Chapter Forty-eight - No More Regret

No More Regret
After 2 hour , visitor is allowing to visit Yoona. The first person visiting her of course it's Donghae. As Donghae enter the room , he already saw that Yoona holding their baby.

'Hey , your daddy is here.' Yoona said. Donghae take a sit on the bed next to Yoona. He caress his daughter cheeks. So smooth and silk.'She is beautiful.' Donghae said , he amazed with his own daughter.

'So , what we're going to name her ? You said you'll find a suitable and beautiful name for our baby.' Yoona still remember about that. She looking at Donghae.'Let's name her as Hana , Lee Hana.'

Yoona nod directly and kiss Donghae's cheek.'It's a beautiful name.' Yoona said. Suddenly , they can hear that the little baby laughing.'Did you like it ?' Donghae kiss his daughter forehead. Not really long after that , the other friends entering the room.'Yoona !' Yuri directly went to hug Yoona. She is really close to Yoona from the start.'Congratulation , yoona.' Yuri said and break the hug.

'Can I hold her ?' Yuri ask.

Yoona nod and hand her baby to Yuri. The others approaching Yuri to look at the baby.

'Woah , she is so beautiful.'

'Yea , she is very cute and your baby also a little chubby.' Taeyeon joking. The others all chuckles.'Because it's same with her mother when she still baby.' Yunho said. Yoona blush and smile shyly. Donghae that beside her just hug her tightly.

'What is her name ?' Leeteuk ask.

'LEE HANA !' Yoona and Donghae said together. The other keep saying that it's good name and beautiful name.

It's already night but Donghae still at the hospital , waiting for Yoona and also their baby. Everyone already went to their homes but they said that they'll come again on the next day.

'She is totally cute.' Yoona said while looking at her baby that just beside her , already sleeping soundly.'The way she sleeping , totally same like you. So soundly and peaceful.' Yoona just nod and kiss her baby cheek.

'Thank you for this gift.'

'You're welcome , Mr Lee.'

'I want us to be a happy family after this. Promise me that you'll always supporting me.' Donghae hold Yoona's hands. Yoona nod and said ,'Yes , let's be a happy family. I'll always supporting you.'

'Just Me , You and Hana.'