Chapter Thirty - No More Regret

No More Regret
(10:15 o'clock in the night) - JUNHO POV - It's already 10:15 o'clock now. I hope Wooyoung and others are not here yet.'Hey , Junho ! Where did you go ?' I heard a really familiar voice. I look and saw Junsu. I approach him and smile.'Hey , did Wooyoung and others here too ?' I ask. Just to make sure it.'Yes , they're here just now but after got a phone call from our dealer he went to somewhere.' Junsu answer my question. I'm nodding. I saw he's bring a rope along with him.'What are going to do with that.' Junsu smirking.'Oh , this ! did you know that the guys are cheating on us. They've hurting Taecyeon and helped the guys all this while.' what did he said ? Does it mean they also being caught by Wooyoung. I'm so sorry for them but it's okay. I'll save them from Wooyoung and my friends. They also like my own friends and I'll never forget how kind they're to me. 'Just let me do it. You must be tired.' I offer. I got a plan at the time. Without saying anything Junsu hand me the rope. He walk away and I instantly to the room. First , I really can't wait to meet my sister and second , I need to save them. As I enter the room I saw them. I closed the door and switch on the light. I quickly get Donghae because he in pain.'You guys , okay ?' I ask , very worry about them. 'Because of you and your friends they become like this. I hate you guys.' Jessica told me. Hearing the words from my own sister said like that make me weak and regret so much. I'm really sorry , Jessica. I can't tell you now that we're siblings but soon I promise after everything clear we'll be together like usual.'Sica , he's kind toward us. Don't said that to him.' Heechul protecting me. Jessica look at me , she still not believing me actually. 'Guys , you all must get out from here tonight or I can't make sure that all of you will save or maybe not. Wooyoung is really angry because he can't found Nichkhun. He need the 'thing' from Nichkhun.' I told them. All of them frowns. ''Thing' ? What kind of thing ?' Yoona ask me. Yes , maybe she is Yoona because I still remember someone that I'd stabbed.'You don't need to know. Okay , tonight only me and Junsu will guard. This rope and this key.' I give Heechul a key. 'For what ?' Leeteuk ask me. 'I've a plan. I'll pretend to tied your hands but actually I'm not doing that. If it's already 1 o'clock , you use this key. This is the key for........' I explaining to them everything that night. I thought they must be understand me because they're clever.'But we don't have enough weapons. Can you lend us some more. Two or maybe three because my sister , Yoona can't do it without weapons.' Jessica ask for some more weapons. So Yoona is her young sister. That's mean I've stabbed someone that have take care of my own sister. I felt very regret now. I got my guns from my jacket that I always hide and give it to them.'Are you sure you can shooting well ?' I'm worry because she's injured at the time. Yoona just nod.'Our Yoona is the best shooter at SAA so don't worry about us. Otherwise , her boyfriend also know very well about shooting.' Taeyeon said. Who is Yoona's boyfriend ? I wonder who is he. Then I saw Donghae and Yoona smiling to each other. Maybe Donghae is Yoona's boyfriend. That's good because Donghae is good for Yoona and she also good for Donghae. About Heechul , I know he like my sister and I think he is also suitable for her. Now my hope that they'll be success and be free.