Chapter Forty-Six - No More Regret

No More Regret
At SAA - 2.45 o'clock in the evening.

HEECHUL POV

I've looking for Donghae for almost an hour but I couldn't found him. Where's he now ? I need to tell him something important.

'KIM HEECHUL !'

That voice. It's Donghae's voice. I turn my body to the back and saw Donghae approaching me with a few documents on his hands.'Heechul , this is the document from....'

'Donghae , I need to say something most important than this.' I cut his words. He look at me and seem ready to hear what I'm going to say.

I actually didn't know how to explain it clearly because it's too difficult and unbelievable. I hold his shoulders and he looking at me seriously.

'Yoona , Jung Yoona..Yoona is pregnant with your baby..'

Donghae's eyes widen open and I know he must be really shock.'Are you kidding me ?' he still not trusting me.

'Yes , she is not in good condition now. Sica said she always vomiting and feeling dizzy. I'm pity with her.'

'Yoona pregnant ? Oh , God ! It's just once...'

I think I heard something weird.'What did you said ?' he immediately shook his head.'Heechul , I need to meet Yoona now. This documents from Leeteuk hyung.' he quickly run and handed over all the documents to me.

I feel very sad today because I got many work to handle but what can I do ? It's my job now. Hehehe , relax Kim Heechul..

YOONA POV

What's going to happen now ? I can't raise a baby when I'm just 22 years old and I'm still not ready for this. I can't make an abortion because this baby is innocent. No , I'm not going to do that. I love my baby , it's my baby.

'Why you didn't call me ?'

I know that voice. It's Donghae oppa voice. I can't do anything at the time and I just looking at the view through the window in my bedroom. Only seeing the view can make me calm a little now.

Then , I felt someone hugging me from the back. It's so warmth and so calming me than seeing the view.'Is it true you're carrying our baby ?' he ask me. Slowly the tears falling down my cheeks. I can feel the tears wetting my cheeks.

Then I feel like body being twist by someone. What I know I already facing him , Lee Donghae that just in front of me. He wipe my tears with his thumbs.'Please don't cry. I promise you that everything will clear soon.' he said and I just froze. No more from me at the time.

'I hope you're not regret that I'm the person that carrying for your child.' only that what playing in my mind at the time. He smile and shook his head.'I'm the happiest guy actually knowing that you're the girl carrying my child.' he kiss me on my forehead and pull me into a hug.

I'm very happy after I heard that from him. I hope we'll be happy until forever.'Let's talk about this with Yunho hyung.' he suggest. I know Yunho oppa also need to know about this. I'm scare if Yunho oppa will get mad with me.

'Don't be scare. I'll be with you.'

How can he read my mind ? He is really clever. That's why I'm so loving him. This guy is really perfect for me.

That day he spending many time with me. We both kept talking about our memories during at the high school and anything. Until it's already night and we don't realise about it. Yunho oppa also already home. Both of me and Donghae oppa went to the living room and greets everyone in the living room.

'You're here , Donghae ?'

'Yes.' Donghae oppa just replied shortly. We take a sit on the couch and he sit beside me. Jessica unnie signing us to tell about that to Yunho oppa.'Oppa , I've something to tell you. No , it's we.' I'm really nervous at the time.

Yunho oppa just nod.'Continue it.' he said.

'Hyung , before that I'm going to say sorry.'

'Sorry ? Okay , I forgive you but why ?'

I and Donghae oppa looking at each others. Once I look at Jessica unnie that smiling and signalling me to calm down and not too nervous.'Yoona , she is pregnant.' Donghae oppa told.

Yunho oppa directly stand up and he looking very shock. But suddenly , his expression change and clapping his hands. We all already shocks at the time. He grab me and hug me.'Congrat , Yoong. I'm happy to hear it.'

'You're not angry.'

'Why should I ? I'm going to be an uncle. Anyway , Hae. You need to take this responsibility. You've make my sister until like this.'

Donghae oppa nod and smile. We break the hug and Yunho oppa patting my head.'I'll take the responsibility. I'll marry with Yoona.'

'But I've my condition.' Yunho oppa make the situation become quiet suddenly.'I want my Yoona to be happiest and prettiest bride at her wedding. So everything must be prepare well. Can or not you two just marry after Yoona give birth ?'

I look at Donghae oppa and Jessica unnie. I didn't care about it actually but I didn't know what Donghae oppa will think.'Okay. I know you want the best for Yoona. I agree with it.' we all hugging each other and sharing the happy moments together.

It's look like I and Donghae oppa will get marry after this baby give birth. I'm not really hoping to marry as soon like this but it's okay for me as long as I can get a happy life I dreaming for.