Chapter Thirty-Three - No More Regret

No More Regret
Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk on their way to send Yuri home. Yuri was really disappointed at the time because she didn't get any information from Yesung. She had tried anything to make sure Yesung told her everything that she need for the case but Yesung didn't said anything.'Guys , can you send me to SAA. I left my things there.' Yuri said. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon just nods. Eunhyuk drive the car and about 30 minutes they arrived at SAA.'Thanks , guys.' Yuri said , with disappointed reaction.'Yuri-ah , don't be so sad okay. I'm really sure he still love you. Maybe he have his own reason for not telling you about the truth.' Hyoyeon hold Yuri's hands. Yuri nod and tear falling down her cheeks.'Hyoyeon is right. His eyes showing that he still love you. After we get any information , we'll quickly inform you.' Eunhyuk said. Yuri nod and wipe her tears. Then , Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk leave. Yuri take a depth breath and about to enter SAA until...'Yuri ! Yuri !' she heard someone calling her. Yuri frown and looking at her left. She saw Taeyeon along with Leeteuk , Heechul and also Donghae. Yuri quickly run to get them.'Taeyeon , you're here !' Yuri said happily. Taeyeon nod and she hug Yuri. Her leg still hurt but she's strong enough. They break the hug.'Leeteuk oppa ! Heechul ! Donghae !' Yuri shocks when she look at the three guys.'Yuri , we need to see Yunho hyung.' Heechul said. Yuri just nod.'Wait here. I'll get here. Taeyeon , wait here. I'll call Jaejoong and Changmin.' Yuri quickly run into the building looking for Jaejoong and Changmin. Leeteuk and his friends waiting for Yuri with Taeyeon. About 7 minutes , Yuri come with Jaejoong and Changmin with her.'What happen to Taeyeon ?' Jaejoong ask. 'She was shot.' Leeteuk answer , simple. Jaejoong know a little about to treat people so he trying to help Taeyeon. They can't brought Taeyeon to the medical center inside SAA because it's had been closed.'Don't worry , Taeyeon. She is okay. Anyone have a cloth. I need it to wrap her leg before we bring her to the hospital.' Jaejoong ask. Everyone looking at each other , they don't have a cloth.'Hey , what are you doing ?' they heard Yunho voice. All eyes on Yunho and Yunho happy when he saw Taeyeon. Maybe he thought Yoona and Jessica with her too. He approach them. 'Oppa....mianhe....Yoona...Sica still with...Wooyoung...' Taeyeon said , she looking very weak and then faint again. Everyone already panics. They bring Taeyeon to the hospital immediately. While waiting , Yunho ask his friends and also Leeteuk , Heechul , Donghae to met him at Jung's mansion. --at Jung's mansion-- YUNHO POV - It's very unexpected to see Leeteuk , Heechul and also Donghae with Taeyeon. But where Yoona and Jessica.'Why three of you can be with Taeyeon ?' I ask to the three guys in front of me. Leeteuk , the eldest among them telling me everything what had happened from A until Z clearly. It's take about half hour for them to explaining everything. 'So Yoona and Jessica still with Wooyoung. What I'm going to do ? He will hurt them more.' I told the lifeless. Changmin and Jaejoong taps my shoulders. 'I'm sorry , I tried to get Yoona but...she-she refused and want me to get out...I'm so sorry , hyung.' Donghae told me , I can see that tears falling down from his eyes wetting his cheeks.'It's okay , Donghae. Anyway , thanks for take care of my sister , Yoona.' I smile to him. I don't know why suddenly I become really nice to him. I realised now that he really care about my sister. Since he come , I saw how disappointed he is for leaving Yoona. 'Guys , Yesung oppa not involve right ?' Yuri suddenly asking to them.'No , he is not. Yesung also being threaten by Wooyoung. His family will bee in danger.' Heechul explain. Yuri smile widely. Maybe she happy at the time. Don't know why she so happy.'Guys , I want you to joining me. Will you joining me again ?' I ask. They looking at each others. I felt very guilty to Donghae actually. I fired him for being an agent directly after I told him to leaved my sister. Leeteuk and others can't separated from him so they also quit from agency. 'We really want if you ask us ?' Leeteuk said. Donghae and Heechul smiling to me. I was very happy at the time because they've come back now.