Chapter Twenty-Six - No More Regret

No More Regret
(at Yesung's apartment - 4.00 o'clock in the evening)- YESUNG POV - I got to home today because I need to feed my dog and also cleaning my house as well. Wooyoung will come tonight so it's not a problem for me to spend my time at my house for a while. I start cleaning my house with my bedroom. As I enter I also shock because it's too scattering. When I approach the side table beside my bed , I saw my photos with Yuri. When looking at the photo it remember me back to her and our moments together when we're celebrating her 18th birthday alone at the beach without anyone..--(flashback)-- It's Yuri birth date on 5th of December. I've planned something special for us tonight. That night I fetched her from her apartment. Our apartment not really far , just a two block from each other(before).'Oppa , I'm ready.' I heard a voice. I looked at the back and saw Yuri. She looked so beautiful and gorgeous in the blue dress. I eyes opened widened and do not blinked.'Oppa , are you okay ?' Yuri waved her hands in front of my face. I concious and smiled to her.'Yes , I'm okay. Let's go.' I opened the door for her. She entered my car and I closed the door. Without wasted the time , I quickly enter the car too and drove off. 'Where are you taking me , oppa ? And why you ask m to wear this dress ?' She asked me to many questions.'Somewhere. It's because you looking beautiful in the dress. Why ? You don't like my choice for you ?' I afraid that she doesn't like the dress. I bought it special for her. Taeyeon , Yoona and Jessica helped me to bought it for her.'I like it , oppa. But it's a little awkward to wear something like this. You know I don't wear this kind of dress , right.' She looked at me with her shiny eyes. I smiled to her and focused to the road back.'It's not like that Yuri. I just want you to look different tonight because I've got something for you.' she looked wondered. She just nodded and sat quietly without any words until we reached to our destination. We out of the car and I stand beside her.'Why this place so dark , oppa ?' Yuri asked.'There's nothing. Yuri , can you do me a favour ?' I asked her. She nodded.'Before we go to the place I want to show you. I need you too cover your eyes with this cloth. Can you ?' she smiled and just nodded. I helped her to covered her beautiful eyes with the cloth.'Where are going to take me ?' she asked.'Just wait.' I told her. I pushed her body and leaded her to the place I've mentioned to her. As we arrived at the beach , I was very shocked. Donghae , Leeteuk , Heechul , Yoona , Taeyeon and Jessica have helped me a lot with this preparations.'We've arrived.' I helped her to removed the cloth slowly.'Woah , oppa ! It's so nice.' she speechless after that.'This is for you. Happy birthday , Kwon Yuri.' I gave her a kiss on her forehead. I looked at her and she blushed. I took the gift on the table from me and gave it to her. It's a necklace actually.'What is this ?' she smiled.'Just open it.' I told her. She nodded and start to opened the gift. I of course helped her with that. Why I wrapped the gift like that. It's too neatly and tightly.'It's a nice necklace. Thank you , oppa.' I shocked and felt very unbelievable when Yuri kissed my cheek. I blushed hardly and looked at another direction to covered my blushed cheeks.'Let's eat together.' I told her.'Okay.' both of us have a dinner together. At the time also we having together , taking pictures and more.--(end of flashback)-- TING ! TONG ! The bell make me back into the reality. I went to the door and open the door. I really shock when I saw YURI ! 'How did you...' I still can't believe about his appearance. But he not coming alone. Jaejoong and Changmin with them.'Kim Yesung , you're arrest for abetting in kidnapping.' Changmin told me and handcuffed my wrists. I looking at Yuri , she looking disappointed with me. How can they know that I involved ?