Chapter Fifteen - No More Regret

No More Regret
(at Yuri's apartment) - YURI POV - It's already 12.30 in the afternoon. I overslept. I'm so sleepy because I went home at 4.00 o'clock in the morning. It's too tiring. When I was about to stand up from the bed , the picture on the side table become my focus. It's my picture with Yoona , Jessica and also Taeyeon when we're together having fun at Jeju Island. I take the picture and hug it. I really miss my friends so much. It's remind me to the first time we success in our first mission as an agents.---(flashback)--- It's weekend night so we planned to have fun together at karaoke central. It's a very happy day for us as we just solved our first mission as an agents at Seoul Agents Agency.'Let's cheer for the successful of our first mission.' Taeyeon said. Four of us took the wine in the glass and drink it.'Guys , I'm so happy to be with you guys.' Taeyeon said.'WE TOO' I , Jessica and Yuri said too. We all gives each other a friend hugs.'Promise that anything happen you all will never leave me ?' Yoona said and broke the hug. We all nodded. She is the magnae between us , of course we'll never leave her or never each others.'That's why I love you all.' Yoona cheered with aegyo. We all smiled and hugged again.--(end of flashback)-- When thinking about that night , I felt guilty because I save here. But they're now in dangerous condition. I don't whether they already eat or not , hurt or healthy and anything playing in my mind at the time. TING ! TONG ! I put the picture back to it position. I heading to the door and open th door.'Are you Miss Kwon Yuri ?' it's a deliver men. I just nod and he pass me a bouquet of roses flower , my favourite flower.'This is for you.' he said. He then give me another thing , it's a letter in envelope.'Thank you.' he leave. I close the door and smell the roses. It's so fresh and good. I place the flower on the table and open the envelope. +(contain of the letter)" HI , YURI. IT'S ME YESUNG. I KNOW YOU LIKE THIS FLOWER SO MUCH. I'M SO SORRY FOR ALL MY MISTAKE FOR YOU. I KNOW I'M NOT SUITABLE FOR YOU , THAT'S WHY I GOT TO LEAVE YOU." after read the letter I know now that the flower was from Yesung oppa. For almost three years he missing without any news today he suddenly sent me a flowers.'I miss you Yesung oppa. I want to meet you , I don't want a flower. I need you beside me.' my eyes teary and tears falling down. I really miss Yesung oppa. I shouldn't like him before this and it's my fault he leave me until now. I've know that he love another girl , it's my fault. Oppa , I really miss you. Come back please...