Chapter Fourteen - No More Regret

No More Regret
- DONGHAE POV - I and Heechul enter the room. The three girls looking very weak at the time. Luckily , we have bought them some foods to them. When we approaches them , Yoona suddenly hide something. I and Heechul frowns. I sit down and facing Yoona. She avoiding my eyes and looking at another direction. Did she still angry at me ? I hope she will be okay with me ? Maybe is she wonder why I must work with Wooyoung ? 'Here you medicine. You need to eat it so you're fully cure.' I give her a bottle of medicine but she didn't respond anything. She not even saying any words to me. Heechul , Jessica and Taeyeon just looking at us. I open the bottle cap and take two tablet of pills. Heechul stretch me a bottle of mineral water. I grab her hand and put the pills on her palm.'I DON'T NEED THIS !' she said and throw the pills on my face. She looking at me and she looking very angry at the time.'IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE PILLS IT'S OKAY BUT DON'T ANGRY AT ME WHEN YOU CAN'T SURVIVE TO SAVE YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS !' I shout back at her. I notice all eyes looking at me except for her. I trying to make she more smarten. I stand up and about to leave until I heard a voice.'Okay , I'll get the pill. Not for you but for my friends and my family.' I startled with her sudden words. It's make me happy when at last she agreed to take the medicine. I walk to her again and give her the pills from the bottle. She take the pills and drink the water. Actually I scold her just now just to make her scare. She can survive because she only injured at medium part and not too serious. Felt hurt or pain can't make her dead. Sorry , Yoona to lying at you and why you're so stupid. Believe all my words. It's not my fault too. I smile when she drink the water. She look at me and frown. I stop from smiling and act cool.- HEECHUL - Looking at Donghae shouting like that I know he really care about Yoona. I serve the meals for the girls. When I was about to give Jessica the meal , I saw her left arm bruise.'Are you okay , Sica ? Your arm bruise.' I ask her. I'm scare actually to ask her , scare if she will say something same like Yoona said to Donghae.'I'm okay. It's just a simple bruise.' she told me nicely , so different and not like Yoona. Of course because she is Jessica that I've know. She is beautiful , a little arrogant , nice and so kind. I know she is lying because she looking too hard to move her arm.'Sica , let me feed you.' I suggest.'No , I'll eat by myself.' she said.'I insist , okay ?' she can't do anything and just looking at me. I take the spoon and feed her. Wow , I can't believe that I'm feeding her now.'I'll get the ointment for you.' I said.'Thank you , Heechul.' she said and we smile to each other.