Chapter Twenty-Four - No More Regret

No More Regret
(at Seoul Agents Agency - 2.00 o'clock in the evening)- Yuri was just come back from Japan. She not coming back alone because Nichkhun with her. She and Nichkhun have to the SAA directly because Nichkhun is wanted now by Wooyoung and his gang. Yunho and Jaejoong already waiting for them at one of private room in the SAA building.'We're here.' Yuri said while she opening the door of the room. Nichkhun enter first and Yuri lock the door. Suddenly , Yunho grab Nickhun collar. Nichkhun , Yuri and Jaejoong shocks with Yunho sudden reaction at the time. 'Where's you hide my sisters ?' Yunho ask. He actually not believe with Nichkhun since before. Yes , it's because Nichkhun used to be a bad guy and worked with Wooyoung too.'I don't know. I swear that I'm not involved with them. I don't know anything.' Nichkhun emphasise about it to Yunho. Yunho release his collar and kick the wall. Oops , maybe he is too stress at the time.'Relax.' Jaejoong told Yunho. Yunho take a depth breath and sit on the chair. Nichkhun and Yuri take a sit on the empty chair that still available for them. 'Look , I've heard everything from Yuri. I promise you that I'll help you guys with it. I have the expensive drugs that Wooyoung really want from me. I admit that I stole it from him a few years ago.' Nichkhun telling something that make the three persons around him shocks and felt unbelievable.'It's not only because of that. They want to seek a revenge to us. We've ruined their plan and business. Maybe that's why.' Jaejoong said what he is thinking at the time. 'Have you find the location ?' Nichkhun ask. 'Not yet.' Yunho said , it's nice now and not too angry like before. TOK ! TOK ! TOK ! Someone knocking the door. Yuri stand up and open the door.'Hyo ! Eunhyuk oppa !' Yuri was very happy to see Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.'Yuri !' Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon said together. 'You know each other ?' Jaejoong weird. The three of them nods. Then Eunhyuk tell them the story about their relationship together. After telling the story , now they know that Hyoyeon , Eunhyuk , Yuri and Yoona closed with each other since they're in the university.