice guy and not like others. 'Wooyoung will come tonight so make sure you'll be here before night , okay ?' I remembering him. Scare if he will be scold by Wooyoung. He just nod and leave the room but soon Heechul enter the room. He looking weird and confused.-HEECHUL POV- When I enter the rest room I saw Junho went out. I enter the room and there's Donghae. He's relaxing on the couch and looking calm but I confused with on thing in my mind now.'You have a problem ?' Donghae ask. I nod and explaining what had happened.--(flashback)-- I on my way to served the meals to the girls.'Heechul , we need to ask something with you.' Taeyeon said to me. I nodded and take a sat on the floor facing them.'What you're going to say ?' I asked them. The girls looking at each other.'Heechul oppa , why did you have to work with Wooyoung ?' Yoona submitted the question. I looked down , don't know how to explain it to them. Then I felt a warm hand on my hand. I raised my head and saw Jessica smiled to me.'You can share with us.' Jessica said and I directly nodded.'Actually , Wooyoung harmed us. He said our family , ourselves to will in danger if we won't follow them. Other than that , they offer us a money. We need to use the money my dad , he's sick now.' I explained anything. The girls looked pitied with me , from their eyes I already know.'Heechul , you need to trust us. One day after you've solve your job , Wooyoung will kill all of you as well. We know him.' Taeyeon make me half shocked. Don't it's true or not.'Taeyeon is right. We know him. Heechul , we need to escape from them. You and your friends have to help us. We have a plan.' Jessica continued.--(end of flashback)-- 'So , did they told you about the plan ?' Donghae ask me.'Yes , it's a good and brilliant idea. I think they're right , Hae. We need to help them.' I said. Donghae didn't said anything.'We need to discuss with Leeteuk first.' Donghae suggest. I think it's a good idea.