Chapter Thirty-One - No More Regret

No More Regret
It's already 1 o'clock in the midnight. Junho inside the rest room waiting and guarding Junsu. He scare if Junsu will expected or did something if he heard something. Because of that , Junho did many things to interact Junsu like playing a video game and others. Suddenly , Wooyoung and Chansung enter the room.'Hey , what are you doing here ?' Junsu asking to Wooyoung.'Shouldn't you be at another place ?' Junho ask , he already shocks at the time but luckily he still can control his shock's reaction. 'We got to run. We've cheated on them and run with the money.' Chansung said , he smirking. 'What do you mean by cheating on him ?' Junsu ask , Junho just nod. They already wonder what had happen.'We run out of money to bought an expensive and original drugs. That's why we made a fake drugs and sold to them.' Wooyoung explain everything. They both just nodding.'Oh , I forget. We need to find Nichkhun to get th drugs back.' Junsu remembering Wooyoung to Nichkhun.'Talk about Nichkhun. He is not in Thailand. Where's he ? And that girls , I'll kill them.' Wooyoung suddenly went to the outside. Chansung and Junsu follows him with guns with them. Junho already worry.'What I'm going to do ?' Junho already panic and don't know what to do at the time.