Chapter Thirty-three - No More Regret

No More Regret
[ Leeteuk & Heechul ] They still running without knowing that Wooyoung is following them from the back.'Wooyoung is following us.' Heechul realise that Wooyoung is following them. Leeteuk look at the back and also saw Wooyoung. Suddenly , they found a room. No one know what kind of room is it. Leeteuk and Heechul quickly enter the room and lock quickly.'We need to plan something because soon Wooyoung will able to enter this room too.' Leeteuk said. Heechul nod and very agreed.'Huh , I have an ideas.' Heechul whispering his ideas to Leeteuk. At the outside , Wooyoung just arrived. He trying to open the door but the door is lock. He pull out the keys.' ! Which one is the key for this room.' Wooyoung cursing , he already angry and felt very annoying at the time. He give up and decided to break down the door. He step backwards to take the distance to break the door. PPAANNGG ! The door was open. Wooyoung enter and searching for people in the room. The room is empty and no one was there.'Leeteuk , I know you're here. Just come out !' so Wooyoung only know that Leeteuk was there. Is that mean he didn't know Heechul also at there. It's good. Then , Leeteuk come out from hiding and facing Wooyoung. Both of them together aiming the gun to each others. 'Woah , now you dare to aim the gun towards me ?' Wooyoung ask , so annoying.'No , because I'll kill you. I'll kill someone stupid like you.' Leeteuk asserting his words. Wooyoung smirking and chuckle with his words.'If I'm dead. My people will always finding you and kill you also. Maybe they also will using your family to find you.' once again , Wooyoung threatened Leeteuk. At the time Leeteuk not easily trust with his words anymore.'Say 'goodbye'.' Leeteuk said and make Wooyoung wonder what did he mean. BBAAPP !! Heechul using a wood hitting Wooyoung on his head and make the guy fell on the floor. Heechul and Leeteuk gives a hi-5 to each other because too happy.'Let's go ! We need to save the other.' Leeteuk said. Heechul nod and both of them splitting looking for others. [ Jessica & Taeyeon ] Jessica and Taeyeon running as fast as possible. They already know that Junsu is following them from the back. Suddenly , they're traps. There's no more way or any aisle for them to run. They have to stop and look at Junsu that approaching them. Junsu have a weapon with him but Jessica and Taeyeon didn't own one.'You can't run now.' junsu aiming the guns on Jessica's and Taeyeon's head. But Junsu still remember that Wooyoung want them alive. Quickly , Taeyeon kick Junsu's wrist and Jessica continue to kick him on his stomach. It's make Junsu fall on the floor. Taeyeon and Jessica giving hi-5 to each other. They still happy at the time.'We need to run.' Jessica said. When they was about to run , Junsu already stand up and holding a gun. Jessica and Taeyeon trying to run until Junsu fire a shot to their direction. Jessica look beside her and found Taeyeon injured at her left leg. Taeyeon fell and suddenly faint. Maybe she just too tired at the time. Jessica try to wake up Taeyeon but useless. Junsu approach Jessica and Jessica already scare with him. He have a gun and Jessica really scare with gun.'Go away or I'll hurt you like before.' Jessica told Junsu. Junsu smirking and was about to shoot Jessica but.....BANG ! BANG !...Jessica close her eyes. Then , she open her eyes and found herself still alive. Junsu's blood splash on her face. Jessica look at the back and saw Junho. Junho approach her.'Are you okay ?' Junho ask. Jessica nod. Leeteuk arrived a few seconds. He quickly check on Taeyeon.'We need to take her away.' Junho suggest. Leeteuk nod and carry Taeyeon with his arms. Leeteuk walk in front while Jessica and Junho follow from the back. Suddenly , someone have make Junho and Jessica faint and grab them away. Leeteuk didn't notice until when he was about to talk with Junho about something , he notice it. Leeteuk quickly run with Taeyeon. [ Donghae & Yoona ] Donghae and Yoona run and found a factory full with th boxes. Chansung following them.'We should hiding.' Donghae said. Yoona nod. Donghae and Yoona hiding behind the boxes. Donghae look at Yoona and she looking very tired at the time. He pity with his girlfriend and look around to find the gateway. He know another gateway but it's impossible because the gateway far. So he decided to find another gateway that maybe have inside the factory. About 15 seconds , he found the gateway and it's not really far.'Yoona , listen to me. You sneak and get out quickly.' Donghae whisper to Yoona. Yoona shook her head.'I don't want to leave you.' Yoona said , still whispering.'Just go. I'll come soon. Okay.' Donghae ask again. Yoona nod. She slowly and quietly to the another place. When Yoona was near the gateway , Donghae decide to follow her but suddenly...'Put you gun down or I'll shoot you !' Chansung already aiming the gun to him. Donghae shock at the time and put the gun down.'Stand up.' Chansung order. Donghae obey and stand up. Yoona look at Donghae and cancel her step to the gateway. So she decide to save Donghae before he got kill by Chansung. Fast , Yoona stand up and fire a shot to Chansung. It's make Chansung fell on the floor and close his yes. No one know if he already dead or just faint and no one also don't know which part he's injured. Yoona quickly run towards Donghae and hug him. Donghae hug her back.'Are you okay ?' Yoona ask while sobbing.'Yes , I'm okay. Thank you , love.' Donghae caress her hair. Heechul and Leeteuk appears along with Taeyeon.'We need to go now , we don't have much time.' they break the hug. Heechul open the gateway. Donghae grab Yoona's wrist but she refused.'Where's Jessica unnie ?' Yoona ask.'We don't know. We'll come here again to save her.' Leeteuk explain. Yoona shook her head and run.'Yoona , where are you going ?' Donghae was about to run and get Yoona but suddenly Wooyoung already appear and place the gun on Yoona's head. Donghae , Heechul and Leeteuk shocks.'Looking for your sister ?' Wooyoung ask. Yoona nod. 'You have to stay with us if you want your sister.' Wooyoung said.'Yoona , come with us.' Donghae call for Yoona. 'JUST GO !' Yoona shout at them. 'That's true ! Go and tell Yunho to brought Nichkhun here if he still want to see her beautiful sisters.' Wooyoung threatening Donghae. Donghae , Heechul and Leeteuk already confused.'JUST GO AND LEAVE ME ! LISTEN TO HIM , CALL MY BROTHER.' Yoona said to them again. Heechul grab Donghae but Donghae didn't want.'We need to go now. We don't have time.' Heechul grab Donghae and they went out from the place. They run to the outside and Taeyeon wake up.'We need to save Yoona.' Donghae said. He's going to the inside again until Heechul pull him and punch him on his face.'Hae , we know you want her to save. Me too , I want Jessica to save but please...we just need to tell Yunho hyung about this.' Heechul said. His eyes already teary. Donghae speechless at the moment.