Chapter Nine - No More Regret

No More Regret
- LEETEUK POV - I just got a phone call from Wooyoung. He told me that tonight he will come and bring someone to us as the last job. Who is the person ? And Donghae , where is he now ? I need to tell him to move Yoona back to her place with Taeyeon. I twist the knob door and open the room.'Hae...I...' I was about to said something to him because I know he is inside. But looking he is sleeping peacefully on the couch , I felt very pity for him because he looking very tired. Maybe I'll told her later about this , Wooyoung will come this tonight not now. So I decided to let him first and want to walk away. 'Hey , hyung. Why did you come ?' it's Donghae voice. Isn't he sleeping just now ? I turn to the back and saw him approaching me.'Oh , you already awake. How's Yoona ?' I asking about Yoona.'She is okay now. She just take a pills and sleep again.' Donghae speak while looking at Yoona that laid on the bed , sleep soundly.'Hey , do you want to say something ?' Hae ask me. I just nod and said ,'Wooyoung will come tonight. I hope you can move Yoona instantly.' I told him. He nodding.- DONGHAE POV - She need to go now , I'll miss her so much. I didn't know if after this we still can meet or not. I approach the bed , looking at her and it's remind me to the time when we're together training how to shooting together at Seoul Agents Academy in past. --- (flashback) --- I was just came from the lab and when I walked through the shooting area , I saw Yoona that was seriously training. I entered the shooting area and took a sit at the sitting area , looked at her training. She was really good at shooting I can't denied it.'Oppa , you're here.' She know and saw me was here. I smiled and waved my hands to her. She waved back and came toward me.'How long have you waiting here ?' she ask me. I grabbed her wrist , make her sat beside me.'Not really long. About one hour.' I lied. Her doe eyes widen opened , shocked maybe. I just chuckled when looked at her shock reaction.'Are you lying at me ?' she pout and looked more cute when she's like that. I pinched her cheeks with my fingers.'You're so cute , sweetheart.' I told her.'Huh , since when I become your sweetheart.' didn't she remembered that we're just start dated together three day ago. I looked at another direction and make disappointed face. Suddenly , I felt someone kissed me on my cheek. I was really shocked and looked at her , she already blushed.'Sorry , sweetheart. I just want to testing you.' she said with aegyo. I patted her head and we smiled to each other.'One more please...this time here..' I pointed to my lip and she shook her head.'Don't be so naughty , oppa. I'll not kiss you on lip.' she said and looked shocked.'I'm just joking.' i told her and we both chuckled together. --- (end of flashback) --- When remembering back those memories it's make me smile alone and like a crazy people. But now I have to solve my job. She is sleeping soundly and so peaceful , I didn't want to wake up her. So I carry her with my arms and heading to the next room together so she can back with Taeyeon. Taeyeon also sleeping at the time. I went beside her and placed Yoona slowly beside her. I have try not wake up her but she suddenly open her eyes.'Why you did this to us ? Why ?' she ask me , still weak.'Sorry , Yoona that I can't tell you anything. Just be okay here.' I kiss her forehead and leave the room. Like usual she will ask those question but I still can't answer those question. -(at Seoul Agents Agency - 2.45 in the evening ) - Changmin , Yuri and Yunho are waiting at the meeting room. They still didn't notice that Jessica was not there because too busy thinking and have many work to do. Jaejoong want to meet them at the meeting room because he is going to introduce someone to his friend. About five minutes , Jaejoong arrived along with a beautiful girl beside her. All of them wonders who is that girl.'Guys , this is Lee Yeonhee. She is going to help us with handling computer matter.' Jaejoong introducing the girl beside her. Yuri and Yunho nods and smiles except for Changmin. He keep looking at th girls without blinking anymore and make his friends chuckles to him.'Enough , no time to investigating her. You can but soon , friend.' Yunho whispering to Changmin. Changmin blush and he looking at Yeonhee and Yeonhee look at him too. ¤ Lee Yeonhee is an actress. You know , she act together with Changmin for 'Paradise Ranch' drama. Hope you'll vote after you know.