Chapter Twenty-Three - No More Regret

No More Regret
- YOONA POV - Taeyeon unnie and Jessica unnie already sleep. Pity them. When we can get out from here ? I already miss Yunho oppa , my friends , my room , my teddy bear and so many things that I miss now. I hug my knees with my arms and lean my head on my knees. 'Why you looking so sad ?' when I heard that voice , I raise my head instantly. I saw Donghae standing in front of me. Not really long after that he sit beside me.'When we can be free ?' I ask him. Maybe he have the answer or maybe not. 'I'm sorry. But I promise you if you're in danger I'll always protecting you.' he said. I look at him and our eyes met. I can't lie anymore , I really miss how he stare at me like that. It's make me happy now and my heart beating so fast after 3 years.'Donghae , why did you have to leave me three years ago ? Why ?' I ask , maybe it's the right time for me to ask him. He suddenly look at another direction and like avoiding my eyes when I ask him that question.'Lee Donghae , answer me ? I need the answer. You've make me waiting for almost three years and now I need , really need the answer.' I hold his hands. He look at me again and say something ,'I'm not going to make Yunho hyung bad in front of you. But he asked me to leave you.' hearing that from him make me confuse now. How can my own brother did that to me ? Didn't he know that I really love Donghae ? 'W...w..what..do..you...mean ?' I still can't believe what I've heard until I can't speak well and feeling so nervous.'When many people start to talked about I and Jessica kissed three years ago , Yunho hyung want to met me. He told me that you're very important to him. Because of the story between me and Jessica , Yunho hyung ordered me to leave you if I want to see you happy. He confidentially said you'll be happy without me. I want you to be happy so I've to decided it.' he told me everything. That's mean no one I can't blame. It's all start just because of the rumour about Donghae and Jessica unnie kissed. But I've knew that they're actually not kissed , Sica unnie had told me everything two years ago. 'You want me to be happy ? Did you know only you can make me happy ? You know about it , right ?' I half shout at him. I can felt that tears start to wetting my cheeks.'I'm so sorry. It's my fault. I should realised it from the start. I'm so sorry , Yoona. It's all just because I love you so much.' he hug me and I hug him back. I still crying on his shoulder but he didn't care.'I love you too.' I told him back. I can felt he hug me more tighten. For a moment , I felt very comfortable and calm when we hugging like this. That night , our relationship become good and smooth like usual. No more misunderstanding between us. --(at Jung's mansion - 8.00 in then morning) -- Yunho got a visitor that morning. He also didn't know who is it ? According to the maid , that was an old lady. Yunho went to the living room and meet the old lady.'Can I help you ?' Yunho sit on the couch opposite to the old lady.'I'm Mrs Oh. I'm the owner of Hope Orphanage.' so that old lady known as Mrs Oh. Yunho frown ,'Hope Orphanage.' he like used to heard about the orphanage before but he didn't remember about that. 'About 20 years ago your parents have taken a baby girl from my orphanage. Mr Jung and Mrs Jung adopted a baby girl, three years age.' Mrs Oh trying to reminding Yunho. Yunho mouth like 'o'. He remember about it now. But why did she come ? What is her attention ?'I remember now but why you come here ?' Yunho so honest and direct person so he asked Mrs Oh about her point being there. 'I just want to know about the baby actually. Did she grown up well ?' Mrs Oh ask. Yunho nod and he show Jessica's photo to Mrs Oh.'Her name is Jessica , Jung Jessica.' Yunho said. Mrs Oh look at the photo and smile happily.'If you don't mind , can I keep her picture with me ?' Yunho weird.'F...for what ?' he sound weird. 'Don't scare. I just need this picture because I've always keep it in the album. Album for the ex-owner of our orphanage.' Yunho nod and allow Mrs Oh to take Jessica's photo because he think Mrs Oh's attention is good too. But he didn't ask about it more and investigate about Mrs Oh. Mrs Oh is so weird. Maybe because he too busy with his work and so stress.